PRAYER JOURNAL - A SIGN IN MY COFFEE CUP TO SIGNAL REVIVAL!!!

When I look in the bottom of my coffee cup I see REVIVAL 🙌🏻☕️👀👀 and the TIMESTAMP confirms it LOL 😆




TIMESTAMP 8:46 👉🏻 PSALM 84:6 NLT “When they walk through the Valley of Weeping, it will become a place of refreshing springs. The autumn rains will clothe it with blessings.” 💦

Pilgrims journeying to Zion crossed difficult country with their hearts fixed on appearing before God. The Valley of Baca, associated with weeping and with the dry regions where balsam trees grew, portrays a real hardship on the road of worship and the sorrows that attend life in a fallen world. Those who know the Lord do not avoid every valley, but they pass through it in dependence on His strength and with confidence that their destination is His presence.

Faithful travelers become instruments of renewal in barren places. God sustains His people so that the very path marked by tears becomes a place where others may find refreshment. Jesus Christ fulfills this hope as the giver of living water, satisfying those who come to Him and causing spiritual life to overflow through them (John 4:14; 7:37–39).

The early rains were essential to the land of Israel, softening the ground after the dry season and preparing it for planting and harvest. God’s rain turned parched valleys into places supplied with water, displaying His covenant care for those who sought Him. The image anticipates the abundant grace God pours out upon His people, ultimately seen in the gift of the Holy Spirit promised through Joel and proclaimed at Pentecost (Joel 2:23–29; Acts 2:16–18).




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 7:22 👉🏻 DANIEL 7:22 NLT ".. until the Ancient of Days came and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Most High [God], and the time arrived when the saints (believers) took possession of the kingdom."



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.






Comments

Popular Posts