🚨🚨🚨 PROPHETIC WATCHMAN CALL TO PRAY AGAINST IRANIAN SN1PER ATT@CK ON PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! THE LORD REVEALED TO ME TODAY IN MY COFFEE CUP ☕️👀 THE IRANIAN KHAMENEI, A SN1PER AND AN ❌ MARKS THE SPOT.
THE TIMESTAMP AND IMAGE NUMBERS CONFIRMED:
❌ IRAN
❌ IRANIAN LEADERS
❌ SN1PER
❌ SN1PER TRAINING
❌ Hossein Shariatmadari, the hardline editor of Kayhan newspaper, said the war “must not and cannot” end without revenge for former Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.
❌ Shariatmadari To Trump: The IRGC Will Take Revenge Against You Personally For Your Involvement In K1lling Of Qods Force Commander Soleimani, October 8, 2020.
CONFIRMATIONS:
TIMESTAMP 10:51 👉🏻 I RESEARCHED 1051 and Iran:
❌ The Year 1051 (Medieval Persian History): In the year 1051 CE, the Seljuk leader Tughril defeated the Kakuyids, a Shi@ M*slim dynasty of Dayl@mite origin that held power in western Iran, Jibal, and Kurdistan. This marked a major step in the consolidation of the Seljuk Empire across the Iranian plateau.
❌ The Year 1951 (Oil Nationalization Crisis): If referring to the 20th century, 1951 was a watershed year in modern Iranian history. Democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh nationalized the Iranian oil industry, taking control back from the British-owned Anglo-Iranian Oil Company. This sparked the Abadan Crisis and ultimately led to the 1953 CIA-backed coup.
❌ Human Rights Data (1,051 Executi0ns): In human rights tracking reports released in early 2025 by organizations like the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), it was noted that Iran carried out exactly 1,051 state executi0ns during the initial period following President Masoud Pezeshkian taking office in July 2024.
❌ Geopolitical Tracking (Day 1051 of Conflict): In military timelines tracking ongoing Middle East regional conflicts, August 2026 marked Day 1,051 of the Gaza W@r alongside escalating direct military engagements between the U.S. and Iran.
❌ Additional confirmations in photos
TIMESTAMP 10:51 👉🏻 I RESEARCHED 1051 and sn1per:
❌ Beeman 1051 Teton Air R1fle: A popular .177 caliber break-barrel pellet r1fle combo capable of sh00ting up to 1,000 feet per second. It comes standard with a 4x32 scope and is widely used for target sh00ting, backyard plinking, and small game hunting.
❌ Red Line RL1051 Manifold Adapter: An automotive component used to mount a Holley Sn1per EFI electronic fuel injection headunit onto vintage Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser 1F engines.
❌ Additional confirmations in photos
I RESEARCHED sn1per and X:
❌ SPEAR's Training Grounds in the mobile game Sn1per X featuring Jason Statham. Involves upgrading an elite armory, taking down dr0nes with sh0tg*ns, clearing groups with ass@ult r1fles, and executing precision sn1per sh0ts guided by Jason Statham.
❌ I also found sites on X that train sn1pers.
THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 8690.
❌ REPORTED ON NEWS PLATFORM CALLED MEMRI: Special Dispatch No. 8960, 'Kayhan' Editor Shariatmadari To Trump: The IRGC Will Take Revenge Against You Personally For Your Involvement In Killing Of Qods Force Commander Soleimani, October 8, 2020.
JUST BEFORE UPLOADING THIS MESSAGE TO MY BLOG, I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH AN ANOINTED PRAYER WARRIOR CALLING THIS PLOT DOWN IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND BY THE POWER OF HIS BL00D. THE IMAGE NUMBER ON ONE OF THE PHOTOS IN THIS POST CONTAINS 2 OF THE SCRIPTURES THAT WERE SPOKEN DURING THAT PRAYER .. THEY CAME FROM HOLY SPIRIT CONFIRMATIONS ON THE ESTHER MESSAGE I HAD JUST RECEIVED (THE DE@TH DECREE OF THE ENEMY WAS OVERTURNED BY MORDECAI AND ESTHER .. HAMAN AND HIS SONS ALL PER!SHED ON THE G@LL0WS THEY MADE FOR GOD'S PEOPLE .. THEY REAPED WHAT THEY HAD SOWN) .
PSALM 89:20-28 NASB1995 “I have found David My servant; With My holy oil I have anointed him, With whom My hand will be established; My arm also will strengthen him. The enemy will not deceive him, Nor the son of wickedness afflict him. But I shall crush his adversaries before him, And strike those who hate him. My faithfulness and My lovingkindness will be with him, And in My name his horn will be exalted. I shall also set his hand on the sea And his right hand on the rivers. He will cry to Me, ‘You are my Father, My God, and the rock of my salvation.’ I also shall make him My firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth. My lovingkindness I will keep for him forever, And My covenant shall be confirmed to him.”
PSALM 93:1-5 NASB1995 “The LORD reigns, He is clothed with majesty; The LORD has clothed and girded Himself with strength; Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved. Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting. The floods have lifted up, O LORD, The floods have lifted up their voice, The floods lift up their pounding waves. More than the sounds of many waters, Than the mighty breakers of the sea, The LORD on high is mighty. Your testimonies are fully confirmed; Holiness befits Your house, O LORD, forevermore.”
ROLLLLLLLLING THUNDER JUST NOW AS I POSTED THAT CONFIRMATION!!! IT WENT ON FOR MORE THAN A MINUTE!!!!! 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 MY HUSBAND EVEN NOTICED!!!!
HOLY SPIRIT PROVIDED MORE REVELATION THROUGH ONE OF THE FILE NUMBERS AS I SAVED THE PHOTOS TO MY COMPUTER FOR THIS POST.
IMAGE NUMBER 3232 👉🏻 DEUTERONOMY 32:20-43 NASB1995 “Then He said, ‘I will hide My face from them, I will see what their end shall be; For they are a perverse generation, Sons in whom is no faithfulness. They have made Me jealous with what is not God; They have provoked Me to anger with their idols. So I will make them jealous with those who are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation, For a fire is kindled in My anger, And burns to the lowest part of Sheol, And consumes the earth with its yield, And sets on fire the foundations of the mountains. ‘I will heap misfortunes on them; I will use My arrows on them. They will be wasted by famine, and consumed by plague And bitter destruction; And the teeth of beasts I will send upon them, With the venom of crawling things of the dust. Outside the sword will bereave, And inside terror— Both young man and virgin, The nursling with the man of gray hair. I would have said, “I will cut them to pieces, I will remove the memory of them from men,” Had I not feared the provocation by the enemy, That their adversaries would misjudge, That they would say, “Our hand is triumphant, And the LORD has not done all this.” ’ “For they are a nation lacking in counsel, And there is no understanding in them. Would that they were wise, that they understood this, That they would discern their future! How could one chase a thousand, And two put ten thousand to flight, Unless their Rock had sold them, And the LORD had given them up? Indeed their rock is not like our Rock, Even our enemies themselves judge this. For their vine is from the vine of Sodom, And from the fields of Gomorrah; Their grapes are grapes of poison, Their clusters, bitter. Their wine is the venom of serpents, And the deadly poison of cobras. ‘Is it not laid up in store with Me, Sealed up in My treasuries? Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, In due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near, And the impending things are hastening upon them.’ For the LORD will vindicate His people, And will have compassion on His servants, When He sees that their strength is gone, And there is none remaining, bond or free. And He will say, ‘Where are their gods, The rock in which they sought refuge? Who ate the fat of their sacrifices, And drank the wine of their drink offering? Let them rise up and help you, Let them be your hiding place! See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, And there is no one who can deliver from My hand. Indeed, I lift up My hand to heaven, And say, as I live forever, If I sharpen My flashing sword, And My hand takes hold on justice, I will render vengeance on My adversaries, And I will repay those who hate Me. I will make My arrows drunk with blood, And My sword will devour flesh, With the blood of the slain and the captives, From the long-haired leaders of the enemy.’ Rejoice, O nations, with His people; For He will avenge the blood of His servants, And will render vengeance on His adversaries, And will atone for His land and His people.”
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 2:09 (29) 👉🏻 MIRROR IS 92 WHICH IS PSALM 92 .. THE OTHER CONFIRMATION SCRIPTURE I WAS GIVEN FROM THE ESTHER MESSAGE AND THAT I ALSO PRAYED OVER PRESIDENT TRUMP AND AMERICA TODAY ON THE PRAYER CALL!!! ONLY GOD!!!
PSALM 92 NASB1995 “It is good to give thanks to the LORD And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning And Your faithfulness by night, With the ten-stringed lute and with the harp, With resounding music upon the lyre. For You, O LORD, have made me glad by what You have done, I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands. How great are Your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very deep. A senseless man has no knowledge, Nor does a stupid man understand this: That when the wicked sprouted up like grass And all who did iniquity flourished, It was only that they might be destroyed forevermore. But You, O LORD, are on high forever. For, behold, Your enemies, O LORD, For, behold, Your enemies will perish; All who do iniquity will be scattered. But You have exalted my horn like that of the wild ox; I have been anointed with fresh oil. And my eye has looked exultantly upon my foes, My ears hear of the evildoers who rise up against me. The righteous man will flourish like the palm tree, He will grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Planted in the house of the LORD, They will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still yield fruit in old age; They shall be full of sap and very green, To declare that the LORD is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.”

"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!
Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.
Comments