PRAYER JOURNAL - IT'S SHOWTIME!!! F@UCI'S CAUGHT IN A TRAP!!! TIME FOR EXPOSURE AND JUSTICE!!!

I WAS SEARCHING THROUGH MY PHOTOS TONIGHT .. COULD NOT REST UNTIL I FOUND WHAT HOLY SPIRIT WAS NUDGING ME TO LOOK FOR. I SEE A RAT 🐀 .. HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED JUSTICE IS COMING FOR F@UCI!!!



THE TIMESTAMP IS 10:47 AND THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 9549. THESE NUMBERS CONFIRMED:

🐀 RAT

🤓 FAUCI

😱 PANIC





10:47 👉🏻 ISAIAH 47:10 GW (including 10-18) You feel safe in your wickedness and say, “No one can see me.” Your wisdom and knowledge have led you astray, so you say to yourself, “I’m the only one, and there’s no one else.” But evil will happen to you. You won’t know how to keep it away. Disaster will strike you. You won’t be able to stop it. Destruction will overtake you suddenly. You won’t expect it. Keep practicing your spells and your evil magic. You have practiced them ever since you were young. You may succeed. You may cause terror. You are worn out by your many plans. Let your astrologers and your stargazers, who foretell the future month by month, come to you, rise up, and save you. They are like straw. Fire burns them. They can’t rescue themselves from the flames. There are no glowing coals to keep them warm and no fire for them to sit by. This is how it will be for those who have worked with you, for those who have been with you ever since you were young. They will go their own ways, and there will be no one to save you.”


HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED MORE TODAY THROUGH MY FRIEND DEBRA  AFTER SHE SAW MY INITIAL POST (above) AND WE WORKED IN UNITY 🤝🏻 AND LAUGHED MUCH ALONG THE WAY AS THE PUZZLE 🧩 PIECES FELL INTO PLACE. THEN JESUS SHOWED ME BATMAN IN MY COFFEE CUP TO CONFIRM AGAIN!!! ☕️🦇⚖️👀👀


TRUMP IS PLAYING HIS CARD 🃏 AND BATMAN 🦇⚖️ IS ON THE SCENE. F@UCI 🐀 IS CAUGHT IN A TRAP 💥 WITH THIS LATEST PLAGUE ⚫️🦠.. AND HE CAN’T WALK OUT ⛓️ HE CAN’T GO ON .. GOT A SUSPICIOUS MIND. CUZ GOD LOVES US TOO MUCH BAAAAAAABYYY!!!


🎟️🍿🥤HERE’S THE DETAILS AND CONFIRMATIONS 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥


Debra texted me "I thought of the cryptic message they keep giving Trump 8647. And I wonder if 10/47 is anything. Idk but I looked up Hebrew number 10 and it means HAND or ARM. (NO LIE IT IS 4:07 RIGHT NOW AS I TYPED THAT 👀👀👀👀👀👀😮😮😮😮😮😮😮). We talked about the Trump Card (which is a “HAND” in cards and also THE JOKER) and Lori had a word about soon the Trump card (and it was Justice 🦇⚖️ card). Then we always say “the long arm of the law.” You had a card of F@uci being a joker which represents a “TRUMP CARD.” So 10/47 says to me the PANIC 😱 is because of the LONG ARM OF THE LAW 💪🏻 —  the HAND of Trump shall be played!! 🃏💥"



We got on the phone after than and Debra said she sees the rat 🐀 but also sees the PLAGUE DOCTOR in this photo. SOOO PROPHETIC!!!



SO I WENT BACK TO THE 10:47 TIMESTAMP ON THAT PHOTO AND RESEARCHED AND FOUND CONFIRMATIONS FOR ALL OF THESE THINGS:

🐀 BLACK

🐀 PLAGUE

AP News Summary published at 10:47 a.m. EDT on October 6, 2026—concerning the developing investigation into a suspected case of pneumonic plague in Siberia, Russia. 👀👀

🐀 JOKER (Trump card 🃏)

🐀 BATMAN (Trump is Batman — see video link OMGOSH 🤯)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9vcmPrhRU

🐀 UNITY 🤝🏻

🐀 TRAP 💥

🐀 ELVIS 😂


The song lyrics I’M CAUGHT IN A TRAP, I CAN’T GET OUT from Elvis is playing again in my head. It started last night when I made the post about F@uci. I had no idea until I researched .. the song title is SUSPICIOUS MINDS 😒😧


AND .. The album info for SUSPICIOUS MINDS confirmed the 91 and 23 that Holy Spirit showed me on my notifications as I worked on the F@UCI post last night (I made a separate post about those numbers and heard IT’S SHOWTIME!! 🍿🥤) .. I didn’t realize at the time but this F@uci message and that message about SHOWTIME go together!!!


I LOOKED UP THE LYRICS TO SUSPICIOUS MINDS. ON GOOGLE IT SHOWS THE TITLE: Suspicious Minds (Midnight Show) 👀👀


We're caught in a trap 💥 I can't walk out ⛓️


We can't go on together

With suspicious minds (with suspicious minds) 😒😧


And we can't build our dreams

On suspicious minds 😒😧


So, if an old friend I know

Stops by to say hello

Would I still see suspicion in your eyes? 😒😧👀👀


But here we go again

Asking where I've been

You can't see these tears 😫😭 are real


I'm crying (yes, I'm crying) 😫😭


RIGHT AS WE LOOKED AT THE ALBUM INFORMATION .. Debra noticed that the time 12:27 on the clock mirrors the numbers way at the bottom RCA 2712 — that was Holy Spirit vision for sure 👀😮 👉🏻 HEBREWS 12:27 GW “The words once more show clearly that God will change what he has made. These are the things that can be shaken. Then only the things that cannot be shaken will remain.”


WOAAAAAHHHH 🤯








Then I went to make coffee ☕️ and Holy Spirit showed me BATMAN 🦇⚖️ in my coffee cup ☕️ with a J for Jesus 💛👀 HOLY SPIRIT GAVE FURTHER CONFIRMATION THROUGH THE TIMESTAMP AND IMAGE NUMBER ON THAT PHOTO 😂



THE TIMESTAMP ON THE PHOTO OF BATMAN IN THE COFFEE CUP ☕️ IS 12:46 👉🏻 THERE ARE SEVERAL CONFIRMATIONS OF BATMAN WITH THAT NUMBER.



ISAIAH 46:12 GW (including 9-13) “Remember the first events, because I am God, and there is no other. I am God, and there’s no one like me. From the beginning I revealed the end. From long ago I told you things that had not yet happened, saying, “My plan will stand, and I’ll do everything I intended to do.” I will call a bird of prey from the east. I will call someone for my plan from a faraway land. I have spoken, and I will bring it about. I have planned it, and I will do it. Listen to me, you stubborn people who are far from being righteous. I’ll bring my righteousness near; it isn’t far away. My salvation will not be delayed. I’ll provide salvation for Zion and bring my glory to Israel.”


“REMEMBER THE FIRST EVENTS” 👉🏻 REMINDS ME OF “FIRST ARREST”


“A BIRD OF PREY FROM THE EAST” 👉🏻 DONALD TRUMP FROM NEW YORK


“I WILL BRING MY RIGHTEOUSNESS NEAR” 👉🏻 JUSTICE 🦇⚖️ IS NEAR


THE IMAGE NUMBER ON BATMAN IN THE COFFEE CUP ☕️ IS 9840 👉🏻 THERE ARE SEVERAL CONFIRMATIONS FOR BATMAN WITH THAT NUMBER.




THERE ARE SEVERAL SCRIPTURE CONFIRMATIONS FOR 12:46 FOR JESUS ALSO. AS I WAS WORKING ON PULLING TOGETHER THESE REVELATIONS, HOLY SPIRIT SHOWED ME 23 AND 91 FROM THE ELVIS ALBUM SUSPICIOUS MINDS AGAIN AND ALSO SHOWED ME 2022. THERE ARE ALSO SEVERAL SCRIPTURES FOR THAT NUMBER THAT CONFIRM JESUS.

LUKE 12:46 GW “His master will return at an unexpected time. Then his master will punish him severely and assign him a place with unfaithful people.”

MATTHEW 12:46 GW “While Jesus was still talking to the crowds, his mother and brothers were standing outside. They wanted to talk to him.”

JOHN 12:46 GW “I am the light that has come into the world so that everyone who believes in me will not live in the dark.”

LUKE 22:20 GW “When supper was over, he did the same with the cup. He said, “This cup that is poured out for you is the new promise made with my blood.”

MATTHEW 22:20 GW “He said to them, “Whose face and name is this?”

JOHN 20:22 GW “After he had said this, he breathed on the disciples and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit.”

REVELATION 22:20 GW “The one who is testifying to these things says, “Yes, I’m coming soon!” Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!”

MATTHEW 20:22 GW “Jesus replied, “You don’t realize what you’re asking. Can you drink the cup that I’m going to drink?” “We can,” they told him.”



💛🤝🏻💛 TEAMWORK FOR THE WIN. THANK YOU DEBRA … muuuuuaaaaahhhhhh 😘



AND HERE’S THAT MESSAGE I POSTED ABOUT SHOWTIME!! 🍿🥤


AS I LOOK AT MY PHONE .. I SEE 91 UNANSWERED TEXT MESSAGES 👀 (I don’t have that many .. ever).


THEN NEXT TO IT I SEE 23 VOICEMAIL MESSAGES (Nope).


THEN I SEE 1925 UNANSWERED EMAILS (not right either .. I probably have double that).


HOLY SPIRIT IS SPEAKING.

PSALM 91

PSALM 23

GREEK 1925 epideiknumi 👉🏻 to exhibit, show, demonstrating

Strong’s Greek 1925 speaks of making something plain to view, whether by physical display, logical demonstration, or divine confirmation. In every occurrence the word underscores the movement from the unseen or unknown to the seen and acknowledged, inviting response from those who behold the evidence.


IT’S SHOWTIME!!! 🍿🥤


SIDENOTE: I NOTICED THE LICENSE PLATE IN THE GIF IS 1973 👉🏻 HEBREW 1973 haleah 👉🏻 to the distance 👀💀

Signals movement or existence “further on,” “beyond,” or “from this point forward.” Scripture employs it in both spatial and temporal spheres, threading the idea of progression—either away from a present position or onward in time.


IT IS NOW 1:01 (11 👉🏻 TRANSITION) 💨💨💨


YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!! ONLY GOD!!!





HOLY SPIRIT PROVIDED MORE CONFIRMATION THROUGH SOME OF THE IMAGE NUMBERS.

IMAGE NUMBER 9919 👉🏻 HOLY SPIRIT LED ME TO LOOK RESEARCH THIS NUMBER AND "JUSTICE" AND THERE WERE SEVERAL CONFIRMATIONS.





IMAGE NUMBER 0061 👉🏻 WHEN I SAVED THE ABOVE CONFIRMATION SCREENSHOT IT ENDED UP HAVING AN IMAGE NUMBER OF 0061 WHICH IS ISAIAH 61 .. THE DAY OF THE LORD'S VENGEANCE!!! 👀👀

ISAIAH 61 AMP “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed and commissioned me To bring good news to the humble and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up [the wounds of] the brokenhearted, To proclaim release [from confinement and condemnation] to the [physical and spiritual] captives And freedom to prisoners, [Rom 10:15] To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD, And the day of vengeance and retribution of our God, To comfort all who mourn, [Matt 11:2-6; Luke 4:18, 19; 7:22] To grant to those who mourn in Zion the following: To give them a turban instead of dust [on their heads, a sign of mourning], The oil of joy instead of mourning, The garment [expressive] of praise instead of a disheartened spirit. So they will be called the trees of righteousness [strong and magnificent, distinguished for integrity, justice, and right standing with God], The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified. ¶Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, They will raise up and restore the former desolations; And they will renew the ruined cities, The desolations (deserted settlements) of many generations. Strangers will stand and feed your flocks, And foreigners will be your farmers and your vinedressers. But you shall be called the priests of the LORD; People will speak of you as the ministers of our God. You will eat the wealth of nations, And you will boast of their riches. [Ex 19:6; 1 Pet 2:5; Rev 1:6; 5:10; 20:6] Instead of your [former] shame you will have a double portion; And instead of humiliation your people will shout for joy over their portion. Therefore in their land they will possess double [what they had forfeited]; Everlasting joy will be theirs. For I, the LORD, love justice; I hate robbery with a burnt offering. And I will faithfully reward them, And make an everlasting covenant with them. Then their offspring will be known among the nations, And their descendants among the peoples. All who see them [in their prosperity] will recognize and acknowledge them That they are the people whom the LORD has blessed. ¶I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has covered me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom puts on a turban, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, And as a garden causes what is sown in it to spring up, So the Lord GOD will [most certainly] cause righteousness and justice and praise To spring up before all the nations [through the power of His word].”




IMAGE NUMBER 0064 👉🏻 WHEN I SAVED THE SCREENSHOT OF THE FINAL JUSTICE IMAGE, IT ENDED UP HAVING AN IMAGE NUMBER OF 0064 WHICH IS PSALM 64 .. A CALL FOR PROTECTION & JUSTICE!!!

PSALM 64 AMP “Hear my voice, O God, in my complaint; Guard my life from the terror of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel and conspiracy of the ungodly, From the scheming of those who do wrong, Who have sharpened their tongues like a sword. They aim venomous words as arrows, To shoot from ambush at the blameless [one]; Suddenly they shoot at him, without fear. They encourage themselves in [their pursuit of] an evil agenda; They talk of laying snares secretly; They say, “Who will discover us?” They devise acts of injustice, saying, “We are ready with a well-conceived plan.” For the inward thought and the heart of a man are deep (mysterious, unsearchable). ¶But God will shoot them with an [unexpected] arrow; Suddenly they will be wounded. So they will be caused to stumble; Their own tongue is against them; All who gaze at them will shake the head [in scorn]. Then all men will fear [God’s judgment]; They will declare the work of God, And they will consider and wisely acknowledge what He has done. The righteous will rejoice in the LORD and take refuge in Him; All the upright in heart will glory and offer praise.”




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 10:25 👉🏻 ISAIAH 10:25 AMP (including 25-27, 33-34) "For yet a very little while and My indignation [against you] will be fulfilled and My anger will be directed toward the Assyrian.The LORD of hosts will brandish a whip against them like the slaughter of Midian at the rock of Oreb; and His staff will be over the [Red] Sea and He will lift it up the way He did in [the flight from] Egypt. [Ex 14:26-31; Judg 7:24, 25] So it will be in that day, that the burden of the Assyrian will be removed from your shoulders and his yoke from your neck. The yoke will be broken because of the fat. [Deut 32:15] ¶Listen carefully, the Lord, the GOD of hosts, will lop off the [beautiful] boughs with terrifying force; The tall in stature will be cut down And the lofty will be abased and humiliated. He will cut down the thickets of the forest with an iron axe, And Lebanon (the Assyrian) will fall by the Mighty One. [Gen 49:24; Is 9:6]”



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.






Comments

Popular Posts