PRAYER JOURNAL - FLORIDA IS A ROCKET READY TO LAUNCH & PROPEL AMERICA FORWARD!!!
THE LORD SHOWED ME WHAT LOOKS LIKE A MAN ON A ROCKET 🚀 ON A RAMP WITH ENGINES GUNNING AND EXHAUST TRAILING .. READY TO LAUNCH 👀 I SEE FLA (ABBREVIATION FOR FLORIDA 🍊) IN THE EXHAUST 💨💨💨 THIS WAS SHOWN TO ME AT THE SAME TIME AS THE ANGEL WITH THE BIG E (for earthquake, eruption and energy), BUTTERFLY 🦋 AND HEBREW LETTER RESH ר.
THE TIMESTAMP IS 4:01 (41) 👉🏻 In the Bible, the number 41 symbolizes a new beginning, a breakthrough, or a second chance that arrives immediately after a period of testing or trial.
THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 9063 AND CONFIRMS “ROCKET” 🚀 👉🏻 refers to spent American rocket body tracked in space under the NORAD ID 9063.
I HEAR .. FLORIDA WILL TAKE OFF LIKE A ROCKET AND PROPEL AMERICA FORWARD.
I FELT LED TO CHECK JULIE GREEN’S PROPHETIC WORDS REGARDING FLORIDA AND FOUND THIS ONE WHICH MAY BE A CONFIRMATION.
(Excerpt) “Something explosive is about to come out of Florida. Get ready. This Nation is about to change in a big way.”
FULL WORD (YOUR ENEMIES ARE BEING BANISHED AND EVICTED FROM THEIR SEATS OF POWER June 20, 2024): https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/your-enemies-are-being-banished-and-evicted-from-their-seats-of-power?rq=Florida
SOMEONE SENT ME A VIDEO OF DR BRETT AND MARIANNE WATSON. DR BRETT ALSO SAW A ROCKET TAKING OFF (from his pool at his home in Florida) AND THE LORD SPOKE TO HIM A MESSAGE ABOUT IT!!! DON'T MISS THIS VIDEO!!! WHAT AN AMAZING CONFIRMATION OF THE FLORIDA ROCKET READY FOR LAUNCH THAT I SAW & THE BRIEF PROPHETIC WORD. ALL GLORY TO GOD!!!
https://www.youtube.com/live/P6iC7h-McHQ?si=4UZbx-Gkj9pHOiiR
"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!
Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.





Comments