PRAYER JOURNAL - THE 3 BIG E's: ERUPT, EARTHQUAKE AND ENERGY
I AM STARTING THIS MESSAGE AT 11:01 (111 JESUS 💕). THE LORD REVEALED A SCENE IN THE SKY TODAY. I SEE A HELMETED ANGEL WITH 3 BIG E’s ON HIM, 333 NEXT TO HIM AND WHAT APPEARS TO BE THE WORD “HUMAN” (?? I cannot see the last letter to know for sure). I SEE OTHER ANGELS AROUND HIM. AS SOON AS I IDENTIFIED WHAT I SAW AND TRACED IT OUT ON THE PHOTO, I FELT HOLY SPIRIT CONFIRMING BIG TIME THAT THIS IS IMPORTANT.
THE TIMESTAMP ON THE VIDEO I TOOK IS 12:28 AND THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 8399. BOTH OF THESE NUMBERS CONFIRMED:
🌋 E for ERUPTION
🚨 E for EARTHQUAKE
⚡️ E for ENERGY
KIM CLEMENT PROPHESIED 6/14/2014:
🌋 E for ERUPT (sounds like Yellowstone) that God will contain
🚨 E for EARTHQUAKE that will be a sign and will cause the earth to yield its produce that the GREAT E may come forth rapidly
⚡️ GREAT E for ENERGY
I RESEARCHED 1228 and YELLOWSTONE. INTERESTINGLY, MANY OF THE CONFIRMATIONS DEAL WITH A WOLF 🐺 IN YELLOWSTONE. THIS REMINDS ME OF THE WARNING HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED ABOUT ZEUS (satan), WOLVES AND THEIR PLAN TO TRIGGER AN ERUPTION AT YELLOWSTONE WITH AN NUCLE@R WE@P0N.
https://holyspiritrevealedthistoday.blogspot.com/2026/08/prayer-journal-zeus-growling-wolf.html?m=1
I FOUND A USGS REPORT OF AN ERUPTION AT 12:28 PM ON APRIL 29 AT THE BLACK DIAMOND POOL IN YELLOWSTONE 👀👀
I FOUND AN ARTICLE THAT WAS PUBLISHED 5 DAYS AGO AT 11:00 👀 ON SEP 26, 2026 👀 (26-26 .. 26 is the number of YHWH): A Blow‑by‑Blow Account of What Would Happen If the Yellowstone Supervolcano Erupted Now. Would it be the end of humanity?
OF COURSE, THIS IS NOT WHAT WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE GOD SAID HE WILL CONTAIN IT.
I ALSO FOUND AN ARTICLE IN MAINSTREAM WFLA NEWS ABOUT AN IMMINENT VOLCANIC ERUPTION AT YELLOWSTONE PUBLISHED 6 DAYS AGO TITLED: Yellowstone ‘super-eruption’ scenario would devastate US: Scientist
SO IT APPEARS THE ENEMY’S FALSE PROPHETS IN THE MEDIA ARE ADVERTISING THEIR PLANS.
https://nautil.us/a-blow%E2%80%91by%E2%80%91blow-account-of-what-would-happen-if-the-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupted-now-1285322
https://www.wfla.com/news/national/yellowstone-super-eruption-scenario-would-devastate-us-scientist/amp/
CHRISTINA AT LIFE UNWRITTEN MINISTRY PROPHESIED TODAY THAT OUR ENEMIES HAVE BEGUN GOING UNDERGROUND TO SHELTER. GOD SEES AND KNOWS ALL. SHE PROPHESIED GOD’S DEATH ANGEL CAN REACH THEM THERE.
https://youtu.be/8zWpkHk6cHs
HER WORD CONFIRMED A MESSAGE I RECEIVED 1:43 am 11/2/25 .. In the spirit, I am seeing a manhole and a dark tunnel leading from it underground. I see a ladder leading down from the tunnel opening. I am seeing the lid to the manhole being removed on the street. WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING ME LORD?
(Excerpt) “The enemies of America have spent a lot of time, money (your taxpayer money), and effort to secure their own futures underground beneath the surface of the earth. A fitting place for serpents. All of their elaborate plans and bunkers will not save them from My wrath .. The plans of the enemy to destroy you while they hide out in their shelters shall come to nothing. Their hideaways shall become their tombs.”
I WAS LED TO RESEARCH CAROLYN DENNIS PROPHECIES. SHE DOES NOT SPECIFICALLY NAME “YELLOWSTONE” BUT DOES PROPHESY GOD’S MERCIFUL CONTAINMENT OF AN ERUPTION OF A MAJOR VOLCANO AT A NATIONAL PARK AND ITS CONNECTION TO JUDGMENT OF EVILDOERS, CLEANSING AND THE GREAT WEALTH TRANSFER.
https://dyd-intl.com/when-the-volcanco-explodes-your-stacks-will-explode-2/
CAROLYN DENNIS
WHEN THE VOLCANCO EXPLODES, YOUR STACKS WILL EXPLODE
August 13, 2025
(EXCERPT): “So expect the arrests and the tribunals. The fall will cause the fall of many. We are still in summer. Has it not been the hottest and the flooding has been occurring and soon the volcano will erupt. Which volcano? Look at the super volcano’s in the world. It will be unexpected, but I will be merciful as I always am. The volcano will erupt, and this will signal an eruption to the evil. As the molten fire pours up and out of MY Earth, this will be another sign of MY Cleansing. I AM going to cleanse MY Earth of all of the evil. So just wait and see. But fear not a volcano eruption. Fear not the weather and fear not the cleansing. Rejoice MY Saints and sing! Rejoice as each day WE are getting closer and closer to the Greatest Day in history and the most Terrible Day in history. The sin is flowing throughout MY Earth and I AM going to stop it.
The earth is rumbling from within and there will be more earthquakes as MY Earth cannot contain all of the sin that the evil ones are committing. Their time is short, very short and very soon, very, very soon the world will know that I AM the Great God Jehovah. There is no one like ME. There never has been and there never will be. So did you get your seatbelt on yet? The ride is going to be a little bumpy and fast. Much like a teenager in a Maserati. It will be fast and furious with hard breaking at the end of the ride. Then it will be stillness, sweetness, calm and peace throughout MY World. This world has not seen the likes of the government turmoil that is going to pour out and the knowledge that you all will soon know. Truth will be told as the truth tellers are standing in the wings, and some have been standing in line for years to say their peace and to let the world know what these evil swamp monsters have done to you and against ME. I win! You think Trump is the master chess player. He is one of MY Master Chess Players, but I AM the Master. I invented the game, and I know all of the moves. I have put the enemy in a corner, and they are truly hinged in with no way out. Killary is screaming her head off every day. There are not enough meds. You see some of the mask wearers have committed crimes which while portraying the real dead ones. The masks will come off and you shall see, and they shall pay too. So sit tight, buckle your belt a little tighter and grab your TV snacks and drinks. The opening intro to the show has ended and the show has started. So where are WE with your money? Have you been stacking your silver? What about your Dinar? It will go far. The call will go out and then it will blow, and you will see the eruption of MY Great Wealth Transfer. Yes, it will be the volcano that will blow. Fast and furious and with sudden explosion. Like the volcano, once it erupts there will be no stopping the flow of MY Great Wealth Transfer. So get your stacks if you can and watch for the volcano. It will be a sign of MY Great Wealth Transfer and the explosion of your stacks. The stack will come off of MY Volcano very soon and your stacks will explode, and you will receive a very great harvest. More than you can ask or think.”
I WAS LED TO LOOK UP JULIE GREEN PROPHECIES REGARDING YELLOWSTONE.
https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/military-missions-are-being-completed?rq=Yellowstone
https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/something-is-coming-that-will-bring-down-every-fraudulent-election?rq=Yellowstone
https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/the-fall-of-the-bidens?rq=Yellowstone
JULIE GREEN
MILITARY MISSIONS ARE BEING COMPLETED
June 28, 2025
Note: this word also speaks about things hidden in tunnels under major cities
(EXCERPT): “Yellowstone and what they are trying to keep secret there is also going to be revealed. Your enemies are in for a world of hurt when I move My Hand and judgment hits every one of them. My children, walk by faith. Stand your ground. Your enemies are falling, and reversals will begin to take shape. My vengeance is coming, and your freedoms are being restored, says the Lord of Hosts.”
JULIE GREEN
SOMETHING IS COMING THAT WILL BRING DOWN EVERY FRAUDULENT ELECTION
December 23, 2022
(EXCERPT): “Another major volcanic eruption will be in breaking news reports, and it will get the world's attention. I say Yellowstone will be in the news for something significant and what is about to happen there. This will also get the world's attention.”
JULIE GREEN
THE FALL OF THE BIDENS
December 12, 2021
(EXCERPT): “Watch Kamala as she is about to erupt. Watch. She can barely contain herself and her feelings. She will say things on live TV that they never thought she would. She knows they betrayed her, and she can feel the knife in her back. Watch her face change because of the anger and fear she feels and because she is tormented daily wondering when her life will be taken from her. She has nothing else to lose or fear, so watch as she makes statements. Watch her body language. She is erupting, and this eruption will be great.
When they start to fall, all will fall to the ground, and it will cause a massive earthquake. Yes, you are about to hear of a big one, and people all over the Earth will take notice. They hid earthquakes from you. Yellowstone has a secret that is about to be revealed. It will reveal what they have been hiding.”
IT IS NOW 10:46 ON THE CLOCK AND I FEEL LED TO LOOK UP SCRIPTURE.
PSALM 46:10 AMP “Be still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth.”
JEREMIAH 46:10 AMP “For that day belongs to the Lord GOD of hosts, A day of vengeance, that He may avenge Himself on His adversaries. And the sword will devour and be satiated And drink its fill of their blood; For the Lord GOD of hosts has a sacrifice [like that of a great sin offering] In the north country by the river Euphrates.”
ISAIAH 46:10 AMP “Declaring the end and the result from the beginning, And from ancient times the things which have not [yet] been done, Saying, ‘My purpose will be established, And I will do all that pleases Me and fulfills My purpose.”
I HAD AN UNCTION TO GO BACK TO THE 12:28 TIMESTAMP AND EXPLORE IT FURTHER IN THE SCRIPTURES.
HEBREWS 12:28 AMP (including 26-29) “His voice shook the earth [at Mount Sinai] then, but now He has given a promise, saying, “YET ONCE MORE I WILL SHAKE NOT ONLY THE EARTH, BUT ALSO THE [starry] HEAVEN.” [Hag 2:6] Now this [expression], “Yet once more,” indicates the removal and final transformation of all those things which can be shaken—that is, of that which has been created—so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. [Ps 102:26] Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, and offer to God pleasing service and acceptable worship with reverence and awe; for our God is [indeed] a consuming fire. [Deut 4:24]”
JOHN 12:28 AMP (including 28-31) “[Rather, I will say,] ‘Father, glorify (honor, extol) Your name!’ ” Then a voice came from heaven saying, “I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.” The crowd of people who stood nearby and heard the voice said that it had thundered; others said, “An angel has spoken to Him!” Jesus answered, “This voice has come for your sake, not for mine. Now judgment is upon this world [the sentence is being passed]. Now the ruler of this world (Satan) will be cast out.”
GREEK 1228 diabolos 👉🏻 satan, false accuser, devil, slanderer
James 4:7 “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” Practical submission includes repentance, humility, and obedience; resistance involves steadfast faith (1 Peter 5:9), truth, righteousness, and the gospel (Ephesians 6:14–16).
1 John 3:8 “The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.” At the cross, the decisive blow fell; in Christ’s resurrection, the devil’s domain was broken; in Christ’s intercession, believers enjoy ongoing defense against accusation (Romans 8:33–34).
THE ERUPTION AND EARTHQUAKE WILL BRING ABOUT THE GREAT “E”. HERE ARE SOME OF THE PROPHECIES FROM KIM CLEMENT REGARDING GOD’S PLAN FOR “ENERGY”:
KIM CLEMENT
September 16, 2006 Loveland, Colorado
(EXCERPT): “Another clue was given regarding the timing of the BIG E and other details that God revealed.
“...The other shall be the stepping down of a Prime Minister of the Lion of the Nation of Great Britain. For when he does this, says the Lord, it shall be a sign, not because he stepped down.
A sign that something shall advance, something shall advance out of Great Britain. Something shall advance, says the Spirit of God, from the United States. And / will take them and I will make them to be one sound and one voice, a very unusual revival, a very unusual breakthrough shall take place, says the Lord. And there shall be an acceleration on the oil crisis and discoveries shall be made one after the other. And God said your energy crisis shall slowly come to an end for l am going to bring prosperity upon the Body of Christ you to lay upon me that blessing that you promised through Daniel, that blessing that you promised through Joseph, the blessing that you promised through Isaiah, the blessing that you promised through the prophets of old. I'm standing at this day where the Kingdom of God is and upon those who have waited and said, God, I want about to advance upon the earth."
UK PRIME MINISTER KEIR STARMER STEPPED DOWN IN JULY 2026 👀
KIM CLEMENT
February 3, 2007 Seattle, Washington
(EXCERPT): “.. Something significant is going to happen in this nation by a very insignificant event. God's going to take of your dust, He's going to take of your trash, He's going to take of your soil, He's going to take of your bugs something insignificant and make it the greatest source of energy for the world. There will be a major move of the Spirit in south Florida.”
KIM CLEMENT
May 4, 2007 Orlando, Florida
(EXCERPT): “I received a prediction regarding a sign that would come; a find of great wealth in the sea. The Spirit of God says, Do not take lightly what was spoken about concerning the sea. For there is something that is taking place in the sea. Vengeance is in the sea.
A battlefield under the waters, why? Because of the great wealth that shall come from the waters deep down. No not from the moon, no not from another planet, not yet; but God said from the sea that will bring a healing. Hence you will see the battle in the sea. The corruption shall be exposed. For even as Elijah went to the house of the woman at Zarephath. Oil, sticks, dirt, all of these components now to bring an abundance to the United States of America. Sticks, dirt, oil, water and the amalgamation and God says it shall be something that has never, ever happened before. And this nation shall speak of water; oil, dirt, and the amalgamation shall bring an energy. Therefore look to the sign of the battlefield in the waters."
KIM CLEMENT
June 16, 2007 San Jose, California
(EXCERPT): "..God says there is a mass treasure that's about to be uncovered. God said, My people will get it. My people will take it. For the forces that have hidden and endeavored to hide what is about to be uncovered, they have been annihilated. They have been dreadfully secured. And now even as I have promised, through these next few months, one thing after the other will be uncovered. Down in Florida it began, but on the Pacific, the West Coast, there is also great discovery. You will not have to struggle for the breakthrough that is coming to you. The struggle is over. You're going over, you're not going under says the Lord of hosts. There is a miraculous thing that is about to be uncovered. For even in the stepping down of Tony Blair, this is a sign. A good man, a man that I have used as a friend to this nation. But God says there will be a sign with the great E. There will be rapidity, and there will be acceleration so that America will suddenly have five new sources of energy. There will be five, not one, but five. Why would anybody be interested? For let the prophets prophesy. There will be five sources of energy. And they will say, what will we do now? We have so many sources! Shall we create and design an engine in this way? And shall we design a plane in this way? And we shall not use this but we shall use another.
And what about the air? What is in the air? What is in the sea? What is in the land? What is in the air? What is in the dolphin and the whale and the octopus? Listen, God says, America, get ready to stand upright again. / will cause my Church to prosper first for / will give the pattern to you. For this day I have said, / will secure it until | find a righteous man who will take it and say l have patented it for the Kingdom of God, and it shall be given for God's work and God's work shall accelerate' says the Lord."
HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THIS CONFIRMATION THROUGH ONE OF THE IMAGE NUMBERS 8429 👉🏻 HEBREW 8429 👉🏻 tevah 👉🏻 be astonished, astounded, to amaze, to take alarm, to grieve
Human responses when confronted with God’s works: Luke 5:26, “They were all amazed and glorified God, saying, ‘We have seen remarkable things today,’” and Mark 2:12, “They were all astounded and glorified God, saying, ‘We have never seen anything like this!’”
The reverent shock that ensues when sovereign God intervenes openly in human affairs. It signals the overthrow of idolatrous power, confirms the reliability of divine promises, and points forward to the ultimate revelation of the Son who delivers His people from the final furnace of judgment.























Comments