PRAYER JOURNAL - THE WOLF WILL NOT ESCAPE JUSTICE! PRAY HE REPENTS!
I MADE ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE ☕️ AS I WORK LATE TONIGHT CATCHING UP ON BLOG POSTS. AS I FINISH ADDING SPRINKLES OF CINNAMON AND CHOCOLATE I SEE A WOLF 🐺 WITH 333 ON HIM IN MY COFFEE CUP ☕️ 👀👀👀 YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP.
THEN AS I AM RESEARCHING AND FINDING CONFIRMATION OF “wolf” THROUGH BOTH THE TIMESTAMP 12:55 AND IMAGE NUMBER 5609, HOLY SPIRIT AWAKENED MY SLEEPING COMPUTER TWICE (‼️‼️) TO SHOW ME PROPHETIC NUMBERS.
I ALSO FOUND SEVERAL 333 CONFIRMATIONS FOR “wolf” 👀👀 SEE PHOTOS FOR SCREENSHOTS OF ALL OF THE CONFIRMATIONS.
I HUMBLED MYSELF AND REPENTED FOR THE SINS OF THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION. I RECOMMEND YOU DO THE SAME. THE LORD GAVE A WARNING ⚠️ AT THE END OF THIS MESSAGE. KEEP READING.
GREEK 333 👉🏻 anatheóreó 👉🏻 to look again at (i.e. attentively), behold, consider
A deliberate, penetrating gaze that moves past a casual glance to a thoughtful assessment. It highlights a mind that measures, discerns, and draws conclusions.
LITERALLY ME LOOKING CAREFULLY AT THE WHAT HOLY SPIRIT PUT IN MY COFFEE CUP ☕️👀 TO CONVEY A MESSAGE‼️‼️‼️
EZEKIEL 33:3 AMP (including 2-6) “Son of man, speak to the sons of your people [who are exiled in Babylon] and say to them, ‘If I bring a sword on a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming on the land, and he blows the trumpet and warns the people, then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his [own] head. He heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning; his blood shall be on himself. But if he had taken warning, he would have saved his life. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, he is taken away because of his corruption and sin; but I will require his blood from the watchman’s hand.’”
LITERALLY ME AS A WATCHMAN FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH WHATEVER MESSAGE OR WARNING HOLY SPIRIT GIVES ME TO SHARE ‼️‼️
🤯🤯🤯
WHEN HOLY SPIRIT AWAKENED MY SLEEPING COMPUTER TWO DIFFERENT TIMES, HE SHOWED ME THE TIMES 1:06 AND 1:19 (AND I AM TO TAKE THEM TOGETHER IN THE SAME SCRIPTURE).
JUDE 1:6-19 ERV “And remember the angels who lost their authority to rule. They left their proper home. So the Lord has kept them in darkness, bound with everlasting chains, to be judged on the great day. Also, remember the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and the other towns around them. Like those angels they were full of sexual sin and involved themselves in sexual relations that are wrong. And they suffer the punishment of eternal fire, an example for us to see. It is the same way with these people who have entered your group. They are guided by dreams. They make themselves dirty with sin. They reject God’s authority and say bad things against the glorious ones. Not even the archangel Michael did this. Michael argued with the devil about who would have the body of Moses. But Michael did not dare to condemn even the devil for his false accusations. Instead, Michael said, “The Lord punish you!” But these people criticize things they don’t understand. They do understand some things. But they understand these things not by thinking, but by feeling, the way dumb animals understand things. And these are the things that destroy them. It will be bad for them. They have followed the way that Cain went. To make money, they have given themselves to following the wrong way that Balaam went. They have fought against God like Korah did. And like Korah, they will be destroyed. These people are like dirty spots among you—they bring shame to you in the special meals you share together. They eat with you and have no fear. They take care of only themselves. They are like clouds without rain. The wind blows them around. They are like trees that have no fruit at harvest time and are pulled out of the ground. So they are twice dead. Like the dirty foam on the wild waves in the sea, everyone can see the shameful things they do. They are like stars that wander in the sky. A place in the blackest darkness has been kept for them forever. Enoch, the seventh descendant from Adam, said this about these people: “Look, the Lord is coming with thousands and thousands of his holy angels to judge everyone. He will punish all those who are against him for all the evil they have done in their lack of respect for him. Yes, the Lord will punish all these sinners who don’t honor him. He will punish them for all the evil things they have said against him.” These people always complain and find wrong in others. They always do the evil things they want to do. They boast about themselves. The only reason they say good things about others is to get what they want. Dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ said would happen. They told you, “In the last times there will be people who laugh at God and do only what they want to do—things that are against God.” These are the people who divide you. They are not spiritual, because they don’t have the Spirit.”
HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE NUMBERS 9 AND 12 FROM THE DATE.
9 👉🏻 JUDGMENT 🥀 OR FRUIT BEARING 🌹
12👉🏻 PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF GOD .. SEED TIME HARVEST. WHAT A MAN SOWS, HE SHALL REAP THE SAME ‼️‼️‼️
HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE NUMBER 81 👉🏻 MIRROR 18
JEREMIAH 18:1-17 ERV “This is the message that came to Jeremiah from the LORD: “Jeremiah, go down to the potter’s house. I will give you my message there.” So I went down to the potter’s house and saw him working with clay at the wheel. He was making a pot from clay. But there was something wrong with the pot. So the potter used that clay to make another pot. With his hands he shaped the pot the way he wanted it to be. Then this message from the LORD came to me: “Family of Israel, you know that I can do the same thing with you. You are like the clay in the potter’s hands, and I am the potter.” This message is from the LORD. “There may come a time when I will speak about a nation or a kingdom that I will pull up by its roots or tear down and destroy it. But if the people of that nation change their hearts and lives and stop doing evil things, I will change my mind and not bring on them the disaster I planned. There may come another time when I speak about a nation that I will build up or plant. But if I see that nation doing evil things and not obeying me, I will think again about the good I had planned to do for them. “So, Jeremiah, say to the people of Judah and those who live in Jerusalem, ‘This is what the LORD says: I am the potter preparing troubles for you and making plans against you. So stop doing the evil things you are doing. Each person must change and start doing good.’ But the people of Judah will answer, ‘We don’t care what you say. We will continue to do what we want. We will do the evil our stubborn hearts want.’” Listen to what the LORD says: “Ask the other nations this question: ‘Have you ever heard of anything so bad?’ Israel, who is as dear to me as a young daughter, has done this terrible thing! It is as strange as not finding snow on Lebanon’s mountains or seeing the cool streams that come from there stop flowing. That just does not happen! But my people have forgotten me. They burn offerings to worthless idols. They have left the right way that their ancestors followed, and they stumble on the path they have chosen. Instead of staying on the good road I showed them, they prefer to walk on bumpy paths. So their land will become an empty desert, a place for people from now on to make fun of. All who pass by there will be shocked by what has happened. They will just shake their heads at what they see. Like a strong east wind, I will scatter my people. I will use their enemies to scatter them like dust. When disaster comes upon them, they will see me leaving, not coming to help.””
2:30 am 9/12/26
LORD WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY?
Seedtime. And harvest. Indeed. It shall never end as long as the earth remains. My children .. WHAT ARE SEEDS? They are your words and they are your deeds! Every seed must bear fruit. Good or bad. Of like kind. Therefore, what a man sows, that very thing he reaps. Sow fear. Reap fear. Sow love. Reap love. Sow murder. Reap it. Repentance is in order! Evaluate your heart. Come clean with Me. I know it already. Humble yourself and confess your sin and get relief. Sin is a burden. It is a heavy load you carry. Pick up My yoke instead of forgiveness, mercy and love. My yoke is light. As I help you carry the load. In your weakness I am strong. I never leave you nor forsake you .. even though you stray away from Me. Heed this warning to repent. Seek Me and you shall find what your heart has really been searching for. Let false comforts of the world go and receive the One who loves you more!!! I give you My shalom. I won’t stop until I have reached every last one!!! Your Redeemer
MESSAGE STARTED AT 2:30 👉🏻 LUKE 2:30 ERV “I have seen with my own eyes how You will save Your people.”
GENESIS 8:22 AMP “While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease.”
GALATIANS 6:7-9 AMP “Do not be deceived, God is not mocked [He will not allow Himself to be ridiculed, nor treated with contempt nor allow His precepts to be scornfully set aside]; for whatever a man sows, this and this only is what he will reap. For the one who sows to his flesh [his sinful capacity, his worldliness, his disgraceful impulses] will reap from the flesh ruin and destruction, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. Let us not grow weary or become discouraged in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap, if we do not give in.”
HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED MORE THROUGH SEVERAL OF THE IMAGE NUMBERS.
IMAGE NUMBER 5621 👉🏻 HEBREW 5621 👉🏻 sarab 👉🏻 brier, thistles [from an unused root meaning to sting]
“And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them or of their words, though briers and thorns are all around you and you live among scorpions. Do not be afraid of their words or discouraged by their looks, for they are a rebellious house” (Ezekiel 2:6).
Obstinate Opposition: Micah 7:4, Isaiah 10:17, and Hosea 10:8 similarly describe leaders or nations as “briers” awaiting fire. Ezekiel stands within this prophetic chorus, declaring that the judgment reserved for such thorns will soon fall (Ezekiel 5:12; 22:21).
Messianic Resolution: The Crown of Thorns placed on Jesus (Matthew 27:29) epitomizes the Savior bearing human rebellion in His flesh, redeeming Ezekiel’s “briers” by absorbing their curse (Galatians 3:13).
New-Covenant Hope: Hebrews 6:8 warns that a field yielding “thorns and thistles” is near to being cursed, yet later speaks of an unshakable kingdom (Hebrews 12:28). The cross and resurrection ensure that the heart of stone—symbolized by sarab—can become a heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26).
God’s word outweighs human hostility emboldens Christian servants today who face ridicule or censorship (Acts 5:29).
While Ezekiel was not to fear, neither was he to hate. His task mirrored the patience of God, “who is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish” (2 Peter 3:9), even when those people act as thorns.
Dependence on the Spirit: Ezekiel 2:2emphasizes that the Spirit entered and strengthened him. Modern proclamation must likewise rest on Spirit-empowered conviction, not mere resolve.
God calls His servants to stand amid abrasive resistance, assuring them of His sustaining presence. The word’s solitary appearance intensifies its force, reminding readers that even a single touch of divine speech can illuminate an entire mission field. Thorns may pierce, yet they cannot silence truth.














Comments