PRAYER JOURNAL - WARNING TO PRAY AGAINST NUCLE@R ATT@CK & JIH@D!!!

I see a miss1le incoming in the shape of a WOLF 🐺 with its mouth open aggressively and tongue out (like I saw previously with Zeus). I see it is in the shape of a 7 and I see the number 37 (mirror 73) in 3 places. I see flames shooting out the back and I see a Musl1m man riding on top of it, like he is steering it. Perhaps an 1mam as there appears to be a man kneeling before him. The man kneeling before him appears to have a kn1fe 🔪 or b0mb in his hand. 👀👀


‎⚠️ PRAY PROTECTION OVER AMERICA AND PRAY AGAINST NUCLE@R ☢️ ATT@CK.

⚠️ PRAY PROTECTION OVER THE WOLF CREEK NUCLE@R ☢️ PLANT IN BURLINGTON, KANSAS. 

⚠️ PRAY FOR EXPOSURE. CALL THE PLANS, DIVINATION AND SORCERY 🔮 OF THE MUSL1M 1MAM(s) DOWN TO NOTHING.  

⚠️ PRAY AGAINST JIH@D. 

⚠️ PRAY FROM A PLACE OF VICTORY!!! 🏆 

JESUS ALREADY WON!!! READ 👇🏻




‎The TIMESTAMP on the photo is 11:14.

‎GREEK 1114 👉🏻 goés 👉🏻  a wizard (as muttering spells), an imposter, seducer, a sorcerer

Designates individuals who traffic in deception under a religious or mystical guise—spell-casters, charlatans, or pretenders to spiritual power. Their defining trait is the manipulation of others through fraudulent “signs,” persuasive speech, and counterfeit authority.

WOW. SOUND LIKE AN 1MAM TO ME!!!

Paul warns Timothy that such figures will intensify as the last days progress, forming part of a broader pattern of escalating wickedness listed in 2 Timothy 3:1–9. 👀👀

‎Paul’s prophecy aligns with Jesus’ warnings: “For false christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect” (Matthew 24:24).

‎Revelation pictures a similar wave of sorcery accompanying the beast (Revelation 13:13–15; 19:20).

REVELATION 13:13 AGAIN!!!

Paul notes that impostors are themselves “being deceived.” Scripture consistently links rejecting truth with God’s judicial handing over to delusion (Romans 1:24–28; 2 Thessalonians 2:10–12).


‎I RESEARCHED “1114 1mam” 🤯🤯🤯 👉🏻 CONFIRMATION THIS IS AN 1MAM IN THE PICTURE.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith 1114: In Islamic jurisprudence, Hadith 1114 in Sahih al-Bukhari explicitly outlines the rules of following an Imam during congregational prayers.

THIS IS WHAT I SEE IN THE PICTURE!!!!

In this tradition narrated by Anas bin Malik, the Prophet Muh@mm@d fell from a horse and injured his side, requiring him to sit down while leading prayer. The companions behind him remained standing until he corrected them, stating: "The 1mam is to be followed; so if he says T@kbir, you should also say T@kbir, and if he bows you should also bow; and when he lifts his head you should also do the same..”

1mam al-Suh@yli (Born 1114 AD): a famous And@lusian Isl@mic theologian, M@liki scholar, and one of the revered "Seven Saints of Marr@kesh".

‎Pole 1114 (Arba'een Pilgrimage): In Shi@ Is@m, Pole 1114 is a critical geographic marker on the sacred walking route between Najaf and Karbala in Iraq.


‎I RESEARCHED “1114 nucle@r” 

In nucle@r energy, 1,114 megawatts (MW) is the precise electrical generation capacity of several major modern nucle@r re@ctors.


‎I RESEARCHED “1114 wolf nucle@r” 

According to the World Nucle@r Association's Re@ctor Database, the Wolf Creek Generating Station operates a single pressurized water re@ctor (PWR) with a reference net capacity of 1,114 Megawatts-electric (MWe). Located near Burlington, Kansas. It is the state's only commercial nucle@r power facility.

KANSAS!! WOLF CREEK NUCLE@R PLANT!!! ☢️


‎The IMAGE NUMBER on the photo is 4101 👉🏻 HEBREW 4101 👉🏻 mah 👉🏻 how great (mighty), that which, what(-soever), why

Where divine purpose, imperial authority, and covenant faithfulness collide.

‎Revelation of mysteries (Daniel 2:22, 28-29, 45): “He knows what lies in darkness” (2:22); “He has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will happen in the latter days” 👀👀 (2:28). מָה highlights God’s sovereignty over future events and His gracious disclosure to humble seekers.

‎Doxology and humility (Daniel 4:3, 35): Nebuchadnezzar’s hymn exclaims, “How great are His signs” (4:3); later he concedes that no one may say to God, “What have You done?” (⁦‪4:35‬⁩). The same particle that frames human inquiry also rebukes human presumption when questioning challenges divine authority.

‎All thirteen uses fall within the Persian period, a time when God’s people lived under foreign rule yet experienced prophetic insight and temple restoration. The frequent interrogatives reflect an era of uncertainty: What is God doing among pagan powers? Why are His people still oppressed? Through מָה God reveals that He directs kings (Ezra) and unveils empires’ futures (Daniel), assuring Israel of His unbroken covenant.

‎Bring every “why” or “what” to the Lord, confident that He “reveals the deep and hidden things” (Daniel ⁦‪2:22‬⁩).

‎Warns against presumptuous demands upon God (Daniel ⁦‪4:35‬⁩). Questions meant to accuse rather than learn are muted before His sovereignty.

‎What will happen in the latter days? “This same Jesus…will return” (Acts ⁦‪1:11‬⁩). The pattern established in Daniel—God revealing “what will happen”—finds its climax in the Revelation given to John, where heavenly worship echoes Daniel 4:3, magnifying the Lamb whose kingdom “endures from generation to generation.”

‎Strong 4101 מָה, while grammatically an interrogative, is spiritually an invitation: ask, and God will disclose; submit, and God will supply; worship, and God will be exalted. Its strategic placement in Ezra and Daniel assures believers that amid political flux and personal trial, the God of heaven still answers every faithful “what” and “why” with revelation, provision, and steadfast dominion.



‎THE TIME IS NOW ⁦‪1:07‬⁩ 👉🏻 OVERCOMING VICTORY


‎The NUMBER 37 (mirror 73) is on the 1MAM/WOLF PROJECTILE 👉🏻 PSALMS 37 AND 73!!!

‎PSALM 37 NASB1995 (SECURITY OF THOSE WHO TRUST IN THE LORD, AND INSECURITY OF THE WICKED) “Do not fret because of evildoers, Be not envious toward wrongdoers. For they will wither quickly like the grass And fade like the green herb. Trust in the LORD and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness. Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light And your judgment as the noonday. Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who carries out wicked schemes. Cease from anger and forsake wrath; Do not fret; it leads only to evildoing. For evildoers will be cut off, But those who wait for the LORD, they will inherit the land. Yet a little while and the wicked man will be no more; And you will look carefully for his place and he will not be there. But the humble will inherit the land And will delight themselves in abundant prosperity. The wicked plots against the righteous And gnashes at him with his teeth. The Lord laughs at him, For He sees his day is coming. The wicked have drawn the sword and bent their bow To cast down the afflicted and the needy, To slay those who are upright in conduct. Their sword will enter their own heart, And their bows will be broken. Better is the little of the righteous Than the abundance of many wicked. For the arms of the wicked will be broken, But the LORD sustains the righteous. The LORD knows the days of the blameless, And their inheritance will be forever. They will not be ashamed in the time of evil, And in the days of famine they will have abundance. But the wicked will perish; And the enemies of the LORD will be like the glory of the pastures, They vanish—like smoke they vanish away. The wicked borrows and does not pay back, But the righteous is gracious and gives. For those blessed by Him will inherit the land, But those cursed by Him will be cut off. The steps of a man are established by the LORD, And He delights in his way. When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong, Because the LORD is the One who holds his hand. I have been young and now I am old, Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken Or his descendants begging bread. All day long he is gracious and lends, And his descendants are a blessing. Depart from evil and do good, So you will abide forever. For the LORD loves justice And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever, But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off. The righteous will inherit the land And dwell in it forever. The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice. The law of his God is in his heart; His steps do not slip. The wicked spies upon the righteous And seeks to kill him. The LORD will not leave him in his hand Or let him be condemned when he is judged. Wait for the LORD and keep His way, And He will exalt you to inherit the land; When the wicked are cut off, you will see it. I have seen a wicked, violent man Spreading himself like a luxuriant tree in its native soil. Then he passed away, and lo, he was no more; I sought for him, but he could not be found. Mark the blameless man, and behold the upright; For the man of peace will have a posterity. But transgressors will be altogether destroyed; The posterity of the wicked will be cut off. But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble. The LORD helps them and delivers them; He delivers them from the wicked and saves them, Because they take refuge in Him.”


IT IS NOW 1:11 👉🏻 JESUS 💛


PSALM 73 NASB1995 (THE END OF THE WICKED CONTRASTED WITH THAT OF THE RIGHTEOUS) “Surely God is good to Israel, To those who are pure in heart! But as for me, my feet came close to stumbling, My steps had almost slipped. For I was envious of the arrogant As I saw the prosperity of the wicked. For there are no pains in their death, And their body is fat. They are not in trouble as other men, Nor are they plagued like mankind. Therefore pride is their necklace; The garment of violence covers them. Their eye bulges from fatness; The imaginations of their heart run riot. They mock and wickedly speak of oppression; They speak from on high. They have set their mouth against the heavens, And their tongue parades through the earth. Therefore his people return to this place, And waters of abundance are drunk by them. They say, “How does God know? And is there knowledge with the Most High?” Behold, these are the wicked; And always at ease, they have increased in wealth. Surely in vain I have kept my heart pure And washed my hands in innocence; For I have been stricken all day long And chastened every morning. If I had said, “I will speak thus,” Behold, I would have betrayed the generation of Your children. When I pondered to understand this, It was troublesome in my sight Until I came into the sanctuary of God; Then I perceived their end. Surely You set them in slippery places; You cast them down to destruction. How they are destroyed in a moment! They are utterly swept away by sudden terrors! Like a dream when one awakes, O Lord, when aroused, You will despise their form. When my heart was embittered And I was pierced within, Then I was senseless and ignorant; I was like a beast before You. Nevertheless I am continually with You; You have taken hold of my right hand. With Your counsel You will guide me, And afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but You? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. For, behold, those who are far from You will perish; You have destroyed all those who are unfaithful to You. But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge, That I may tell of all Your works.”



RECEIPTS 💪🏻🔥



HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED MORE THROUGH SOME OF THE IMAGE NUMBERS.

IMAGE NUMBER 4110 👉🏻 ISAIAH 41:10 

AS CONFIRMATION WAS LED TO ISAIAH 41:10 AT ACTUAL TIME 11:04 👀👀 (my finger just slipped and somehow went to my emojis and typed A NUCLE@R FISSION EMOJI 👀👀) I WAS LED TO PSALM 114 FOR THE 11:04 (114) TIMESTAMP.

ISAIAH 41:10 AMP DO NOT FEAR!!! “‘Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].’ [Acts 18:10]”

PSALM 114 NLT ESCAPE FROM EGYPT!!! “When the Israelites escaped from Egypt— when the family of Jacob left that foreign land— the land of Judah became God’s sanctuary, and Israel became his kingdom. The Red Sea saw them coming and hurried out of their way! The water of the Jordan River turned away. The mountains skipped like rams, the hills like lambs! What’s wrong, Red Sea, that made you hurry out of their way? What happened, Jordan River, that you turned away? Why, mountains, did you skip like rams? Why, hills, like lambs? Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob. He turned the rock into a pool of water; yes, a spring of water flowed from solid rock.”



IMAGE NUMBER 4114 👉🏻 ISAIAH 41:14

ISAIAH 41:15 AMP (including 14-20) DO NOT FEAR!!! “Do not fear, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel; I will help you,” declares the LORD, “and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel. “In fact, I have made of you a new, sharp threshing implement with sharp edges; You will thresh the mountains and crush them, And make the hills like chaff. “You will winnow them, and the wind will carry them away, And a high wind will scatter them; But you will rejoice in the LORD, You will glory in the Holy One of Israel. ¶“The poor and needy are seeking water, but there is none; Their tongues are parched with thirst. I, the LORD, will answer them Myself; I, the God of Israel, will not neglect them. “I will open rivers on the barren heights And springs in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a reed-pool of water And the dry land springs of water. “I will put the cedar in the wilderness, The acacia, the myrtle and the olive tree; I will place the juniper in the desert Together with the box tree and the cypress, So that they may see and know, And consider and understand together, That the hand of the LORD has done this, That the Holy One of Israel has created it.”

I NOTICED THIS CONFIRMATION AT 11:11 👉🏻 11 IS JUDGMENT, TRANSITION, VALOR


IMAGE NUMBER 4115 👉🏻 HEBREW 4115 👉🏻 mahpeketh 👉🏻 prison, stocks  (instrument of punishment), overthrow, overturning

The mahpeketh was a rigid wooden or metal frame that clamped the ankles—and sometimes wrists or neck—forcing the body into a painful posture. Placed in public settings, it advertised both the crime and the disgrace of the offender. Because the device immobilized without the expense of a full prison, officials used it to silence and humiliate with maximum visibility and minimum cost.

THE PERPETRATORS WILL BE BOUND. AMEN!!!



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.




Comments

Popular Posts