PRAYER JOURNAL - WARNING REGARDING G00GLE T5, T5 D@TA CENTERS, M1LITARY & L@W ENF0RCEMENT OVERREACH WITH AI

The Lord showed me a demon in the sky with T5 on him 👀👀 PRAYER MARCHING ORDERS ARE INCLUDED AT THE END OF THIS POST!!! 




I RESEARCHED “T5”

T5️⃣ 👉🏻 G00gle T5 AI Model. The T5 (Text-to-Text Transfer Transformer) is a machine learning model created by G00gle AI 🤖  The BRANDING resembles Jupiter .. aka satan 😈.

T5️⃣ 👉🏻 T5 Data Centers & Ever0n. T5 Data Centers is a company that builds and runs large digital infrastructure and cloud facilities. Its construction division recently rebranded as Ever0n Data Center Services. It’s BRANDING appears like JUPITER 🪐👀 .. another name for satan 😈.


The TIMESTAMP on the photo is 5:00 5️⃣ 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 👉🏻 T5️⃣


The IMAGE NUMBER is 3972.

🤖 AI Readability Study: A 2025 research publication indexed as igaf 122.3972 in Innovation in Aging that measures how direct prompt engineering affects LLM usability for older adults.

🤖 AI Patent Law: A legal treatise indexed under article ID 3972 in Law, Technology and Humans analyzing human-AI construct boundaries in intellectual property.



I PRAYED IN THE SPIRIT AND HAD AN UNCTION TO RESEARCH “G00GLE AI war”

🤖 G00gle is fighting a multi-front competitive, financial, and legal conflict for artificial intelligence supremacy against rivals like OpenAI, Anthropic, and Microsoft.

🤖 G00gle signed deals to integrate Gemini into classified U.S. military and defense networks for lawful operational purposes.

🤖 Massive capital expenditures and proprietary Tensor Processing Units (TPUs) give G00gle control over its internal hardware stack, though grid power constraints drive fierce competition for energy.


I RESEARCHED “G00gle Gemini military”

🤖 The Department of Defense launched the secure platform on December 9, 2025, using Google Cloud's Gemini for Government as its primary foundational model 👀👀

WHAT COULD GO WRONG 😑?

🤖 Personnel across five of the six military branches use the system via common access cards on unclassified networks.

🤖 G00gle expanded its agreement in April 2026 to allow Gemini on classified defense networks for lawful government purposes 👀👀

AGAIN .. WHAT COULD GO WRONG 😑 ??

🤖 The Pentagon expanded GenAI.mil in August 2026 to include alternative frontier models, adding versions of Open AI's ChatGPT and SpaceX's Grok alongside Gemini 👀👀👀

The Department of Defense faces major friction over its use of artificial intelligence because of demands to lift safety guardrails against mass domestic surveillance and autonomous lethal weapons.


CORE ISSUES:

🤖 Autonomous Weapons: The Pentagon pushed for unrestricted access to use AI models for targeting and kinetic operations. Critics and safety advocates warn that current AI models are prone to errors and hallucinations, which could lead to unlawful civilian casualties without meaningful human supervision.

🤖 Mass Surveillance: The military demanded removal of contract restrictions that ban tracking U.S. citizens 🚨🚨🚨. This creates risks of unconstitutional domestic surveillance and bulk data collection loopholes.

🤖 Contractor Retaliation: When AI developer Anthropic refused to drop its safety red lines, the Department of Defense retaliated by designating the company a "supply chain risk", an action a federal court later ruled was an illegal punishment for free expression.

🤖 Accountability Gaps: Critics note that automated systems struggle to comprehend or execute lawful military discretion under the standard chain of command, raising questions about who bears responsibility for AI-driven errors in combat.


PRAY AGAINST NEFARIOUS INTENTIONS WITH AI FOR MILITARY & DOMESTIC USE. 

PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS TO RECEIVE GOD’S WISDOM & SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT CONCERNING AI. 

PRAY AGAINST ANY SABOTAGE OR DATA BREACH OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. 

PRAY FOR GOD’S WILL REGARDING AI TO PREVAIL.


I sent this to my friend Sara and her team at Daily Planet Prayer Warriors for intercession. Immediately after they prayed today 👇🏻🔥🔥🔥




HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED MORE THROUGH THE IMAGE NUMBER 4060 👉🏻 ISAIAH 46

RELEVANCE:

Isaiah 46 begins with "Bel has bowed down .."

Jupiter (aka Zeus, aka Satan) and Bel are directly connected through ancient religious syncretism, where classical Greco-Roman writers equated their own supreme gods with the chief deities of foreign cultures. 

The connection breaks down into three primary aspects:

1. The Compound Deity: Jupiter Belus
In classical Greek and Latin texts, the Babylonian chief god Bel (primarily associated with Marduk, the patron god of Babylon) was heavily syncretized with Jupiter (and the Greek Zeus). He was frequently referred to as Jupiter Belus or Zeus Belos.
Ancient historians like Herodotus and Pliny the Elder used the name Jupiter or Zeus when describing the famous Temple of Belus (the massive Ziggurat of Babylon), viewing Bel simply as the Babylonian manifestation of the king of the gods. 

2. Astrological and Planetary Equivalence
Both figures share an identical celestial assignment: In Roman mythology, Jupiter is both the king of the gods and the ruler of the sky, giving his name to the largest planet. In Mesopotamian astronomy, Bel/Marduk was explicitly associated with the planet Jupiter. In Mandaean cosmology, the planet Jupiter is still known as Bil. 

3. Linguistic Meaning and the "Baal" Connection
The name Bel is an Akkadian title meaning "Lord" or "Master". It is an East Semitic cognate to the Northwest Semitic word Baal. Just as Romans equated various local storm and sky gods of the Near East (like the Canaanite Baal or Syrian Hadad) with Jupiter (such as Jupiter Dolichenus), they applied the same logic to Bel, mapping the "Lord of Heaven" from the East to the "King of Heaven" in the West.

ISAIAH 46 AMP Bel has bowed down, Nebo stoops over; Their idols are on the beasts [of burden] and on the cattle. Your burdens [of idols] are loaded [on them], Burdens on the weary animals. They stooped over, they have bowed down together; They could not rescue the burden [of their own idols], But have themselves gone into captivity. ¶“Listen to Me,” [says the LORD], “O house of Jacob, And all the remnant of the house of Israel, You who have been carried by Me from your birth And have been carried [in My arms] from the womb, Even to your old age I am He, And even to your advanced old age I will carry you! I have made you, and I will carry you; Be assured I will carry you and I will save you. ¶“To whom would you liken Me And make Me equal and compare Me, That we may be alike? [Is 40:18-20] “Those who lavish gold from the bag And weigh out silver on the scales Hire a goldsmith, and he makes it into a god; They bow down, indeed they worship it. “They lift it on their shoulders [in religious processions or into battle] and carry it; They set it in its place and there it remains standing. It cannot move from its place. Even if one cries to it [for help], the idol cannot answer; It cannot save him from his distress. ¶“Remember this, and take courage; Take it to heart, you rebellious and disloyal people. “Remember [carefully] the former things [which I did] from ages past; For I am God, and there is no one else; I am God, and there is no one like Me, Declaring the end and the result from the beginning, And from ancient times the things which have not [yet] been done, Saying, ‘My purpose will be established, And I will do all that pleases Me and fulfills My purpose,’ Calling a bird of prey from the east, From a far country, the man (Cyrus) of My purpose. Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass. I have planned it, be assured I will do it. ¶“Listen to Me, you stiff-necked people, You who are far from righteousness (right standing with God). “I bring near My righteousness [in the salvation of Israel], it is not far away; And My salvation will not delay. And I will grant salvation in Zion, And My glory for Israel.”


Isaiah 46:1 means that the proud false gods of Babylon are humiliated and powerless, ending up as helpless baggage that tired animals must drag away.

Bel and Nebo: These were the top gods of Babylon. Bel (also called Marduk OR in Greek, Zeus .. aka Jupiter .. aka Satan) stood for national might. Nebo stood for wisdom and revelation.

Bowing and Stooping: The verse pictures these great statues falling over. They cannot stand on their own during the defeat of Babylon.




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.







Comments

Popular Posts