PRAYER JOURNAL - TICK TOCK!! THE HOUR IS NEAR!!
ME: Holy Spirit please shuffle my playlist in Jesus name.
HOLY SPIRIT: TICK TOCK TICK TOCK THE HOUR IS NEAR ..
I took that screenshot at 7:14 👉🏻 777 (21) 👀👀👀😲
Timestamps on song:
5 👉🏻 GRACE
6:14 👉🏻 HEBREW 614 asiph 👉🏻 gathering, harvest, ingathering 🌾
Prophets employ harvest imagery for the eschatological gathering of Israel and the nations (Isaiah 27:12; Joel 3:13). The Feast of Ingathering foreshadows the consummate “harvest at the end of the age” (Matthew 13:39).
A FOLLOWER ON X SHARED THIS CONFIRMATION.
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!! ALL GLORY TO GOD!!!!
BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 4:27
JEREMIAH 4:27 AMP Therefore says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation, Yet I will not cause total destruction."
PROVERBS 4:27 AMP "Do not turn away to the right nor to the left [where evil may lurk]; Turn your foot from [the path of] evil."
"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!
Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.






Comments