I see a guy that looks like Spe@ker Mike Johns0n and a man wearing a hat next to him that looks like a detective or maybe a member of the m@fia. I had an unction to search X for Mike Johns0n and found this video. Uncanny similarity to what I am being shown (I am not saying the video is accurate in its depiction of Trump .. I don't think it is. You cannot ignore the imagery comparison with the detective hat 👀👀. I think this is more about Spe@ker Mike Johns0n and the video is a confirmation of the association with the Epste1n files .. perhaps EXPOSURE).
The TIMESTAMP on the photo is 10:42.The Prohibiting Russian Uranium Imports Act (H.R. 1042): In May 2024, House Speaker Mike Johnson led the House Enrollment Ceremony for H.R. 1042, a high-profile bill that was officially signed into law.
House Resolution 1042 (H.Res. 1042): In February 2026, during the 119th Congress under Speaker Johnson's leadership, the House brought H.Res. 1042 to the floor. This was a procedural "rule" resolution enabling the consideration of several conservative priorities, including bills to modernize federal firearms laws (H.R. 2189) and secure critical energy resources (H.R. 3617).
The IMAGE NUMBER on the photo is 5192 👉🏻 HEBREW 5192 👉🏻 netel 👉🏻 weighty, a burden
נֵטֶל denotes a literal load or burden of weight and, by extension, anything that feels ponderous or oppressive. It evokes the heft of material objects while opening a window onto emotional and moral encumbrances.
Where נֵטֶל exposes the heaviness of life under folly, Christ offers rest.
Christ declares, “My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
👀👀👀👀🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED MORE THROUGH IMAGE NUMBERS.
IMAGE NUMBER 5203 👉🏻 HEBREW 5203 👉🏻 natash 👉🏻 abandon, spread, abandoned, left, forsake, forsaken, leave, cast off, drawn, let fall, forsake, join battle, leave off, lie still, loose
נָטַשׁ (natash, Strong’s H5203) describes the deliberate act of loosening one’s hold—leaving, abandoning, letting alone, or permitting something to lie fallow. The word appears about forty times, scattered through the Pentateuch, Historical Books, Wisdom Literature, and Prophets, and in each setting it highlights the moral weight of relinquishing responsibility or relationship.
Spiritual betrayal.
Each instance ties abandonment of the LORD to inevitable judgment, underlining that covenant loyalty is never optional.
Where humans forsake, the LORD refuses to loosen His grip, providing the Old Testament foundation for the promise in Hebrews 13:5, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Calculated risk or abdication of duty.
IMAGE NUMBER 5197 👉🏻 HEBREW 5197 👉🏻 nataph 👉🏻 speak, drip, dripped, dropped, dripping, spokesman, to ooze, i.e. distil gradually
The action of something that comes forth in drops.
I SAW SOME RECENT POSTS ABOUT THE EPSTE1N FILES ON THE SAME DAY I SAW SPE@KER JOHNS0N. IT APPEARS EXPOSURE WILL SOON TAKE PLACE.
I FELT LED TO SEARCH JULIE GREEN'S PROPHETIC WORDS FOR SPE@KER MIKE JOHNS0N .. THERE WAS ONLY ONE. AND IT'S A DOOZY!!! Julie Green prophesied about Spe@ker Mike Johns0n in the same word where she revealed the identity of the GREAT WHITE WOLF 🐺 as JD V@nce 👀👀👀 and named others around President Trump who are betraying him and our nation.
January 19, 2026: IT IS TIME TO REVEAL WHO THE GREAT WHITE WOLF REALLY IS
https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/it-is-time-to-reveal-who-the-great-white-wolf-really-is?rq=Mike%20johnson
PRAY FOR EXPOSURE AND REPENTANCE TO TAKE PLACE.
BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 11:13 👉🏻 11 IS JUDGMENT 👉🏻 13 IS REBELLION.
ISAIAH 13:11 AMP (including 9-11 .. 911 GREAT & TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD 🚨) “Listen carefully, the day of the LORD is coming, Cruel, with wrath and raging anger, To make the land a horror [of devastation]; And He shall exterminate its sinners from it. [Is 2:10-22; Rev 19:11-21] For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not flash with their light; The sun will be dark when it rises, And the moon will not shed its light. In this way I will punish the world for its evil And the wicked for their wickedness [their sin, their injustice, their wrongdoing]; I will also put an end to the arrogance of the proud And will abase the arrogance of the tyrant.”
"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!
Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.
Comments