PRAYER JOURNAL - PRAY PROTECTION OVER THE RNC GATHERING IN DALLAS, OVER PRESIDENT TRUMP & HIS FAMILY!

I see what appears to be an ass@ssin with a smoking ๐Ÿ”ซ and next to him a joker ๐Ÿƒ and the number 3371 .. the first two numbers 33 on his back pocket makes me think of FREE_M@SONS. In previous research, I was shown that the joker in playing cards is the TRUMP CARD. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€




GREEK 3371 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป mรฉketi ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป no longer, not any more, no more, no further

Strong’s Greek 3371 marks the decisive boundary between what once was and what must not be any longer.

In miracles of authority (Mark 9:25; Luke 8:49) Jesus commands that the affliction or fear “no longer” dominate. The word underscores His sovereign power to end evil’s reign.

Finality: The particle often seals an irreversible verdict—judicial (fig tree), salvific (resurrection), or ethical (end of sinful dominion).

Liberty: It proclaims freedom from sin’s mastery and from human constraints that oppose gospel advance.

Responsibility: Liberation is immediately paired with righteous practice; “no longer” is both emancipation and mandate.

Urgency: It signals points of decision where delay is impossible, pressing hearers toward obedient response.


THE TIMESTAMP ON THE PHOTO IS 8:00 (8) ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป NEW BEGINNINGS.

PUT 8 TOGETHER WITH HEBREW 3371 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป WHAT HAS BEEN WILL BE NO MORE. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE. A NEW START. GOD’S RESET.




THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 4822 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป ISAIAH 48:22 AMP “There is no peace for the wicked,” says the LORD. ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ




HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED MORE CLUES THROUGH THE IMAGE NUMBERS AND A FILE NUMBER!!!

IMAGE NUMBER 4845 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป HEBREW 4845 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป mererah ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป bitterness, gall

Emblem of pain, grief, and intense bitterness.

Complete devastation.

Jeremiah 8:14; Jeremiah 9:15; Jeremiah 23:15 deploy a separate Hebrew word for “gall,” linking national sin to a draught of bitterness.




IMAGE NUMBER 4844 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป HEBREW 4844 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป maror ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป  bitterness

The Hebrew noun ืžְืจֹืจ appears only three times in the Old Testament and is consistently rendered “bitter herbs” (or “bitterness”) in English versions. The contexts cluster around (1) Israel’s foundational Passover narrative and its later commemoration and (2) a poetic lament describing profound suffering. The term’s limited distribution underscores its thematic weight: it links the historical memory of Israel’s redemption to the universal reality of human affliction, both of which find their ultimate resolution in the redemptive work of the Messiah.

Bitterness in Scripture often signals suffering that precedes or accompanies salvation:  Exodus 15:23–25 narrates bitter water at Marah sweetened by divinely provided wood, foreshadowing God’s power to transform affliction into blessing. Isaiah 53:3 portrays the Suffering Servant as “a man of sorrows, acquainted with grief,” inviting readers to connect Passover bitterness with the Messiah’s passion.

Israel could not bypass bitterness on the way to freedom.  




FILE NUMBER 2777 

I SAW I HAVE 2,777 EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AND FELT AN UNCTION TO NOTE THE NUMBER. 

IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARD, I SAVED THIS IMAGE TO MY COMPUTER FOR THE BLOG POST AND IT WAS FILE NUMBER 2777 ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

I FELT HOLY SPIRIT CONFIRM. 

GREEK 2777 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป kephalis ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป scroll

Strong’s Greek 2777 appears a single time in the New Testament (Hebrews 10:7) and denotes the rolled parchment or scroll that contains written Scripture. By extension the word speaks not merely of an artifact but of the totality of God’s recorded will.

The scroll embodies the revealed will of God that must be heeded, preserved, and proclaimed.

Hebrews 10:7 frames the entire Old Testament as a witness to Christ. The scroll of the book contains a christocentric storyline moving inexorably toward the cross and resurrection. Jesus does not merely appear in the biblical narrative; He embodies its intention. The phrase “I have come to do Your will” conveys His voluntary alignment with that written counsel. Thus, the term crystallizes the relationship between the inscripturated Word and the incarnate Word (John 1:14).

Scroll sealed with seven seals (Revelation 5:1–9) – the unfolding of God’s eschatological plan.




IMAGE NUMBER 4847 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป GREEK 4847 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป sumpolitรฉs ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป fellow citizens

THE "MY FELLOW AMERICANS .." Q POST CAME TO MIND AND I FEEL HOLY SPIRIT CONFIRMING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE CONFIRMATION CAME FROM THE PHOTO WITH THE RESET WORLD BUTTON ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ AND AGAIN I FEEL HOLY SPIRIT CONFIRMING!!!!!!!!

Q Post 34

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.

Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).




IMAGE NUMBER 4849  

HEBREW 4849 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป mirshaath  ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป wicked woman, a female wicked doer ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

“Take away the wicked from before the king, and his throne will be established in righteousness” (Proverbs 25:5).

THE PRESENCE OF HOLY SPIRIT ON THIS IS VERY STRONGGGGG!!!!!

GREEK 4849 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป sumposion ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป a room of guests, group, party, company

RNC DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!???????
I FEEL HOLY SPIRIT!!!!!!!




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 3:37 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป LAMENTATIONS 3:37 AMP (including 37-38) “Who is there who speaks and it comes to pass, Unless the Lord has authorized and commanded it? Is it not from the mouth of the Most High That both adversity (misfortune) and good (prosperity, happiness) proceed?”

SIDE NOTE: IMMEDIATELY AFTER POSTING THIS MESSAGE ON X, I SAW A POST ON X THAT SHOWED DONALD TRUMP (AT THAT TIME A CITIZEN OF NYC) ON 9/11 WALKING THROUGH THE STREET AS HE WAS INTERVIEWED ON THAT DAY. WHEN I TAPPED ON THE VIDEO TO HEAR WHAT HE WAS SAYING, MY PHONE WENT COMPLETELY DARK ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ .. SHUT ITSELF DOWN INTO SLEEP MODE ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ SEVERAL HOURS LATER, AS I WAS SHARING THIS STORY WITH MY FRIEND DEBRA WE NOTED THE TIME WAS 4:44 RIGHT AS I SAID IT ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ (4 IS WORLD .. WORLD EVENT!!???)

I FEEL HOLY SPIRIT SOOOOOO STRONGGGGGLY!!!!!!!!




AAAAAAAAAAAND JUST NOW WHEN I SAVED THAT 2ND PHOTO WITH DONALD TRUMP ON IT TO MY COMPUTER IT WAS NOT THERE WHEN I WENT TO RETRIEVE IT FOR THIS BLOG POST!!! I HAD TO GO BACK AND SAVE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAATTTT!!??

๐Ÿ™ SOMETHING IS UP WITH THE RNC EVENT IN DALLAS ON 9/9 AND 9/10!!!! 

๐Ÿ™ PRAY PROTECTION OVER PRESIDENT TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY!!!

๐Ÿ™ PRAY EXPOSURE OF "THE WICKED WOMAN" AND THAT HER PLANS ARE THWARTED.

๐Ÿ™ PRAY GOD'S PLANS & PURPOSES ARE ACCOMPLISHED FOR HIS WORLDWIDE RESET!!!




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.






Comments

Popular Posts