PRAYER JOURNAL - PRAY AGAINST THE USE OF SN1PERS TO TERR0RIZE AMERICAN CITIZENS & ASS@SS1NATE LEADERSHIP

⚠️ WATCHMAN WARNING TO PRAY FOR EXPOSURE OF THE LOCATION(S) OF HIDDEN PROFESSIONAL SN1PER(S) AND THAT THE ENEMY’S PLANS FOR ASS@SS1NATION ARE THWARTED. PRAY PROTECTION OVER PRESIDENT TRUMP, HIS FAMILY, HIS CABINET AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE SHARE.

The Lord revealed a sn1per hidden behind a tree ๐ŸŒณ in position to take a sh0t .. it looks like he’s wearing a hoodie ๐Ÿ‘€ .. there’s a large demon next to him. I feel Holy Spirit confirming ✨⚡️⚡️✨⚡️⚡️✨ I TRACED WHAT I SAW BEFORE FINDING THE INFORMATION & PHOTO OF THE SN1PER BASED ON THE TIMESTAMP .. THE DRAWING IS IDENTICAL!!! THE IDENTITY MATCH IS MEANT FOR CONFIRMATION OF “SN1PER” AS THIS GUY D1ED IN 2002.




THE TIMESTAMP IS 7:05. I RESEARCHED “705 sn1per”

๐Ÿ’ฅThe legendary Finnish sn1per known as the "White De@th," had a combined total of 705 k1lls. 

THAT IS HIS PICTURE ABOVE! WHAT THE LORD SHOWED ME TO IDENTIFY A "SN1PER" THRE@T IS ALMOST IDENTICAL TO THIS PHOTO!!!

๐Ÿ’ฅ The decision to use iron sights rather than a telescopic scope was deliberate. Scopes required the shooter to raise his head higher, creating a larger profile. The glass could fog in extreme cold, obscuring the target at critical moments. Sunlight reflecting off the lens could reveal a sniper's position to enemy observers. Hรคyhรค understood these vulnerabilities and rejected the use of scopes.


THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 6734. I RESEARCHED “6734 sn1per”

๐Ÿ’ฅ B@llistic Energy: Firing a .338 L@pua M@gnum Type SP bul1et from a real-world Sak0 TRG sn1per r1fle yields an att@ck potency/muzz1e energy of approximately 6,734 Joules.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Airs0ft Model: Product number 6734 corresponds to the S&T DSR-1 sn1per rifle gas airs0ft ๐Ÿ”ซ g*n.

๐Ÿ’ฅ R1fle Sc0pe: Article number 6734-6 is used for the VISM Gen3 USS 3-9x40 Sc0pe featuring a red dot and P4 sn1per retic1e.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Real Steel AR-l5: The C0lt 6734 (specifically the C0lt Accur1zed Rif1e) is a precision variant often discussed in community precision l0ng-range forums like Sn1per's Hide ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

“SN1PER’S HIDE” ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 6:26. I RESEARCHED "626 sn1per" .. THE WARNING IS NOW BROADENED TO ALSO INCLUDE RANDOM SNIPER ATTACKS ON CIVILIANS FROM VEHICLES. I FEEL HOLY SPIRIT CONFIRMING ✨⚡️⚡️✨⚡️⚡️✨

The Mazda 626 Sn1per Setup

๐Ÿ’ฅ Vehicle Modification: The IRA cutting a hidden cavity or hatch into the rear of a Mazda 626.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Tactics: A g*nman could crouch inside the trunk area, hidden from view, and f1re heavy c@liber r1fles (such as .50 c@liber B@rrett r1fles) out of the modified compartment.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Operation: The car served as a mobile, concealed sh00ting platform against British secur1ty f0rces before retreating quickly. 


https://abcnews.com/amp/International/story?id=79818&page=1





"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.










Comments

Popular Posts