PRAYER JOURNAL - MOCKING THE DEVIL
I was making a late night cup of coffee and singing and dancing to this song .. I poured the milk in the cup and see an upset devil π€£ Oh he didn’t know who I’d become .. when he tried to put me in the grave .. the devil didn’t know what he was doin’ nooooo .. just like when he tried to put my Jesus in the grave. The devil put the wrong one in the grave! The devil put the wrong one in the grave! The devil the wrong one the grave! Cuz he didn’t know who I’d become!!!
π¦π₯πΊ
Timestamp 12:47 ππ» PSALM 124:7 GW (including 7-8) “We escaped like a bird caught in a hunter’s trap. The trap was broken, and we escaped. Our help is in the name of the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth.”
Image number 6323 ππ» HEBREW 6323 ππ» pun ππ» to be perplexed ππ€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£
AS I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE, HOLY SPIRIT AWAKENED MY SLEEPING COMPUTER TO SHOW ME PROPHETIC NUMBERS — HE SAYS THEY ARE RELATED.
HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE TIME 12:54 ππ» HEBREW 1254 ππ» Creator π€£ππ»
“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1).
Humanity bears God’s image (Genesis 1:27) and is accountable to the One who created.
“God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because on it He rested from all the work of creation that He had done” (Genesis 2:3).
“I, the LORD, am the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens… I have created you” (Isaiah 43:1, 7).
“I form the light and create darkness; I bring prosperity and create calamity” (Isaiah 45:7).
“For thus says the LORD—He who created the heavens, He is God… He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited” (Isaiah 45:18).
“Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth” (Isaiah 65:17).
“For I will create Jerusalem to be a joy and its people a delight” (Isaiah 65:18).
Jeremiah 31:22’s “new thing” hints at messianic fulfillment, and the post-exilic community heard assurance in Isaiah 43:19, “See, I am doing a new thing.” Revelation later adopts the language, showing continuity between Testaments: the God who once created will consummate creation in newness.
HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE NUMBER 16 ππ» MATTHEW 16:23 AMP “But Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! ..” π€£π€£π€£
HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE NUMBER 82 ππ» PSALM 82:1, 6-8 AMP (JUDGMENT OF DIVINE BEINGS π₯π₯π₯) God stands in the divine assembly; He judges among the gods (divine beings). I said, “You are gods; Indeed, all of you are sons of the Most High. Nevertheless you will die like men And fall like any one of the princes.” Arise, O God, judge the earth! For to You belong all the nations.
GET BEHIND ME JUST STARTED PLAYING!!! π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π©Έπ’π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π©Έπ’π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£ DEVIL GET BEHIND ME! RUN ON HOME! BACK TO THE GRAVE WHERE YOU BELONG! IN CASE YOU FORGOT, LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH! YOU’RE STUCK UNDER MY BLOOD BOUGHT BOOTS π©Έπ’π₯
HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED ONE MORE THING THROUGH ONE OF THE IMAGE NUMBERS AS I WORKED ON THIS BLOG POST.
IMAGE NUMBER 6331 ππ» HEBREW 6331 ππ» pur ππ» break, bring to nothing, utterly take, to crush, shatter, frustrate π€£π€£π€£
ALL GLORY TO GOD!!!
"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!
Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.






Comments