PRAYER JOURNAL - JESUS IS WITH US THROUGH THE STORM

I DREAMED OF THE NUMBER “8” ALL NIGHT. THEN WHEN I MADE MY COFFEE THIS MORNING .. I SAW AN “8” IN MY COFFEE CUP ☕️ 8️⃣👀👀

I FEEL HOLY SPIRIT CONFIRMING ✨✨✨✨⚡️✨✨⚡️⚡️✨✨⚡️⚡️✨✨⚡️⚡️✨



THE BIBLICAL MEANING OF 8 👉🏻 RESURRECTION, REGENERATION, THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA OR ORDER. IT IS THE DOMINICAL NUMBER THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE LORD. 888 IS THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME, JESUS. THE NUMBER 8 IS A FACTOR IN OTHER NAMES OF JESUS INCLUDING CHRIST, LORD, OUR LORD, SAVIOR, EMMANUEL, MESSIAH, AND SON.


RELATED TO NUMBER “8” WHICH IS JESUS .. THIS MORNING I ASKED HOLY SPIRIT WHICH BOOK OF THE BIBLE TO READ. HE SAID “John.” I HAD JUST READ JOHN SO I SAID I JUST FINISHED JOHN. HE SAID “Read it again.” SO I BEGAN READING IT AGAIN WITH GREATER INTENTION TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHO JESUS REALLY IS VERSE BY VERSE.


JOHN 1:1-5 AMP “In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. [Gen 1:1; Is 9:6] He was [continually existing] in the beginning [co-eternally] with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him not even one thing was made that has come into being. In Him was life [and the power to bestow life], and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines on in the darkness, and the darkness did not understand it or overpower it or appropriate it or absorb it [and is unreceptive to it]. [Gen 1:3]”


📖 In the beginning ..

John reaches behind the creation of heaven and earth to the eternal existence of the Son. Before anything was made, the Word already was. The opening recalls Genesis 1:1 and identifies the Word as present before all created things, sharing the eternity that belongs to God alone.


📖 was the Word ..

The Word (Logos in Greek, meaning reason or the principle of order in the universe) is the eternal Son, later revealed as Jesus Christ in John 1:14. God created through Him, revealed His will through Him, and brings salvation through Him. He is not part of creation but the One through whom creation came into being.


📖 and the Word was with God ..

The Word existed in personal communion with God the Father from eternity. The Son is distinct from the Father, not merely another name or appearance of the Father, yet their fellowship is perfect and unbroken. The Father’s love for the Son precedes the foundation of the world.


📖 and the Word was God ..

The Word possesses the full nature and glory of God. Jesus Christ is neither a created messenger nor a lesser divine being; He is truly God and truly distinct from the Father. His incarnation did not begin His existence but revealed in human flesh the eternal Son through whom God is known.


📖 He was with God ..

The Word existed in eternal fellowship with the Father before creation. The Son was distinct in person yet fully shared the divine glory, holiness, and life of God. Jesus later spoke of the glory He possessed with the Father before the world existed (John 17:5). The eternal communion within the Godhead reveals that God did not become Father only when He created or when the Son entered the world.


📖 in the beginning ..

Before the heavens, the earth, time, and every created thing came into being, the Word already was. John deliberately recalls Genesis 1:1, showing that the One present at creation was not part of creation. All things were made through Him, and He sustains all things by His power (John 1:3; Colossians 1:16–17). The One who became flesh in Jesus Christ stands eternally above the world He came to redeem.


📖 Through Him all things were made ..

The eternal Word was active with the Father in the creation of all things. Genesis 1reveals God creating by His spoken word, and John identifies the personal Word as the Son, Jesus Christ. Colossians 1:16 declares that all things were created through Him and for Him, while Hebrews 1:2 likewise names the Son as God’s agent in making the world. The Son is not part of creation but stands before it as its divine Maker. Proverbs 8portrays wisdom present at creation, anticipating the perfect wisdom of God revealed in Christ.


📖 and without Him nothing was made ..

No created thing came into existence apart from the Son’s will and power. The material world is therefore not the work of an inferior being or an evil source, but the work of the holy and sovereign God. Visible creation, human life, angelic beings, and every realm of existence owe their origin to Christ. His authority over creation rests on His identity as its Creator.


📖 that has been made ..

Every created reality belongs within the scope of Christ’s work. Nothing exists independently of Him, and nothing lies beyond His rule. Hebrews 1:3 teaches that the Son not only made all things but also upholds them by His powerful word. The One through whom creation began remains actively present, sustaining the world and directing history toward His purposes.


📖 In Him was life ..

The eternal Word possesses life in Himself and is the source of all created life. Through Him all things came into being, including humanity, to whom God gave the breath of life (Genesis 2:7). Jesus also gives eternal life to those who believe in Him, for He has authority to grant life and will raise the dead (John 5:21, 26; 11:25). All things hold together through Him (Colossians 1:16–17).


📖 and that life was the light of men ..

The life Jesus gives reveals God’s truth and leads people out of sin and spiritual darkness. As the Light of the world, He makes known the Father, exposes evil, and provides the way to salvation (John 8:12; 14:6). Isaiah foretold that those dwelling in darkness would see a great light (Isaiah 9:2), fulfilled in Christ’s coming. In Him, the fountain of life becomes the light by which humanity sees God (Psalm 36:9).


📖 The Light shines in the darkness ..

Jesus Christ enters a fallen world as the revelation of God’s holiness, truth, and life. John echoes Genesis 1:3, where God’s word brought light into the original darkness, showing that the eternal Son is the Creator and the source of new creation. Isaiah foretold that those dwelling in deep darkness would see a great light, fulfilled in the Messiah’s coming to save sinners. Christ’s light continues to expose sin, dispel spiritual blindness, and lead His people into the knowledge of God.


📖 and the darkness has not overcome it.

The rebellion, unbelief, and powers of evil opposed Christ throughout His earthly ministry, culminating in His crucifixion. Yet death could not hold Him, and the resurrection declared His decisive victory over sin, Satan, and the world’s darkness. Evil neither extinguishes Christ’s life nor comprehends His divine glory. His light remains present and victorious, giving believers confidence amid suffering and spiritual conflict.


THE TIMESTAMP ON “8” IN MY COFFEE CUP ☕️ THAT REPRESENTS JESUS IS 10:51.

PSALM 51:10 AMP Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a right and steadfast spirit within me.

GREEK 1051 👉🏻 gala 👉🏻 milk ☕️

1 PETER 2:2 GW Desire God’s pure word as newborn babies desire milk. Then you will grow in your salvation.

THIS MESSAGE IS MILK 🥛✨



10:51 IS ALSO ..

👉🏻 VERSE 10 OF JOHN 10 

👉🏻 VERSE 51 OF JOHN 6.

JOHN 10:10 AMP “The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows].”

JOHN 6:51 AMP (including 51-65) “I am the Living Bread that came down out of heaven. If anyone eats of this Bread [believes in Me, accepts Me as Savior], he will live forever. And the Bread that I will give for the life of the world is My flesh (body).” Then the Jews began to argue with one another, saying, “How can this man give us His flesh to eat?” And Jesus said to them, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood [unless you believe in Me as Savior and believe in the saving power of My blood which will be shed for you], you do not have life in yourselves. The one who eats My flesh and drinks My blood [believes in Me, accepts Me as Savior] has eternal life [that is, now possesses it], and I will raise him up [from the dead] on the last day. For My flesh is true [spiritual] food, and My blood is true [spiritual] drink. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood [believes in Me, accepts Me as Savior] remains in Me, and I [in the same way remain] in him. Just as the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, even so the one who feeds on Me [believes in Me, accepts Me as Savior] will also live because of Me. This is the Bread which came down out of heaven. It is not like [the manna that] our fathers ate and they [eventually] died; the one who eats this Bread [believes in Me, accepts Me as Savior] will live forever.” He said these things in a synagogue while He was teaching in Capernaum. When many of His disciples heard this, they said, “This is a difficult and harsh and offensive statement. Who can [be expected to] listen to it?” But Jesus, aware that His disciples were complaining about it, asked them, “Does this cause you to stumble and take offense? What then [will you think] if you see the Son of Man ascending to [the realm] where He was before? It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh conveys no benefit [it is of no account]. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and life [providing eternal life]. But [still] there are some of you who do not believe and have faith.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who did not believe, and who would betray Him. And He was saying, “This is the reason why I have told you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him [that is, unless he is enabled to do so] by the Father.”


THE IMAGE NUMBER ON THE PHOTO IS 6677 👉🏻 JOHN 6:66, ISAIAH 66 and PSALM 77

John 6:66 describes the moment when many of Jesus's disciples turned back and stopped following Him after finding His teachings—specifically about being the "bread of life"—too difficult to accept. After teaching in the synagogue at Capernaum about eating His flesh and drinking His blood, many followers felt offended and confused. Jesus then turned to His closest twelve disciples and asked if they wanted to leave too, leading to Simon Peter’s confession of faith.

JOHN 6:66 AMP (including 66-69) “As a result of this many of His disciples abandoned Him, and no longer walked with Him. So Jesus said to the twelve [disciples], “You do not want to leave too, do you?” Simon Peter answered, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You [alone] have the words of eternal life [you are our only hope]. We have believed and confidently trusted, and [even more] we have come to know [by personal observation and experience] that You are the Holy One of God [the Christ, the Son of the living God].”



ISAIAH 66 AMP “This is what the LORD says, “Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where, then, is a house that you could build for Me? And where will My resting place be? [Acts 17:24] “For all these things My hand has made, So all these things came into being [by and for Me],” declares the LORD. “But to this one I will look [graciously], To him who is humble and contrite in spirit, and who [reverently] trembles at My word and honors My commands. [John 4:24] “He who kills an ox [for pagan sacrifice] is [as guilty] as one who kills a man; He who sacrifices a lamb, as one who breaks a dog’s neck; He who offers a grain offering, as one who offers swine’s blood; He who offers incense, as one who blesses an idol. Such people have chosen their own ways, And their soul delights in their repulsive acts; So I will choose their punishments, And will bring the things they dread upon them Because I called, but no one answered; I spoke, but they did not listen or obey. But they did evil in My sight And chose that in which I did not delight.” Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble [with awe-filled reverence] at His word: “Your brothers who hate you, who exclude you for My Name’s sake, Have said, ‘Let the LORD be glorified, that we may see your joy.’ But they will be put to shame. “The sound of an uproar from the city! A voice from the temple! The voice of the LORD, providing retribution to His enemies. “Before she (Zion) was in labor, she gave birth; Before her labor pain came, she gave birth to a boy. “Who has heard of such a thing? Who has seen such things? Can a land be born in one day? Or can a nation be brought forth in a moment? As soon as Zion was in labor, she also brought forth her sons. “Shall I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Or shall I who gives delivery shut the womb?” says your God. “Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for her, all you who love her; Rejoice greatly with her, all you who mourn over her, That you may nurse and be satisfied with her comforting breasts, That you may drink deeply and be delighted with her bountiful bosom.” For the LORD says this, “Behold, I extend peace to her (Jerusalem) like a river, And the glory of the nations like an overflowing stream; And you will be nursed, you will be carried on her hip and [playfully] rocked on her knees. “As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; And you will be comforted in Jerusalem.” When you see this, your heart will rejoice; Your bones will flourish like new grass. And the [powerful] hand of the LORD will be revealed to His servants, But His indignation will be toward His enemies. For indeed, the LORD will come in fire And His chariots will be like the stormy wind, To render His anger with rage, And His rebuke with flames of fire. For the LORD will execute judgment by fire And by His sword on all mankind, And those slain by the LORD will be many. “Those who [vainly attempt to] sanctify and cleanse themselves to go to the gardens [to sacrifice to idols], Following after one in the center, Who eat swine’s flesh, detestable things and mice, Will come to an end together,” says the LORD. “For I know their works and their thoughts. The time is coming to gather all nations and languages, and they will come and see My glory. I will set up a [miraculous] sign among them, and from them I will send survivors to the nations: Tarshish, Pul (Put), Lud, Meshech, Tubal and Javan, to the distant islands and coastlands that have not heard of My fame nor seen My glory. And they will declare and proclaim My glory among the nations. Then they shall bring all your countrymen (children of Israel) from all the nations as a grain offering to the LORD—on horses, in chariots, in litters, on mules and on camels—to My holy mountain Jerusalem,” says the LORD, “just as the sons of Israel bring their grain offering in a clean vessel to the house of the LORD. I will also take some of them as priests and Levites,” says the LORD. “For just as the new heavens and the new earth Which I make will remain and endure before Me,” declares the LORD, “So your offspring and your name will remain and endure. “And it shall be that from New Moon to New Moon And from Sabbath to Sabbath, All mankind will come to bow down and worship before Me,” says the LORD. “Then they will go forth and look Upon the dead bodies of the [rebellious] men Who have transgressed against Me; For their worm (maggot) will not die, And their fire will not go out; And they will be an abhorrence to all mankind.”


IN TIMES OF TROUBLE, REMEMBER GOD’S LOVE FOR YOU AND HIS MIGHTY POWER TO SAVE. CALL OUT TO HIM FOR HELP AND HE WILL DELIVER YOU.

PSALM 77:1-6, 11-20 AMP My voice rises to God, and I will cry aloud; My voice rises to God, and He will hear me. In the day of my trouble I [desperately] sought the Lord; In the night my hand was stretched out [in prayer] without weariness; My soul refused to be comforted. I remember God; then I am disquieted and I groan; I sigh [in prayer], and my spirit grows faint. Selah. You have held my eyelids open; I am so troubled that I cannot speak. I have considered the ancient days, The years [of prosperity] of long, long ago. I will remember my song in the night; I will meditate with my heart .. I will [solemnly] remember the deeds of the LORD; Yes, I will [wholeheartedly] remember Your wonders of old. I will meditate on all Your works And thoughtfully consider all Your [great and wondrous] deeds. Your way, O God, is holy [far from sin and guilt]. What god is great like our God? You are the [awesome] God who works [powerful] wonders; You have demonstrated Your power among the people. You have with Your [great] arm redeemed Your people, The sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah. The waters [of the Red Sea] saw You, O God; The waters saw You, they were in anguish; The deeps also trembled. The clouds poured down water; The skies sent out a sound [of rumbling thunder]; Your arrows (lightning) flashed here and there. The voice of Your thunder was in the whirlwind; The lightnings illumined the world; The earth trembled and shook. Your way [of escape for Your people] was through the sea, And Your paths through the great waters, And Your footprints were not traceable. You led Your people like a flock By the hand of Moses and Aaron [to the promised goal].”



4:00 pm 9/18/26

LORD DO YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING?

I will be with you through the waters. Hold fast to Me in the storm. I will give you safe passage to the other side. Fear not the storm. I am with you. I love you.

I FEEL THE PEACEFUL PRESENCE OF THE LORD ✨ THANK YOU LORD!!!

ISAIAH 43:2-7, 10-13 AMP “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you. “For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I have given Egypt [to the Babylonians] as your ransom, Cush (ancient Ethiopia) and Seba [its province] in exchange for you. “Because you are precious in My sight, You are honored and I love you, I will give other men in return for you and other peoples in exchange for your life. “Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east [where they are scattered], And gather you from the west. [Acts 18:10] “I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ And to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ Bring My sons from far way And My daughters from the ends of the earth, Everyone who is called by My Name, Whom I have created for My glory, Whom I have formed, even whom I have made.”  “You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me. “I, [only] I, am the LORD, And there is no Savior besides Me. “I have declared [the future] and saved [the nation] and proclaimed [that I am God], And there was no strange (alien) god among you; Therefore you are My witnesses [among the pagans],” declares the LORD, “That I am God. “Even from eternity I am He, And there is no one who can rescue from My hand; I act, and who can revoke or reverse it?”




ADDENDUM: AFTER I HIT PUBLISH, I SAW THIS WAS BLOG POST NUMBER 2,022 👉🏻 THE BIBLICAL MEANING OF 222 IS SIGNS, WONDERS AND MIRACLES!!!



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.







Comments

Popular Posts