PRAYER JOURNAL - JESUS APPEARED WITH ANGELS AGAIN!!!
Jesus in the sky tonight!!!
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
COLOSSIANS 1:17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.
1 TIMOTHY 1:17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.
JOHN 1:17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.
JAMES 1:17 Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.
MARK 1:17 And Jesus said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men.”
Image number 3923 👉🏻 39:23 👉🏻 mirror 23:39
MATTHEW 23:39 “For I say to you, from now on you will not see Me until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”
LUKE 23:39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, “Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!”
Jesus is with a huge lion and other angels/hosts.
JESUS APPEARED ON SEP 2 .. 2 DAYS BEFORE SEP 4 THAT I WAS JUST SHOWN IN CONNECTION WITH THE FALL OF THE ROMAN REPUBLIC (DIANA LARKIN WAS ALSO SHOWN SEP 4) AND 9 DAYS BEFORE 9/11 👀👀
The IMAGE NUMBER on this photo is 3940 👉🏻 HEBREW 3940 👉🏻 lappid 👉🏻 torches, torch, burning torches, lightning flashes, to shine
The term therefore appears in narratives where sudden brightness, heat, and urgency are in view.
Isaiah 62:1: “Until her righteousness shines like a radiant light, her salvation like a blazing torch.”
Zechariah 12:6: “I will make the leaders of Judah like a flaming torch among sheaves.”
Nahum 2:4 pictures Nineveh’s chariots “appearing like torches,” signifying frantic futility before judgment. In each case the torch either announces deliverance for God’s people or impending doom for His enemies. The dual function cautions and comforts: the same fire that destroys stubble refines gold.
Ezekiel observes something “like blazing torches moving back and forth among the living creatures,” while Daniel describes a heavenly messenger whose “eyes were like flaming torches.” These scenes convey unapproachable purity and ceaseless energy around the throne, stirring reverent worship.
Represents God’s active, illuminating power. It exposes darkness, guides His people, confounds adversaries, and guarantees covenant faithfulness. The believer’s charge is to walk in that light and reflect it unashamedly until the day when “night will be no more” (Revelation 22:5).
Blogger noted the time I started this post was 1:57 👉🏻 JOHN 15:7 NASB1995 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."
"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!
Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.








Comments