PRAYER JOURNAL - FIRE UP THE JEHOSHAPHAT BAND!! WE ARE MARCHING TO THE CLIFF OF ZIZ!!
I see a man with a bunch of demons around his head and a wolf 🐺 at the top. Turns out this is a message to REMIND US about the power of listening to prophetic counsel, prayer, fasting, obedience and worship to defeat the enemy. FIRE UP THE JEHOSHAPHAT BAND!!! WE ARE MARCHING TO THE CLIFF OF ZIZ!!!
The timestamp is 7:03 👉🏻 PSALM 73 NASB1995 .. THE NUMBER JESUS HAD ON HIM TWO OF THE TIMES HE APPEARED TO ME .. TITLED THE END OF THE WICKED CONTRASTED WITH THAT OF THE RIGHTEOUS “Surely God is good to Israel, To those who are pure in heart! But as for me, my feet came close to stumbling, My steps had almost slipped. For I was envious of the arrogant As I saw the prosperity of the wicked. For there are no pains in their death, And their body is fat. They are not in trouble as other men, Nor are they plagued like mankind. Therefore pride is their necklace; The garment of violence covers them. Their eye bulges from fatness; The imaginations of their heart run riot. They mock and wickedly speak of oppression; They speak from on high. They have set their mouth against the heavens, And their tongue parades through the earth. Therefore his people return to this place, And waters of abundance are drunk by them. They say, “How does God know? And is there knowledge with the Most High?” Behold, these are the wicked; And always at ease, they have increased in wealth. Surely in vain I have kept my heart pure And washed my hands in innocence; For I have been stricken all day long And chastened every morning. If I had said, “I will speak thus,” Behold, I would have betrayed the generation of Your children. When I pondered to understand this, It was troublesome in my sight Until I came into the sanctuary of God; Then I perceived their end. Surely You set them in slippery places; You cast them down to destruction. How they are destroyed in a moment! They are utterly swept away by sudden terrors! Like a dream when one awakes, O Lord, when aroused, You will despise their form. When my heart was embittered And I was pierced within, Then I was senseless and ignorant; I was like a beast before You. Nevertheless I am continually with You; You have taken hold of my right hand. With Your counsel You will guide me, And afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but You? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. For, behold, those who are far from You will perish; You have destroyed all those who are unfaithful to You. But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge, That I may tell of all Your works.”
IT IS 2:04 NOW ON THE CLOCK 👀👀 👉🏻 GOVERNMENT OF GOD
I RESEARCHED "703 wolf" AND THERE WERE SEVERAL CONFIRMATIONS .. WITHIN THE CONFIRMATIONS I FOUND:
🐺 SWAMP WOLF
🐺 “SIR, YOU ARE BEING HUNTED”
🐺 SHEWOLF (connection to Washington DC and Roman Republic)
APPEARS TO BE A STRONG CONNECTION TO WOLVES IN THE WASHINGTON SWAMP SURROUNDING PRESIDENT TRUMP.
THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 6732 👉🏻 HEBREW 6732 👉🏻 Tsits 👉🏻 Ziz
The Ascent of Ziz was a steep, winding pass that rose from the western shore of the Dead Sea toward the Judean highlands. Its exact location is uncertain, but its proximity to En Gedi and the Wilderness of Jeruel places it on the southeast approaches to Judah, where the barren cliffs give way to the hill country. In ancient times this route offered one of the few practicable ways for desert tribes to climb from the Rift Valley up to the fortified towns of Judah.
The only canonical mention occurs in 2 Chronicles 20:16 during the reign of King Jehoshaphat. After Moab, Ammon, and the Meunites formed a coalition against Judah, the king proclaimed a fast and sought the LORD. God answered through Jahaziel, directing the nation to position itself by the Ascent of Ziz:
“Tomorrow march down against them. Behold, they will be coming up by the Ascent of Ziz, and you will find them at the end of the valley, facing the Wilderness of Jeruel.” (2 Chronicles 20:16)
The pass thus became the stage on which Judah witnessed divine deliverance. While the army obeyed the command to assemble, the LORD caused the invaders to destroy one another, leaving Judah to gather spoil without lifting a sword (2 Chronicles 20:22-25).
Divine foreknowledge and guidance: By naming the pass in advance, the LORD demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of enemy plans. His people needed only to trust and obey.
The valley of decision: Judah’s march to Ziz mirrors the believer’s call to face spiritual opposition not in human strength but in faith. “You do not need to fight this battle. Take your positions, stand firm, and see the salvation of the LORD” (2 Chronicles 20:17).
From barrenness to blessing : The rocky heights around Ziz contrast with the lush spoil Judah collected afterward. The scene illustrates how God can turn apparent desolation into abundance when His people rely on Him.
LESSONS FOR TODAY:
🎺 Seek God first: Jehoshaphat’s instinct was to pray and proclaim a fast before considering any military response (2 Chronicles 20:3-4).
🎵 Listen to prophetic counsel: Jahaziel’s word aligned with earlier promises of covenant protection, reinforcing confidence in Scripture.
🎻 Obedience precedes victory: Judah still had to march all night to reach the pass; faith does not cancel disciplined action.
🎤 Worship as warfare: The Levitical singers were appointed to praise “the splendor of His holiness” (2 Chronicles 20:21), and their worship preceded the enemy’s collapse.
God fights for those who rest in His word and respond in faith.
"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!
Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.






Comments