PRAYER JOURNAL - THE ENEMY'S PLANS FOR NUCLE@R ATT@CK ARE GOING TO BL0W UP IN THEIR FACES!!!

The Lord revealed this NUCLE@R MUSHR00M CLOUD to me today with the NUMBER 73 on it.




When JESUS appeared over my roof on May 11, 2025 and again on April 23, 2026 He had the NUMBER 73 written on Him.




73 👉🏻 PSALM 73 NASB1995 (THE END OF THE WICKED CONTRASTED WITH THAT OF THE RIGHTEOUS) “Surely God is good to Israel, To those who are pure in heart! But as for me, my feet came close to stumbling, My steps had almost slipped. For I was envious of the arrogant As I saw the prosperity of the wicked. For there are no pains in their death, And their body is fat. They are not in trouble as other men, Nor are they plagued like mankind. Therefore pride is their necklace; The garment of violence covers them. Their eye bulges from fatness; The imaginations of their heart run riot. They mock and wickedly speak of oppression; They speak from on high. They have set their mouth against the heavens, And their tongue parades through the earth. Therefore his people return to this place, And waters of abundance are drunk by them. They say, “How does God know? And is there knowledge with the Most High?” Behold, these are the wicked; And always at ease, they have increased in wealth. Surely in vain I have kept my heart pure And washed my hands in innocence; For I have been stricken all day long And chastened every morning. If I had said, “I will speak thus,” Behold, I would have betrayed the generation of Your children. When I pondered to understand this, It was troublesome in my sight Until I came into the sanctuary of God; Then I perceived their end. Surely You set them in slippery places; You cast them down to destruction. How they are destroyed in a moment! They are utterly swept away by sudden terrors! Like a dream when one awakes, O Lord, when aroused, You will despise their form. When my heart was embittered And I was pierced within, Then I was senseless and ignorant; I was like a beast before You. Nevertheless I am continually with You; You have taken hold of my right hand. With Your counsel You will guide me, And afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but You? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. For, behold, those who are far from You will perish; You have destroyed all those who are unfaithful to You. But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord God my refuge, That I may tell of all Your works.”


The enemy’s plans for a NUCLE@R ATT@CK on His covenant nations is going to BLOW UP IN THE ENEMY’S FACE 💥💀.  GOD IS FOR US .. THEREFORE WHO CAN BE AGAINST US!??


I WENT BACK TO MY PHOTOS TO CONFIRM THE DATE THE LORD REVEALED THIS TO ME & FELT HOLY SPIRIT GETTING EXCITED AS I DID .. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND WHEN I LOOKED TO SEE THE DATE STAMP ON THE PHOTO, I NOTICED THE TIMESTAMP WAS 1:11 👉🏻 111 IS JESUS 💛




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 3:15 👉🏻 MIRROR IS 15:3

COLOSSIANS 3:15 AMP “Let the peace of Christ [the inner calm of one who walks daily with Him] be the controlling factor in your hearts [deciding and settling questions that arise]. To this peace indeed you were called as members in one body [of believers]. And be thankful [to God always].”

JOHN 3:15 AMP “so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life [after physical death, and will actually live forever].”

ROMANS 3:15 AMP “THEIR FEET ARE SWIFT TO SHED BLOOD.”

PROVERBS 15:3 AMP “The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Watching the evil and the good [in all their endeavors]. [Job 34:21; Prov 5:21; Jer 16:17; 32:19; Heb 4:13]”

REVELATION 15:3 AMP “And they sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, “Great and wonderful and awe-inspiring are Your works [in judgment], O Lord God, the Almighty [the Omnipotent, the Ruler of all]; Righteous and true are Your ways, O King of the nations! [Ex 15:1-8; Ps 145:17]”

‭‭HABAKKUK 3:15 AMP (including 12-15) “In indignation You marched through the earth; In anger You trampled and threshed the nations. You went forth for the salvation of Your people, For the salvation and rescue of Your anointed [people Israel]. You struck the head from the house of the wicked To lay him open from the thigh to the neck. Selah (pause, and calmly think of that). With the enemy’s own spears, You pierced The head of his hordes. They stormed out to scatter us, Rejoicing like those Who secretly devour the oppressed [of Israel]. You have trampled on the sea with Your horses, On the surge of many waters. [Ex 15:8]”

‭‭EXODUS 15:3 AMP “The LORD is a warrior; The LORD is His name.”



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.








Comments

Popular Posts