PRAYER JOURNAL - THE BIRTHING OF GOD'S KINGDOM IS AT HAND!!!

WOWWWW. THIS IS THE SCENE I AWAKENED TO TODAY. I SEE A HUUUUGE ANGEL COVERING A VERRRRY PREGNANT WOMAN WHOSE WATER 🤰🏻💦 APPEARS TO HAVE BROKEN AND SHE HAS HER HAND POSITIONED TO HELP HER THROUGH THE PAIN OF A CONTRACTION AS SHE IS IN THE PROCESS OF GIVING BIRTH. THE SUN (SON) IS SHINING UPON HER. TODAY IS 9/27 (9999 😲😲😲😲).






AS I STUDIED THIS AND OTHER PHOTOS I TOOK THIS DAY, I REALIZED THIS IS NOT JUST AN ANGEL NEXT TO THE WOMAN, BUT IT IS JESUS CRUCIFIED. I HEAR IN MY SPIRIT AS I TYPE THIS "GIVING BIRTH TO THE PROMISE." I ALSO SEE A MAN NEXT TO THE WOMAN .. THIS WOMAN MAY BE MARY AND THE MAN MAY BE JOSEPH. I WAS ALSO SHOWN THE BIRTH OF JESUS THE SAME DAY IN A SEPARATE SCENE WITH MARY, JOSEPH, THE ANGELS, THE SHEPHERDS, THE 3 KINGS, AND KING HEROD. I WILL BE POSTING THAT ONE NEXT. IN THIS PHOTO, I SEE JESUS COVERING HIS FAMILY .. WE ARE HIS FAMILY .. AS HIS KINGDOM IS BEING BIRTHED ON THE EARTH. I FEEL HOLY SPIRIT CONFIRMING.



‎THE BIBLICAL MEANING OF 9: divine completeness, finality, and the birthing of a new season or promise. A natural full-term human pregnancy lasts 9 months before a child is born, making 9 a powerful symbol for the final stage of preparation, maturation, and the arrival of new life or a new breakthrough. Scripture outlines 9 fruits of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22–23: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control) and 9 gifts of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:8–10), linking the number 9 to spiritual maturity and harvest. Jesus gave up His spirit on the cross at the ninth hour (around 3:00 PM), completing the ultimate act of redemption and opening the new covenant for humanity.


‎I AM LISTENING TO CHURCH INTERNATIONAL AS I WORK ON THIS AND AT THE VERY MOMENT I ADDED THIS INFORMATION, ROBIN R BULLOCK BEGAN TALKING ABOUT BABIES BEING BORN 👀👀


‎THE TIMESTAMP ON THE FIRST VIDEO I TOOK OF THIS SCENE AS SOON AS I WALKED OUT MY BACK DOOR WAS 11:02 👉🏻 HEBREW 1102 balam 👉🏻 hold them in check,  to muzzle

‎Human stubbornness: בָּלַם exposes the fallen tendency to resist divine instruction until forced.

‎Divine patience: Before resorting to coercion, God offers counsel and promise (Psalm 32:8). His initial posture is gracious guidance.

‎Discipline as mercy: Even the “bit and bridle” are instruments of love, preserving the sinner from greater ruin (Hebrews 12:6).

‎In the consummated kingdom, knowledge of the Lord fills the earth (Isaiah 11:9). External muzzles give way to universal inward harmony. The isolated use of בָּלַם ultimately points beyond itself—to a future where every creature freely responds to its Creator’s voice.


‎THE IMAGE NUMBER ON THAT VIDEO IS 7790 👉🏻 HEBREW 7790 shur 👉🏻 enemy, a foe (as lying in wait)

‎Implies watchfulness that expects God to act and then recognizes His activity when it appears.

‎Psalm 92:11 uniquely employs the verb to describe the righteous worshiper’s experience: “My eyes have seen the downfall of my foes; my ears hear the wail of the wicked rising against me”. The psalmist’s “seeing” is not passive sight but the active, confident gaze of faith rewarded. Positioned in a Sabbath psalm that celebrates God’s steadfast love (Psalm 92:2) and faithfulness (Psalm 92:3), the word underscores the climactic reversal in which evil collapses before the steadfast purposes of God.

‎Divine Vindication: ‎Shur highlights a recurring biblical pattern—God allows His people to witness the judgment of their adversaries. Psalm 91:8 echoes, “You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked”. Observation itself becomes part of the covenant blessing: the righteous not only survive but behold God’s justice.

‎Watchfulness and Faith: ‎The verb’s nuance links it thematically with calls to “stand still and see the salvation of the LORD” (Exodus 14:13) and to Isaiah’s command, “Look to the Rock from which you were hewn” (Isaiah 51:1). Faith watches expectantly; unbelief averts its eyes.

‎Sight as Revelation: ‎Scripture often pairs seeing with knowing (Job 42:5; John 1:14). In Psalm 92:11, sight authenticates revelation: the psalmist personally verifies God’s judgment. The righteous can therefore testify, strengthening the community’s confidence.

‎While Psalm 92 is historical, its language points forward. Prophets envision a day when “all flesh shall come to worship before Me… and they will go out and look upon the corpses of the men who rebelled against Me” (Isaiah 66:23-24). The ultimate fulfillment of shur is eschatological: the redeemed will behold the final overthrow of wickedness (Revelation 18:20; 19:1-3).


‎I WALKED AROUND TO THE FRONT YARD AND RECORDED ANOTHER VIDEO AS I COULD SEE THE SCENE EVEN MORE CLEARLY. THE TIMESTAMP ON THE SCREENSHOT I TOOK FROM THAT SECOND VIDEO IS 11:05 👉🏻 HEBREW 1105 bela 👉🏻 a swallowing, devouring, a thing swallowed, destruction

‎Portrays the consuming nature of sin and tyranny while magnifying God’s commitment to reverse destruction and restore His people.

‎Jeremiah 51:44 “I will punish Bel in Babylon; I will make him vomit up what he has swallowed.” Here בֶּלַע depicts Babylon’s imperial appetite—nations, treasures, and even Israel. The Lord’s promise that Bel will disgorge his plunder previews Babylon’s fall (539 B.C.) and the restoration of Judah’s exiles (Ezra 1:1-11). Thus the word becomes a pledge of covenant faithfulness.

‎Sin’s appetite to consume: by tongue (Psalm 52) or empire (Jeremiah 51).

‎Divine reversal: what evil swallows, God forces it to release (cf. Jonah 2:10; Revelation 12:16).

‎Sovereign justice: devourers are themselves devoured (Obadiah 15).

‎Preservation of the remnant: Jeremiah’s oracle guarantees the return of people and temple vessels (Isaiah 49:24-26).


‎THE IMAGE NUMBER ON THAT SCREENSHOT IS 7794 👉🏻 HEBREW 7794 shor 👉🏻 bullock, cow, ox

‎Oxen signal God-given prosperity (Genesis 12:16; 32:5) and serve as bridal price (Genesis 34:28–29). Job’s wealth is counted in oxen (Job 1:14).

‎Isaiah indicts covenant violation: “The ox knows its owner… but Israel does not understand” (Isaiah 1:3). The messianic kingdom reverses that ignorance; peace extends to livestock: “The ox and the young lion will graze together” (Isaiah 11:6–7).


‎HOLY SPIRIT ALSO SPOKE THROUGH THE TIMESTAMP AND IMAGE NUMBER ON THE PHOTO THAT I DREW ON ✍🏻.


‎THE TIMESTAMP ON THAT PHOTO IS 11:53 .. I WAS LED TO MIRROR THIS TO 53:11 👉🏻 HEBREW 5311 nephets 👉🏻  cloudburst, a driving storm, scattering

‎The single appearance of נֶפֶץ occurs in Isaiah 30:30, where the prophet announces that “the LORD will cause His majestic voice to be heard and show the descent of His arm, in raging anger and consuming fire, in cloudburst, downpour, and hailstones” (Berean Standard Bible). Here the word describes the overwhelming deluge that accompanies the public display of God’s wrath against the nations and against Judah’s misplaced trust in Egypt (Isaiah 30:1-5). The term stands among a cluster of images—thunder, earthquake, fire, hail—that together portray an irresistible divine intervention.

‎Storm language in Scripture often conveys both judgment and salvation. For the unrepentant it is destructive; for the faithful it testifies to God’s sovereignty and covenant faithfulness. Isaiah threads this dual motif throughout chapters 28–35, alternating between oracles of woe and songs of deliverance. The “cloudburst” is therefore not random weather but a theophany—an audible and visible manifestation of the LORD’s royal power. The violent flood contrasts sharply with the “quiet resting places” promised to those who “wait for the LORD” (Isaiah 30:15).

‎God commands the forces of nature; creation itself becomes His instrument.

‎The deluge crushes rebellion yet paves the way for a redeemed Zion (Isaiah 30:18-26).

‎The language anticipates the eschatological Day of the LORD, echoing later storm-judgment scenes (Ezekiel 38:22; Revelation 16:21).

‎By recalling earlier redemptive acts, Isaiah reassures the faithful remnant that God remains consistent with His covenant promises.

‎Psalm 18:12-14 “Hailstones and coals of fire” accompany David’s deliverance.

‎Nahum 1:3-8 “The LORD… will make an end of His adversaries… the clouds are the dust of His feet.”

‎Matthew 7:27 The “rain fell, the torrents raged, and the winds blew” against the house built on sand, underscoring the folly of insecure foundations much like Judah’s alliance with Egypt.

‎Call to Repentance: The image of a divine cloudburst warns against self-reliance and political saviors.

‎Assurance of Protection: Just as the same storm that judges the wicked vindicates the righteous, believers can trust God’s power to shield them amid cultural turbulence.


‎THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 7811 👉🏻 HEBREW 7811 sachah 👉🏻 to swim, to inundate

‎שָׂחָה paints the picture of a body moving through or under liquid, whether by swimming, wading, or being submerged. In Hebrew thought, water is frequently a metaphor for overwhelming circumstances (Psalms 69:1-3; Jonah 2:3-6). The verb therefore carries connotations of exertion, struggle, and humbling dependence on forces greater than oneself.

‎Isaiah ⁦‪25:11‬⁩ In the LORD’s judgment on Moab, “he will spread out his hands within it, as a swimmer spreads his hands to swim.” The same verse repeats the verb for emphasis, portraying futile thrashing against God’s decisive lowering of pride.

‎Psalms 6:6 places שָׂחָה at the center of penitential lament. David is not merely sad; he is overwhelmed. The verb adds physicality to spiritual anguish, allowing worshipers to voice feelings of drowning in sorrow while still turning to God for mercy (Psalms 6:9).

‎In Isaiah 25, the imagery shifts from supplicant to adversary. Moab’s proud resistance is pictured as frantic swimming in a cesspool of judgment. Hands that once labored for self-exaltation now flail uselessly. The duplication of the verb intensifies the futility: no matter how vigorously one “swims,” God’s hand presses down (Isaiah ⁦‪25:10‬⁩).

‎Thus the verb operates on two poles—honest lament from the faithful and humiliating defeat of the wicked—both driving the reader toward humble reliance on the covenant LORD.

‎Human Frailty before Divine Sovereignty: Whether a repentant king or a rebellious nation, all discover that self-effort cannot keep them afloat apart from God (Psalms 46:1-3; Isaiah ⁦‪2:11‬⁩).

‎Repentance and Restoration: David’s “swimming bed” becomes the prelude to answered prayer, modeling contrition that is met with divine acceptance (Psalms 6:9-10).

‎Judgment and Justice: Moab’s thrashing reveals that the same God who hears contrite tears also opposes the proud (James 4:6), fulfilling His promise to bring low every lofty thing (Isaiah ⁦‪2:17‬⁩).

‎Isaiah 25 forms part of an oracle (Isaiah 24–27) envisioning global judgment and eschatological salvation. Moab, occupying the high plateau east of the Dead Sea, epitomizes human arrogance. Their skill in irrigation and viticulture made “swimming” an apt satire: the very people confident in manipulating water are shown helpless within it.

‎Jesus Christ enters the waters of humiliation in His baptism and, ultimately, the flood of divine wrath on the cross (Luke ⁦‪12:50‬⁩). Yet He alone “walks on the sea” (Matthew ⁦‪14:25‬⁩), proving sovereign over the chaos that drowns humanity. All who trust in Him are lifted from overwhelming guilt into resurrection life (Romans 6:4).




‎⁦‪12:58‬⁩ pm 9/27/26

‎I HEARD THE LORD SPEAK ..

‎It is time for My storm! Batten the hatches. I will protect the oil and the wine! They are MINE saith God. Trust in Me and you shall see GLORY! GLORY! GLORY! Hallelujah!!! Saith The LORD OF HOSTS, The God of Angel Armies


‎IT IS ⁦‪1:00 RIGHT AS THE LORD'S MESSAGE ENDED‬⁩ 😲 👉🏻 THE BIBLICAL MEANING OF 1 IS GOD ALMIGHTY!!!



‎THE MESSAGE STARTED AT ⁦‪12:58‬⁩

‎LUKE ⁦‪12:58‬⁩ AMP (including 58-59) “For while you are going with your opponent [at law] to appear before a magistrate, on the way make an effort to settle, so that he does not drag you before the judge, and the judge does not [rule against you and] turn you over to the officer, and the officer does not throw you into prison. [Matt ⁦‪5:25‬⁩, 26] I say to you, you [absolutely] will not get out of there until you have paid the very last cent.”

ISAIAH 58:12 AMP “And your people will rebuild the ancient ruins; You will raise up and restore the age-old foundations [of buildings that have been laid waste]; You will be called Repairer of the Breach, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.”


THE VIDEO I TOOK IS :44 IN LENGTH. HOLY SPIRIT LED ME TO ISAIAH 44 WHICH SPEAKS OF NEW BIRTH AND SPIRITUAL RENEWAL.

ISAIAH 44 AMP “But now listen, O Jacob, My servant, And Israel, whom I have chosen: This is what the LORD who made you And formed you from the womb, who will help you says, ‘Fear not, O Jacob My servant; And Jeshurun (Israel, the upright one) whom I have chosen. [Deut 32:15; 33:5, 26] ‘For I will pour out water on him who is thirsty, And streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring And My blessing on your descendants; [Is 32:15; 35:6, 7; Joel 2:28; John 7:37-39] And they will spring up among the grass Like willows by the streams of water.’ “One will say, ‘I am the LORD’S’; And another will name himself after Jacob; And another will write on his hand, ‘I am the LORD’S,’ And be called by the [honorable] name of Israel. “For the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts says this, ‘I am the First and I am the Last; And there is no God besides Me. [Rev 1:17; 2:8; 22:13] ‘Who is like Me? Let him proclaim it and declare it; Yes, let him confront Me, Since I established the people of antiquity. And let them [those supposed gods] tell those people [who foolishly follow them] the things to come And the events that are going to take place. ‘Do not tremble nor be afraid [of the violent upheavals to come]; Have I not long ago proclaimed it to you and declared it? And you are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? There is no other Rock; I know of none.’ ” All who make carved idols are nothing. Their precious objects are worthless [to them], and their own witnesses (worshipers) fail to see or know, so that they will be put to shame. Who has made a god or cast an idol which is profitable for nothing? In fact, all his companions will be put to shame, for the craftsmen themselves are mere men. Let them all assemble, let them stand up, let them be terrified, let them together be put to shame. The ironsmith shapes iron and uses a chisel and works it over the coals. He forms the [idol’s] core with hammers and works it with his strong arm. He also becomes hungry and his strength fails; he drinks no water and grows tired. The carpenter stretches out a measuring line, he marks out the shape [of the idol] with red chalk; he works it with planes and outlines it with the compass; and he makes it like the form of a man, like the beauty of man, that it may sit in a house. He cuts cedars for himself, and takes a cypress or an oak and lets it grow strong for himself among the trees of the forest. He plants a fir, and the rain nourishes it. Then it becomes fuel for a man to burn, so he takes one of them and warms himself; he also kindles a fire to bake bread. He also makes a god [from the same wood] and worships it. He makes it into a carved idol [with his own hands] and falls down and worships it! He burns half of the wood in the fire; over this half he [cooks and] eats meat, he roasts meat and is satisfied. Also he warms himself and says, “Aha! I am warm, I have seen the fire.” But from what is left of the wood he makes a god, his carved idol. He falls down before it, he worships it and prays to it and says, “Save me, for you are my god.” They do not know, nor do they understand, for God has muddied their eyes so that they cannot see, and their hearts (minds) as well so that they cannot understand. No one remembers, nor has knowledge and understanding [enough] to say [to himself], “I have burned half of this log in the fire, and also baked bread on its coals and have roasted meat and eaten it. Then I make the rest of it into a repulsive thing [to God]; I bow down [to worship] before a block of wood!” 🪵 That kind of man (the idolater) feeds on ashes [and is satisfied with ashes]! A deceived mind has led him astray, so that he cannot save himself, or ask, “Is this thing [that I am holding] in my right hand not a lie?” ¶“Remember [the foolishness of] these things, O Jacob And Israel, for you are My servant! I formed you, you are My servant; O Israel, you will not be forgotten by Me. “I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud And your sins like a heavy mist. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you.” Shout for joy, O heavens, for the LORD has done it! Shout in triumph, you depths of the earth; Break forth into jubilant rejoicing, you mountains, O forest, and every tree in it! For the LORD has redeemed Jacob, And He shows His glory in Israel. For the LORD, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb says this, “I am the LORD, Maker of all things, Who alone stretches out the heavens, Who spreads out the earth by Myself, Frustrating the signs and confounding the omens of boasters (false prophets), Making fools out of fortune-tellers, Counteracting the wise And making their knowledge ridiculous, [1 Cor 1:20] Confirming the word of His servant And carrying out the plan of His messengers. It is I who says of Jerusalem, ‘She shall [again] be inhabited!’ And of the cities of Judah, ‘They shall [again] be built.’ And I will raise up and restore her ruins. “It is I who says to the deep, ‘Be dried up!’ And I will make your rivers dry. “It is I who says of Cyrus, ‘He is My shepherd (ruler), And he will carry out all that I desire—’ Saying of Jerusalem, ‘She shall [again] be built,’ And of the temple, ‘Your foundation shall [again] be laid.’ ”


HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED MORE THROUGH SOME OF THE IMAGE NUMBERS.

IMAGE NUMBER 7818 👉🏻 HEBREW 7818 👉🏻 sachat 👉🏻 press, squeezed, to tread out, i.e. squeeze (grapes)

The only biblical use appears in the cupbearer’s dream: “Pharaoh’s cup was in my hand, and I took the grapes, pressed them into Pharaoh’s cup, and placed the cup in Pharaoh’s hand.” (Genesis 40:11) 

Here the verb highlights three movements: receiving the raw fruit, exerting decisive pressure, and presenting the finished product. Joseph interprets the dream as restoration, so the verb functions within a narrative of reversal from bondage to honor. The compression of grapes into royal wine mirrors the compression of suffering that leads to exaltation, both for the cupbearer and, on a larger scale, for Joseph himself.

Abundance and blessing — Wine signifies covenant blessing (Genesis 27:28; Deuteronomy 7:13). Hand-pressing the grapes is the first visible step toward that blessing. 

Judgment and wrath — Later prophets use the winepress to depict divine wrath (Isaiah 63:3; Revelation 19:15). The physical act of squeezing foreshadows a moral reality: God will press the nations until their hidden contents are revealed. 

Messianic hope — The promise that Judah’s king will tether his donkey “to the choice vine” and “wash his garments in wine” (Genesis 49:11) anticipates abundance through one who submits to crushing for his people.

The solitary use of the verb in Genesis 40 forms a literary seed that matures throughout Scripture. The cupbearer’s restored service prefigures a greater Servant who will take the cup of wrath, submit to the press of Gethsemane, and offer the cup of the new covenant (Matthew 26:39, 27; Luke 22:20). As grapes are willingly compressed, so Christ is “crushed for our iniquities” (Isaiah 53:5). The verb therefore becomes a subtle but genuine thread in the tapestry of redemptive history.




IMAGE NUMBER 7808 👉🏻 HEBREW 7808 👉🏻 seach 👉🏻 thoughts

Denotes the innermost “thought” or “conversation of the heart,” the private meditation that ordinarily remains unknown to others. By choosing so rare a term, the prophet underscores the depth to which the Lord penetrates human consciousness.

Amos 4:13 - Amos is warning a complacent Northern Kingdom that judgment is imminent. To shake his hearers, he piles up divine actions: forming mountains, creating wind, darkening dawn, and—most intimately—“reveals His thoughts to man” (Berean Standard Bible). After displaying cosmic power, the Lord turns the spotlight inward, asserting mastery over the secret realm of the mind. The climactic name formula, “Yahweh, God of Hosts, is His name,” seals the argument: the One who commands armies of heaven also surveils every unspoken word on earth.

Prophets often confront hidden sin (Jeremiah 17:10; Ezekiel 11:5). By using שֵׂחַ Amos intensifies that theme. The word does not describe a fleeting notion but deliberate, shaped reflection—plans, schemes, or settled meditations. It exposes premeditated defiance rather than incidental lapse. Therefore Amos 4:13 confronts calculated apostasy more than mere negligence.

The verse proclaims a God who discloses, not merely detects, human thoughts. He brings them to light so that people may repent before judgment. Revelation is thus both diagnostic and remedial. When the Lord “reveals His thoughts to man,” He simultaneously strips away excuses and extends an opportunity for transformation (compare Psalm 139:23–24).

Psalm 94:11 “The LORD knows the thoughts of man; He knows that they are futile.” 

1 Chronicles 28:9 “The LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every 

Hebrews 4:12–13 “Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight.” 

These passages form a canonical chorus affirming the truth that שֵׂחַ in Amos 4:13proclaims: God’s omniscience is exhaustive and personal.

At the final judgment “God will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men’s hearts” (1 Corinthians 4:5). The solitary appearance of שֵׂחַ anticipates that universal unveiling, reminding every generation that secrecy is temporary and that today is the day of repentance.




IMAGE NUMBER 7819 👉🏻 HEBREW 7819 👉🏻 shachat 👉🏻 to slaughter (in sacrifice or massacre)

Passover: “ You must keep it until the fourteenth day of the month, when the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel will slaughter it at twilight” (Exodus 12:6). The initial corporate use fixes the word in Israel’s redemptive memory.

Every sanctioned act of slaughter reinforced the principle that “the life of the flesh is in the blood” (Leviticus 17:11). The word therefore serves as a linguistic thread binding covenant forgiveness to substituted life, previewing the once-for-all sacrifice of Christ (Hebrews 9:12-14).

The term also describes divinely sanctioned military executions: “When the letter arrived, these men took the sons of the king, slaughtered all seventy of them” (2 Kings 10:7). Prophets widen the scope to eschatological judgment: “He will devote them to destruction, giving them over to slaughter” (Isaiah 34:2; cf. Jeremiah 25:34; Ezekiel 9:6). In each setting, slaughter signals that the LORD’s holiness will not tolerate persistent rebellion.




IMAGE NUMBER 7924 👉🏻 HEBREW 7924 👉🏻 soklethanu 👉🏻 understanding, insight

The term conveys a God-given capacity for discernment that rises above mere human cleverness. In its three appearances it describes the extraordinary “light and insight” resident in Daniel, thereby underscoring that genuine understanding comes from the Most High and is granted to those who fear Him.




WOWWWWW. ALL GLORY TO GOD!!!

AND I JUST NOTICED THE TIME IS NOW 11:11 😮😮😮




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 12:47.

LUKE‬ ‭12‬:‭47‬ AMP (including 47-‭59) ‬‬“And that servant who knew his master’s will, and yet did not get ready or act in accord with his will, will be beaten with many lashes [of the whip], but the one who did not know it and did things worthy of a beating, will receive only a few [lashes]. From everyone to whom much has been given, much will be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more. [Num 15:29, 30; Deut 25:2, 3] “I have come to cast fire (judgment) on the earth; and how I wish that it were already kindled! I have a baptism [of great suffering] with which to be baptized, and how [greatly] I am distressed until it is accomplished! Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division [between believers and unbelievers]; [Matt 10:34-36] for from now on five in one household will be divided [over Me], three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.” [Mic 7:6] He also said to the crowds, “When you see a cloud rising in the west, you immediately say, ‘It is going to rain,’ and that is how it turns out. And when [you see that] a south wind is blowing, you say, ‘It will be a hot day,’ and it happens. You hypocrites (play-actors, pretenders)! You know how to analyze and intelligently interpret the appearance of the earth and sky [to forecast the weather], but why do you not intelligently interpret this present time? “And why do you not even on your own initiative judge what is right? For while you are going with your opponent [at law] to appear before a magistrate, on the way make an effort to settle, so that he does not drag you before the judge, and the judge does not [rule against you and] turn you over to the officer, and the officer does not throw you into prison. [Matt 5:25, 26] I say to you, you [absolutely] will not get out of there until you have paid the very last cent.”
‭‭



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.












Comments

Popular Posts