PRAYER JOURNAL - THE ARCHANGEL GABRIEL WHO ANNOUNCED THE BIRTH OF JESUS IS ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF THE NEW KINGDOM AGE!

AS I PRAYED IN THE SPIRIT OUTSIDE THIS HUGE ANGEL ARRIVED AND COVERED THE WHOLE SKY ABOVE ME 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 I CANNOT BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!




THE TIMESTAMP ON THE PHOTO IS 1:28 AND IDENTIFIES HIM AS ARCHANGEL GABRIEL 🀯 πŸ‘‰πŸ» LUKE 1:28 AMP GABRIEL ANNOUNCES TO MARY SHE WILL BECOME PREGNANT BY POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND GIVE BIRTH TO JESUS, THE MESSIAH  .. And coming to her, the angel said, “Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you.”


THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 8002 πŸ‘‰πŸ» HEBREW 8002 shelem πŸ‘‰πŸ» peace offering

The peace offering anticipates the communion believers enjoy through Christ’s finished work. “He Himself is our peace” (Ephesians 2:14), and by His blood “we have boldness to enter the Most Holy Place” (Hebrews 10:19). The Lord’s Table echoes the shared meal of shelem: God provides the sacrifice, invites the participants, and secures everlasting fellowship (1 Corinthians 10:16–17).


AS I AM POSTING THIS, HOLY SPIRIT AWAKENED MY COMPUTER TO SHOW ME PROPHETIC NUMBERS THAT LED TO FURTHER CONFIRMATION OF GABRIEL!!!


HE SHOWED ME THE TIME 2:03 (23) πŸ‘‰πŸ» DANIEL 9:23 AMP (including 20-23) “While I was still speaking and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God in behalf of the holy mountain of my God, while I was still speaking in prayer and extremely exhausted, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me about the time of the evening sacrifice. [Dan 8:16] He instructed me and he talked with me and said, “O Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and wisdom and understanding. At the beginning of your supplications, the command [to give you an answer] was issued, and I have come to tell you, for you are highly regarded and greatly beloved. Therefore consider the message and begin to understand the [meaning of the] vision.”


HOLY SPIRIT SHOWED ME THE NUMBER 79 πŸ‘‰πŸ» VERSE 79 OF LUKE 1 IS A FULFILLMENT OF LUKE 11-19 AMP PROPHECY GIVEN TO ZACHARIAS BY GABRIEL OF THE BIRTH OF JOHN THE BAPTIST

LUKE 1:11-19 AMP “And an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing to the right of the altar of incense. When Zacharias saw the angel, he was troubled and overcome with fear. But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zacharias, because your petition [in prayer] was heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you will name him John. You will have great joy and delight, and many will rejoice over his birth, for he will be great and distinguished in the sight of the Lord; and will never drink wine or liquor, and he will be filled with and empowered to act by the Holy Spirit while still in his mother’s womb. [Num 6:3] He will turn many of the sons of Israel back [from sin] to [love and serve] the Lord their God. It is he who will go as a forerunner before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, TO TURN THE HEARTS OF THE FATHERS BACK TO THE CHILDREN, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous [which is to seek and submit to the will of God]—in order to make ready a people [perfectly] prepared [spiritually and morally] for the Lord.” [Is 40:3; Mal 4:5, 6] And Zacharias said to the angel, “How will I be certain of this? For I am an old man and my wife is advanced in age.” The angel replied and said to him, “I am Gabriel; I stand and minister in the [very] presence of God, and I have been sent [by Him] to speak to you and to bring you this good news. [Dan 8:16; 9:21]”

LUKE 1:79 AMP (including 79-80) “TO SHINE UPON THOSE WHO SIT IN DARKNESS AND IN THE SHADOW OF DEATH, To guide our feet [in a straight line] into the way of peace and serenity. [Is 9:2] The child continued to grow and to become strong in spirit, and he lived in the deserts until the day of his public appearance to Israel [as John the Baptist, the forerunner of the Messiah].”


AND HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE NUMBER 29 πŸ‘‰πŸ» LUKE 1:29  AMP (including 29-30) “But she was greatly perplexed at what he said, and kept carefully considering what kind of greeting this was. The angel {GABRIEL} said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.”



HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED MORE THROUGH ONE OF THE IMAGE NUMBERS.

IMAGE NUMBER 8039 πŸ‘‰πŸ»  HEBREW 8039 πŸ‘‰πŸ» Shimah πŸ‘‰πŸ» Shimah, an Israelite

Shimah (also vocalized Shimeah or Shimeam) carries the idea of “hearing” or “being heard,” echoing the Hebrew verb shamaΚΏ. The concept of attentive listening is woven throughout Scripture, underscoring Israel’s call to hear the voice of the LORD and respond in covenant obedience.

GABRIEL IS GOD’S MESSENGER πŸ‘€

God preserves His people generation after generation. Even obscure individuals are part of the redemptive storyline culminating in the Messiah (compare Ruth 4:18-22; Matthew 1:1-17). 

Deuteronomy 6:4-5—“Hear, O Israel.” Faith begins with hearing (Romans 10:17). Heed God’s voice just as Israel was called to do. 

“Hear the word of the LORD.” (Isaiah 1:10)

“He who has ears to hear, let him hear.” (Mark 4:9) 




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 3:40 (34) πŸ‘‰πŸ» LUKE 1:34 AMP Mary said to the angel {GABRIEL}, "How will this be, since I am a virgin and have no intimacy with any man?"




ADDENDUM: I NOTICED I HIT PUBLISH RIGHT AT 4:11 .. GABRIEL CAME TO GIVE US THE 411 πŸ‘‰πŸ» 411 IS SLANG FOR INFORMATION OR NEWS.




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.








Comments

Popular Posts