PRAYER JOURNAL - THE WOLF PACK IS NO MATCH FOR THE GREAT I AM!!!

I MADE A CUP OF COFFEE ☕️ AND AS USUAL SPRINKLED CINNAMON AND DARK CHOCOLATE ON IT .. THEN HAD AN UNCTION TO TAKE A PHOTO BECAUSE I SEE TWO WOLVES 🐺🐺 IN THE SPRINKLES 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀😮🤯🤯🤯.


SO I CHECKED THE TIMESTAMP 👉🏻 9:09 😮 (JUDGMENT)


AND I GOOGLED THE IMAGE NUMBER “9167 AND WOLF" 👉🏻 WHICH LED ME TO A MAGIC PLAYING CARD TITLED “WOLF PACK” 😮🤯🤯🤯. ON THE CARD IT SAYS “When WOLF PACK attacks and is blocked, you may have it deal its damage to the defending player instead of to the creatures blocking it.”


I THINK THE KEY HERE IS “When WOLF PACK attacks” 👀 THIS IS A “MAGIC CARD” SIGNALING W1TCHCRAFT AND THE 0CCULT ARE INVOLVED.


AND I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING YOU AS SOON AS I SAW THE 9:09 TIMESTAMP .. I THOUGHT OF GOD’S JUDGMENT AGAINST THE WOLF PACK THAT IS SURROUNDING PRESIDENT TRUMP. I HAVE HAD 3 SEPARATE PROPHETIC ALERTS WITH UNCTION TO DROP WHAT I AM DOING AND PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY. AS I LOOKED AT THAT TIMESTAMP WHILE SITTING HERE IN MY OFFICE, HOLY SPIRIT AWAKENED MY SLEEPING COMPUTER TO SHOW ME PROPHETIC NUMBERS.


HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE TIME 9:15 👉🏻 PSALM 91:5 NLT 👀😮 “Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.”


HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED IN THE DATE THE NUMBER 8 AND 1.

8 IS NEW BEGINNINGS, COVENANT

1 IS BEGINNINGS, SUPERIORITY, UNITY, GOD ALMIGHTY


HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE NUMBER 82 👉🏻 PSALM 82 NASB1995 “God takes His stand in His own congregation; He judges in the midst of the rulers. How long will you judge unjustly And show partiality to the wicked? Selah. Vindicate the weak and fatherless; Do justice to the afflicted and destitute. Rescue the weak and needy; Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked. They do not know nor do they understand; They walk about in darkness; All the foundations of the earth are shaken. I said, “You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High. Nevertheless you will die like men And fall like any one of the princes.” Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is You who possesses all the nations.”


9:40pm

LORD WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY?

The wolf pack has activated the attack. When a beast is cornered it will lash out. Fear not. I am outside of your time and have already seen and dealt with their plans and with them. Treasonous traitorous rats .. indeed they are wolves, but they are also rats!! And the rats are ratting!! Fear not man. What can man do to you? I have this situation well in hand. They will make their last stand. Indeed their LAST!!! They are NO MATCH for THE GREAT I AM. God of Heavens Armies



MESSAGE STARTED AT 9:40 👉🏻 PSALM 94 NASB1995 “O Lord, God of vengeance, God of vengeance, shine forth! Rise up, O Judge of the earth, Render recompense to the proud. How long shall the wicked, O Lord, How long shall the wicked exult? They pour forth words, they speak arrogantly; All who do wickedness vaunt themselves. They crush Your people, O Lord, And afflict Your heritage. They slay the widow and the stranger And murder the orphans. They have said, “The Lord does not see, Nor does the God of Jacob pay heed.” Pay heed, you senseless among the people; And when will you understand, stupid ones? He who planted the ear, does He not hear? He who formed the eye, does He not see? He who chastens the nations, will He not rebuke, Even He who teaches man knowledge? The Lord knows the thoughts of man, That they are a mere breath. Blessed is the man whom You chasten, O Lord, And whom You teach out of Your law; That You may grant him relief from the days of adversity, Until a pit is dug for the wicked. For the Lord will not abandon His people, Nor will He forsake His inheritance. For judgment will again be righteous, And all the upright in heart will follow it. Who will stand up for me against evildoers? Who will take his stand for me against those who do wickedness? If the Lord had not been my help, My soul would soon have dwelt in the abode of silence. If I should say, “My foot has slipped,” Your lovingkindness, O Lord, will hold me up. When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul. Can a throne of destruction be allied with You, One which devises mischief by decree? They band themselves together against the life of the righteous And condemn the innocent to death. But the Lord has been my stronghold, And my God the rock of my refuge. He has brought back their wickedness upon them And will destroy them in their evil; The Lord our God will destroy them.”


RECEIPTS 🐺🐺🐺





THE IMAGE NUMBER ON THIS PHOTO OF THE WOLF IS 9177 .. IF YOU ADD THE NUMBERS UP THEY TOTAL 24  👉🏻 24 IS GOD'S PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF SEED TIME HARVEST MADE MANIFEST .. TIME FOR HARVEST 🌽🌽🌽




AS IT TURNED OUT, I EMAILED THIS MESSAGE TO MYSELF (FOR THIS BLOG POST) AT 10:24 👉🏻 124 IS GOD'S TIME CALCULATION FOR HIS WORLD RESET.




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 11:31 👉🏻 GREEK 1131 👉🏻gumnos 👉🏻 naked, bare, exposed

Hebrews 4:13 renders humanity “uncovered and laid bare” before God’s all-seeing gaze.

The harlot of Revelation 17:16 is stripped naked as divine judgment exposes her corruption. 

“Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he will not go naked and let his shame be exposed” (Revelation 16:15). Preparedness before the Day of the Lord includes ethical vigilance lest sin leave the believer spiritually unclothed.

Spiritual complacency produces nakedness; repentance and reliance on Christ’s “white garments” (Revelation 3:18) restore dignity.




THE IMAGE NUMBER ON THE ABOVE CONFIRMATION SCREENSHOT IS 9194 .. A SECOND WITNESS AND CONFIRMATION OF PSALMS 91 AND 94 THE HOLY SPIRIT LED ME TO FOR THIS MESSAGE. AND I HAVE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 ALL OVER ME!!! OOF!!!!!!!!



AFTER POSTING THIS MESSAGE ON X, I WALKED OUTSIDE TO SEE ANGEL ARMIES PARKED OVER MY ROOF. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME. GOD HAS GIVEN HIS ANGELS CHARGE OVER ME. PRAISE GOD!!!!




ADDENDUM: 1234 👀👀👀 .. WHICH HAS BEEN PROPHESIED IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD.




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.





Comments

Popular Posts