PRAYER JOURNAL - WOE TO THE WICKED!!!

AS I WAS PRAYING TONIGHT I FELT THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED TO ME TODAY THAT I HADN’T DISCOVERED YET AND HE CONFIRMED. SO I WENT BACK TO THE PHOTOS I TOOK TODAY AND FOUND IT.


‎I SEE A MAN WITH MEN ON HIS HEAD DOING ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT 👀 BEING PURSUED BY A DEMONIC LOOKING RAT 🐀 WITH BIG FRONT TEETH 👀👀👀 I SEE A PERSON STANDING BEFORE THE MAN WITH A FLASK OR CUP 🍷 👀 (I feel Holy Spirit on that ✨⚡️✨⚡️). I SEE ANOTHER MAN (?) OR POSSIBLY DE@TH ANGEL TO THE RIGHT OF THE RAT .. MAKES ME THINK PLAGUE 🐀🦠






‎THE TIMESTAMP IS 12:38 👉🏻 HEBREW 1238 👉🏻 baqaq 👉🏻 to empty, to lay waste, to devastate

‎Nine times the verb בָּקַק depicts God’s decisive act of “emptying”—draining power, pride, or plenty until nothing remains. Whether shattering Egypt’s confidence (Isaiah 19:3), laying waste the whole earth (Isaiah 24:1, 3), or stripping Babylon bare (Jeremiah 51:2), the term consistently reveals the Lord’s sovereign right to overturn human security.

‎Vessel overturned—everything pours out (Isaiah 24:1). 👀 

IS THAT THE VESSEL I SEE??

‎Winnowing floor—grain tossed until chaff is scattered (Jeremiah 51:2).

‎Stripped vineyard—lush branches ruined (Hosea 10:1; Nahum 2:2).

‎The Lord empties what is falsely full, compelling repentance and dependence on Him alone.

‎Baqaq is never final. Immediately after the double devastation of Nahum 2:2 comes the pledge: “The Lord will restore the excellence of Jacob.” Emptiness functions as pruning, clearing the way for covenant renewal (Isaiah 24:23).

‎בָּקַק portrays a God who drains hollow greatness so He might refill vessels with His own glory. For every believer and nation, the choice is clear: cling to fragile fullness and be emptied, or submit to the Refiner and emerge truly filled. 👀 

VESSEL AGAIN. 

PERHAPS THAT IS JESUS ON THE RIGHT HOLDING THE VESSEL??

REMINDS ME OF THE CUP OF WRATH 🍷🌪️


‎THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 0253 👉🏻 HEBREW 253 👉🏻 ach 👉🏻 Oh! (expressive of grief or surprise)

אָח (ach) is a terse Hebrew interjection of acute distress, translated “Alas,” “Ah,” or “Woe.” Though it appears only twice, its placement in Ezekiel’s oracles of judgment gives it disproportionate theological weight, embodying the anguish of both the prophet and the covenant-keeping LORD over the sins and impending ruin of Israel.

‎Ezekiel 6:11 – “Clap your hands, stomp your feet, and cry out ‘Alas!’ because of all the wicked abominations of the house of Israel, for they will fall by sword, famine, and plague.” 

🐀🦠 PLAGUE AGAIN 👀

Ezekiel 21:15 – “So that hearts may melt and many will stumble, I have prepared every kind of sword. Woe! It is made to flash like lightning; it is drawn for slaughter.”

‎Judgment is never portrayed as capricious but as the tragic, necessary outworking of covenant justice (Leviticus 26; Deuteronomy 28).

‎God’s grief does not negate His holiness; rather, it underscores that wrath is His “strange work” (compare Isaiah 28:21), not His delight.

‎At the cross ✝️, divine judgment and divine lament converge, providing ultimate atonement 🩸 and the only secure escape from the sword of God’s justice.




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 9:26 👉🏻 PSALM 92:6 NLT (including 6-9“Only a simpleton would not know, and only a fool would not understand this: Though the wicked sprout like weeds and evildoers flourish, they will be destroyed forever. But you, O Lord, will be exalted forever. Your enemies, Lord, will surely perish; all evildoers will be scattered.”



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.






Comments

Popular Posts