PRAYER JOURNAL - TIME FOR PUBLIC EXPOSURE!!!

I see what looks like a king who has the devil 👿 in him. I see a necktie and a goat’s head 🐐 and wolf 🐺. His arms and legs are missing like Greek or Roman statues/idols.




THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 1165 👉🏻 GREEK 1165 👉🏻 to make a public example, to expose, to disgrace, to exhibit

The act of exposing someone or something to open view in order to demonstrate, shame, or display it before others. The action is deliberate and public, intended to make an example that others cannot ignore.

PUBLIC EXPOSURE!!! 😮📺🔥🔥🔥🍿🥤



THE TIMESTAMP ON THE PHOTO IS 12:14 👉🏻 MIRROR IS ISAIAH 14:12 NLT “How you are fallen from heaven, O shining star, son of the morning! You have been thrown down to the earth, you who destroyed the nations of the world.”

COLOSSIANS 2:15 AMP “When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities [those supernatural forces of evil operating against us], He made a public example of them [exhibiting them as captives in His triumphal procession], having triumphed over them through the cross.”




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 11:15 👉🏻 ISAIAH 11:15 AMP "And the LORD will utterly destroy the tongue of the Sea of Egypt; And with His scorching wind He will wave His hand over the River; He will strike and divide it into seven channels and make [it possible] for people [to] walk over in sandals."




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.







Comments

Popular Posts