PRAYER JOURNAL - REPENT! THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND!
Wow๐ฅ☠️ .. oooooookay seriously my fingers slipped and instead of spelling WOWZERS it came out Wow ๐ฅ☠️ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
This looks like judgment. HOLY SPIRIT PROVIDED 3 CONFIRMATIONS OF THE WRATH OF GOD, THE PERPLEXITY OF MAN ON THE GREAT & TERRIBLE DAY AND THE URGENT NEED FOR PEOPLE TO CAST OFF EVERYTHING THAT OFFENDS GOD.
The IMAGE NUMBER on this photo is 0573 ๐๐ป ISAIAH 57:3 NLT (including 3-21) “But you—come here, you witches’ children, you offspring of adulterers and prostitutes! Whom do you mock, making faces and sticking out your tongues? You children of sinners and liars! You worship your idols with great passion beneath the oaks and under every green tree. You sacrifice your children down in the valleys, among the jagged rocks in the cliffs. Your gods are the smooth stones in the valleys. You worship them with liquid offerings and grain offerings. They, not I, are your inheritance. Do you think all this makes me happy? You have committed adultery on every high mountain. There you have worshiped idols and have been unfaithful to me. You have put pagan symbols on your doorposts and behind your doors. You have left me and climbed into bed with these detestable gods. You have committed yourselves to them. You love to look at their naked bodies. You have gone to Molech with olive oil and many perfumes, sending your agents far and wide, even to the world of the dead. You grew weary in your search, but you never gave up. Desire gave you renewed strength, and you did not grow weary. “Are you afraid of these idols? Do they terrify you? Is that why you have lied to me and forgotten me and my words? Is it because of my long silence that you no longer fear me? Now I will expose your so-called good deeds. None of them will help you. Let’s see if your idols can save you when you cry to them for help. Why, a puff of wind can knock them down! If you just breathe on them, they fall over! But whoever trusts in me will inherit the land and possess my holy mountain.” God says, “Rebuild the road! Clear away the rocks and stones so my people can return from captivity.” The high and lofty one who lives in eternity, the Holy One, says this: “I live in the high and holy place with those whose spirits are contrite and humble. I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts. For I will not fight against you forever; I will not always be angry. If I were, all people would pass away— all the souls I have made. I was angry, so I punished these greedy people. I withdrew from them, but they kept going on their own stubborn way. I have seen what they do, but I will heal them anyway! I will lead them. I will comfort those who mourn, bringing words of praise to their lips. May they have abundant peace, both near and far,” says the Lord, who heals them. “But those who still reject me are like the restless sea, which is never still but continually churns up mud and dirt. There is no peace for the wicked,” says my God.”
IF YOU NEED TO REPENT, REPENT.
A state of bafflement so profound that the mind can find no workable path forward. It portrays paralysis of counsel rather than mere surprise, an inner dead-end reached when human resources prove inadequate.
Luke 21:25 is the sole New Testament instance: “There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars; and on the earth dismay among the nations, bewildered by the roaring of the sea and the surging of the waves” (Berean Standard Bible). Here the word captures the global, inescapable bewilderment that precedes the return of the Son of Man.
Luke 21 records Jesus’ exhortation on the Mount of Olives concerning the destruction of Jerusalem (verses 20-24) and the climactic events of the end of the age (verses 25-36). The term describes the psychological fallout of cosmic and terrestrial upheaval: nations are “bewildered” as normal categories of prediction fail. The imagery of roaring seas echoes Psalm 46:3-4 and Isaiah 17:12-13, amplifying the theme that God alone stills the tumult.
Day of the Lord: Zephaniah 1:15 pictures a “day of distress and anguish,” conceptually parallel to the perplexity of Luke 21:25.
Fear versus faith: Whereas the nations falter in confusion, believers are told to “stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near” (Luke 21:28).
Strong’s 640 captures a climactic moment when human reason reaches its limit, setting the stage for divine intervention. Luke’s solitary use of the term supplies a vivid portrait of end-time bewilderment, yet simultaneously invites believers to steadfast confidence in the Lord who foreknew, foretold, and will ultimately rule over every tumult.
Blogger noted the time I started this post was 1:21 ๐๐ป mirror is 21:1 ๐๐ป I was led to Luke 21.
LUKE 21:8-11, 22, 25-36 NLT He replied, “Don’t let anyone mislead you, for many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and saying, ‘The time has come!’ But don’t believe them. And when you hear of wars and insurrections, don’t panic. Yes, these things must take place first, but the end won’t follow immediately.” Then he added, “Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, and there will be famines and plagues in many lands, and there will be terrifying things and great miraculous signs from heaven. .. For those will be days of God’s vengeance, and the prophetic words of the Scriptures will be fulfilled. .. “And there will be strange signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. People will be terrified at what they see coming upon the earth, for the powers in the heavens will be shaken. Then everyone will see the Son of Man coming on a cloud with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand and look up, for your salvation is near!” Then he gave them this illustration: “Notice the fig tree, or any other tree. When the leaves come out, you know without being told that summer is near. In the same way, when you see all these things taking place, you can know that the Kingdom of God is near. I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear. “Watch out! Don’t let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Don’t let that day catch you unaware, like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man.”
"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!
Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.









Comments