PRAYER JOURNAL - REMOVAL OF EVIL & REVIVAL

I see a VERY LARGE ANGEL over the roof of my home on a stormy day and have an unction to look at the timestamp to see if the LORD is communicating something.



The timestamp on the photo is 6:22 👉🏻 HEBREW 6:22 👉🏻 asaph 👉🏻 assemble, bring, consume, destroy, felch, gather (in, together, up again), X generally, get (him), lose, put all together, receive, recover (another from leprosy), (be) rereward, X surely, take (away, into, up), X utterly, withdraw

Any action in which persons, objects, events, or even breath itself are deliberately drawn toward a common point — or withdrawn from the scene 😳.

“Gathered to his people”: death and hope beyond the grave.

Covenant assemblies, worship, and REVIVAL 🙌🏻.

Harvest, Sabbath, and daily provision.

Mustering troops and consolidating leadership (political and military).

Prophetic in-gathering of exiles.

Gathered — or swept away — in judgment .. removal under wrath.

The purposeful act of God and His people in assembling, providing, protecting, judging, and ultimately restoring.




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 5:18 👉🏻 MIRROR IS 18:5

AMOS 5:18 NASB1995 “Alas, you who are longing for the day of the Lord, For what purpose will the day of the Lord be to you? It will be darkness and not light.”

REVELATION 18:5 NASB1995 “.. for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.”

JOB 18:5 NASB1995 “Indeed, the light of the wicked goes out, And the flame of his fire gives no light.”

MATTHEW 5:18 NASB1995 (including 17-19) “Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”
‭‭
ROMANS 5:18 NASB1995 “So then as through one transgression there resulted condemnation to all men, even so through one act of righteousness there resulted justification of life to all men.”
‭‭
JEREMIAH 5:18 NASB1995 “Yet even in those days,” declares the Lord, “I will not make you a complete destruction.”

JOB 5:18 NASB1995 “For He inflicts pain, and gives relief; He wounds, and His hands also heal.”



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.






Comments

Popular Posts