PRAYER JOURNAL - REMAIN WATCHFUL & READY FOR THE RETURN OF CHRIST!!!

I see several men .. they look concerned 😟.



THE TIMESTAMP ON THE PHOTO IS 10:59 πŸ‘‰πŸ» HEBREW 1059 πŸ‘‰πŸ» bekeh πŸ‘‰πŸ» a weeping

Conveys an audible, visible outpouring of grief. It is not the silent tear but the public lament that registers both inward pain and outward confession before God.

Heartfelt lament, when rooted in reverence for God’s word, becomes a catalyst for both personal renewal and communal reform, all pointing forward to the day when the weeping of repentance gives way to the joy of consummated redemption.


THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 1654 πŸ‘‰πŸ» EZEKIEL 16:54 NLT  (including 53-63) “But someday I will restore the fortunes of Sodom and Samaria, and I will restore you, too. Then you will be truly ashamed of everything you have done, for your sins make them feel good in comparison. Yes, your sisters, Sodom and Samaria, and all their people will be restored, and at that time you also will be restored. In your proud days you held Sodom in contempt. But now your greater wickedness has been exposed to all the world, and you are the one who is scorned—by Edom and all her neighbors and by Philistia. This is your punishment for all your lewdness and detestable sins, says the Lord. “Now this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will give you what you deserve, for you have taken your solemn vows lightly by breaking your covenant. Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you when you were young, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you. Then you will remember with shame all the evil you have done. I will make your sisters, Samaria and Sodom, to be your daughters, even though they are not part of our covenant. And I will reaffirm my covenant with you, and you will know that I am the Lord. You will remember your sins and cover your mouth in silent shame when I forgive you of all that you have done. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken!”



AS I WAS WORKING ON THIS POST, HOLY SPIRIT AWAKENED MY SLEEPING COMPUTER TO SHOW ME PROPHETIC NUMBERS TO REVEAL MORE.


HE SHOWED ME THE TIME 11:27 πŸ‘‰πŸ» GREEK 1127 πŸ‘‰πŸ» grΓ©goreΓ³ πŸ‘‰πŸ» to watch, to be vigilant, to stay awake, keep watch, watchful, alert

An alert, wakeful attentiveness to unfolding events, whether physical or spiritual πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Matthew 24:42, 44 and Mark 13:33-37 place watchfulness at the heart of readiness for the Second Coming. Jesus likens His return to a master coming unexpectedly from a journey or to a thief in the night. The command is unequivocal: “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day on which your Lord will come.” (Matthew 24:42).

“Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk naked and people will not see his shame.” (Revelation 16:15).

Alertness exposes subtle inroads of sin and demonic assault, enabling timely resistance (1 Peter 5:8).

The failures of the antediluvian world, the complacent servant in Luke 12:45-46, and the drowsy bridesmaids of Matthew 25:1-13 all reveal the tragic cost of neglect. Spiritual sleep forfeits blessing, invites judgment, and dishonors the Master.

The Scriptures tie watchfulness to blessing: readiness gains commendation at Christ’s appearing (Luke 12:37), spiritual security in hostile times (1 Thessalonians 5:4), and eternal fellowship with the victorious Lamb (Revelation 16:15).


HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE NUMBER 20 πŸ‘‰πŸ» GREEK 20 πŸ‘‰πŸ» agalliasis πŸ‘‰πŸ» gladness, great joy, exultation

Spirit-wrought, God-centered jubilation that rises above mere emotion and anchors itself in divine purpose .. a response to God’s saving acts and fellowship with Him.

Hebrews cites Psalm 45 to declare of the Son, “God, your God, has anointed You above Your companions with the oil of joy” (Hebrews 1:9). The anointing oil symbolizes royal inauguration; the accompanying joy underscores the righteousness of Christ’s reign. His exaltation inaugurates an unending kingdom whose citizens share His covenant gladness (Hebrews 12:22-24).

Jude 1:24 closes with a doxology that envisions final presentation “with great joy.” The word crowns the believer’s journey—from new-covenant inauguration in Acts to consummation before God’s glory. This eschatological joy is rooted in divine preservation; God not only saves but keeps His people until they stand faultless in eternal celebration. πŸŽ‰


HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE NUMBER 83 πŸ‘‰πŸ» MIRROR 38

MATTHEW 24:38 NLT (including 38-39) “In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes.”

LUKE 12:38 AMP “Whether he comes in the second watch (before midnight), or even in the third (after midnight), and finds them so [prepared and ready], blessed are those servants.”

ACTS 2:38 AMP And Peter said to them, “Repent [change your old way of thinking, turn from your sinful ways, accept and follow Jesus as the Messiah] and be baptized, each of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.”


RECEIPT πŸ§”πŸ‘°πŸ’



“Billy Idol” keeps coming to me when I look at this photo I took today .. I couldn’t find confirmation so I let it go. But after working on the ABOVE MESSAGE where Holy Spirit is calling us to be alert and watchful and He is again emphasizing the 2nd coming of Christ .. this photo and the thought "Billy Idol" came back to me and I don’t even know how I ended up on a webpage for this podcast called DEAD TO SELF RADIO and this parody of Billy Idol’s WHITE WEDDING πŸ‘°.

Check out these lyrics!! And the guy looks like the picture I took too!! 

They Will Insist That God's One True Son
May Have Been Hitched To Mary Magdalene
Hey, Use The Scriptures To Refute Them And
They Will Resist And Choose Just What They Want
Hey, They Resisted God's Son

Here's What I'd Say To Startle Them:
"It's A Nice Day For Christ's Wedding" πŸ‘°
It's A Nice Way To Startle Them

Hey, Little Christian, Who Will The Lord Wed?
(Ooh Ooh Ooh)
Page Through The Scriptures, Quote Your Passages
(Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh)
Read Revelation 19:6-9
Read Revelation Chapter 21
Verse 9 And 10 Will Shock Them

Here's What I'd Say To Startle Them:
"It's A Nice Day For Christ's Wedding" πŸ‘°
It's A Nice Way To Startle Them! Oh!

Pick It Up! Take The Bridegroom's Word

Hey, Little Christian, God's One True Son
(Ooh Ooh Ooh)
Gave Us A List To Do Before He Comes
(Go Into All Of The World And Tell Everyone)
Christ's Been Away For So Long (So Long)
Christ's Wedding Day Will Still Come (Still Come)
Christ Let You Know So Hold On

Here's What I'd Say To Startle Them:
"C'mon, It's A Nice Day For Christ's Wedding" πŸ‘°
It's A Nice Way To Startle Them! Oh!

There Is Not Just One Single Girl
He Marries All Men Saved From This World
And There's Nothing Pure On This Earth
But The Sovereign Lord Loves His Church
And He's Comin' Back, So Let's Work
Startle Them!
C'mon, It's A Nice Day For Christ's Wedding! πŸ‘°
Whoa! It's A Nice Way To - Startle Them!
It's A Nice Way To - Startle Them!
It's A Nice Way To - Startle Them!

Revelation 21:9-10
One Of The Seven Angels Who Had The Seven Bowls Full Of The Seven Last Plagues
Came And Said To Me, "Come, I Will Show You The Bride, The Wife Of The Lamb."
And He Carried Me Away In The Spirit To A Mountain Great And High, And Showed
Me The Holy City, Jerusalem, Coming Down Out Of Heaven From God.

CAN YOU SAY AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZING!!!!!!????




BLOGGER NOTED I STARTED THIS POST AT 11:43 πŸ‘‰πŸ» MIRROR 43:11

ISAIAH 43:11 NLT "I, yes I, am the Lord, and there is no other Savior."




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.






Comments

Popular Posts