I see a rat π being "dealt" with π₯π₯π₯..
TIMESTAMP ON THIS PHOTO IS 9:42.
MARK 9:42 AMPC “And whoever causes one of these little ones (these believers) who acknowledge and cleave to Me to stumble and sin, it would be better (more profitable and wholesome) for him if a [huge] millstone were hung about his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.”
PSALM 94:1-2 AMPC “O Lord God, You to Whom vengeance belongs, O God, You to Whom vengeance belongs, shine forth! Rise up, O Judge of the earth; render to the proud a fit compensation!”
IMAGE NUMBER 1001 ππ» 11 IS JUDGMENT ππ» GREEK 1001 ππ» bolizΓ³ ππ» to measure the depth of the sea πππ (TO SEE HOW DEEP THE RAT π WITH THE MILLSTONE AROUND HIS NECK WILL PLUNGE π²π²π²)
OMGOSH.
HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE IMAGE NUMBER 1003 (13) ππ» REBELLION
AND HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE IMAGE NUMBER 1002 (12) ππ» PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF GOD .. SEED TIME HARVEST. WHAT A MAN SOWS, THAT HE SHALL REAP. REPENT IF YOU NEED TO REPENT.
BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 10:39 ππ» MATTHEW 10:39 AMP "Whoever finds his life [int his world] will [eventually] lost it [through death], and whoever loses his life [in this world] for My sake will find it [that is, life with Me for all eternity]."
"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!
Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.
Comments