PRAYER JOURNAL - PUBLIC EXPOSURE, JUSTICE & THE GREAT AWAKENING!!!

I see a larger demonic face, baal, smaller demons and a rat ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€




THE TIMESTAMP IS 12:00 ๐Ÿ•› ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป BIBLICAL MEANING OF 12: represents God's authority and the establishment of His kingdom. Government of God. Seed time harvest.

ZEPHANIAH 1:12 NLT “I will search with lanterns in Jerusalem’s darkest corners to punish those who sit complacent in their sins. They think the Lord will do nothing to them, either good or bad.”

HABAKKUK 2:12 NLT (FOUND AT 10:20 .. 12 ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€) “What sorrow awaits you who build cities with money gained through murder and corruption!”



JOEL 2:12 NLT That is why the Lord says, “Turn to me now, while there is time. Give me your hearts. Come with fasting, weeping, and mourning.”


THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 1160 (116) ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป PSALM 116 NASB1995 THANKSGIVING FOR DELIVERANCE FROM DEATH ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป “I love the Lord, because He hears My voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live. The cords of death encompassed me And the terrors of Sheol came upon me; I found distress and sorrow. Then I called upon the name of the Lord: “O Lord, I beseech You, save my life!” Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; Yes, our God is compassionate. The Lord preserves the simple; I was brought low, and He saved me. Return to your rest, O my soul, For the Lord has dealt bountifully with you. For You have rescued my soul from death, My eyes from tears, My feet from stumbling. I shall walk before the Lord In the land of the living. I believed when I said, “I am greatly afflicted.” I said in my alarm, “All men are liars.” What shall I render to the Lord For all His benefits toward me? I shall lift up the cup of salvation And call upon the name of the Lord. I shall pay my vows to the Lord, Oh may it be in the presence of all His people. Precious in the sight of the Lord Is the death of His godly ones. O Lord, surely I am Your servant, I am Your servant, the son of Your handmaid, You have loosed my bonds. To You I shall offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving, And call upon the name of the Lord. I shall pay my vows to the Lord, Oh may it be in the presence of all His people, In the courts of the Lord’s house, In the midst of you, O Jerusalem. Praise the Lord!”



AS I SAVED THE IMAGES FOR THIS POST TO MY COMPUTER, HOLY SPIRIT CAUSED THE FIRST ONE TO SUPERNATURALLY HICCUP IN THE SAVING PROCESS THAT DREW MY ATTENTION TO LOOK FURTHER INTO THE MEANING OF THE IMAGE NUMBER ON IT .. AND THEN I LOOKED AT EACH IMAGE NUMBER OF THE OTHER PHOTOS AND FOUND THAT HOLY SPIRIT WAS WANTING TO REVEAL MORE. IT IS SO MIRACULOUS HOW HE IS CONSISTENTLY USING THESE IMAGE NUMBERS AND TIMESTAMPS TO CONVEY BIBLICAL MESSAGES!!!! ALL GLORY TO GOD!!!

IMAGE NUMBER 1235 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป GREEK 1235 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป diagrรฉgoreรณ ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป to be fully awake, to be thoroughly alert

A state of heightened wakefulness that breaks through physical or spiritual drowsiness. It belongs to the same family as the New Testament calls to “watch” and “be alert,” but with an intensive force that highlights a decisive, complete arousal.

Luke 9:32 is the sole instance: “Peter and his companions were weighed down with sleep, but when they became fully awake, they saw His glory and the two men standing with Him” (Berean Standard Bible). The verb paints the moment the three disciples passed from dull stupefaction to vivid awareness of the glory of Jesus unveiled on the mountain.

Their sudden wakefulness parallels earlier biblical patterns where God’s disclosure follows an awakening (for example, Jacob in Genesis 28:16).

The disciples’ sharp arousal anticipates the resurrection morning when spiritual dullness will give way to clarity (Luke 24:31).

Revelation depends on God-granted alertness. Fleshly fatigue often veils divine realities (Matthew 26:40–41).

Wakefulness is linked to glory. Throughout Scripture, eyes opened by God behold manifestations of His presence (2 Kings 6:17; Acts 7:55–56).

A CALLTO REMAIN ALERT AND WATCHFUL IN PRAYER. 

WATCHMAN STAY ON DUTY.

GOD'S GLORY & THE GREAT AWAKENING ARE UPON US.



IMAGE NUMBER 1233 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป GREEK 1233 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป diagnรณsis ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป investigation, discernment, decision, hearing, (magisterial) examination

Legal vocabulary of the Greco-Roman world ⚖

It stands near synonyms such as ฮบฯฮฏฯƒฮนฯ‚ (judgment) and ฮดฮนฮฑฮบฯฮฏฯƒฮนฯ‚ (discernment), yet carries a nuance of formal verdict rendered after full examination.

Earthly verdicts, however momentous, are subordinate to the ultimate tribunal of God (Romans 14:10–12). 

Delayed or imperfect human ฮดฮนฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮนฯ‚ cannot overturn God’s ultimate verdict (2 Timothy 4:8).

In Acts 25:21 ฮดฮนฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮนฯ‚ captures the intersection of Roman law, apostolic courage, and divine purpose—assuring readers that even in secular courts the Lord directs events toward the fulfillment of His redemptive plan.

EVEN IF HUMAN COURTS DO NOT RENDER A JUST VERDICT, GOD'S COURTS WILL .. AND THEY SUPERCEDE ALL EARTHLY COURTS.
JUSTICE WILL NOT BE DENIED.



IMAGE NUMBER 1232 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป GREEK 1232 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป diagnรณrizรณ ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป make known, to tell abroad

Making something fully and unmistakably known — moving from uncertainty to clarity and from obscurity to open declaration. 

Judicial clarity: The translators of the Hebrew Scriptures often employed ฮดฮนฮฑฮณฮฝฯŽฯฮนฮถฯ‰ in legal or investigative scenes where facts must be established beyond dispute. The term conveys the thorough inquiry required for righteous verdicts, reflecting the Mosaic insistence that “every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses” (Deuteronomy 19:15). By choosing this verb, the Septuagint underscores God’s demand for careful investigation before judgment is rendered.

Prophetic disclosure:  n passages where hidden counsel is brought to light—whether through a prophet, a dream, or direct divine intervention—ฮดฮนฮฑฮณฮฝฯŽฯฮนฮถฯ‰ depicts the sudden shift from secrecy to full revelation. It highlights the prophetic office as a ministry of clarity, exposing sin or announcing God’s purposes so that His people might respond in faith and obedience.

Covenant self-examination: Several appearances center on the covenant community examining itself in order to realign with God’s Law. The word choice implies not a casual glance but an intentional, penetrating scrutiny that results in repentance and renewed obedience.

God does not leave His purposes ambiguous. He makes them thoroughly known for the building up of His people.

The eventual divine disclosure of motives mirrors the forensic role ฮดฮนฮฑฮณฮฝฯŽฯฮนฮถฯ‰ plays in the Septuagint. Final judgment entails perfect investigation and unfailing publication of the truth.

COMPLETE EXPOSURE AND REVEALING OF ALL TRUTH.
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ


BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 12:13 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป HEBREW 1213 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป Batsluth ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป onion, a peeling ๐Ÿง… ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

THE LAYERS OF THE ONION WILL BE PEELED BACK .. LAYER BY LAYER, TRUTH REVEALED.



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.






 

Comments

Popular Posts