PRAYER JOURNAL - PRAY TO LESSEN THE EFFECT OF BLACK PL@GUE!!!

THIS IS HEAVY.


LAST NIGHT I WAS SHOWN A SCENE IN THE SKY .. AFTER SEARCHING IT OUT WITH THE HELP OF HOLY SPIRIT, I BELIEVE IT IS A WARNING ⚠️ ABOUT PLAGUE (BLACK DE@TH). PRAY. PSALM 91 🙏🙏🙏.


I SEE A WOMAN CRADLING A DE@D PERSON (it looks like a child). I SEE A HORSE ABOVE HER. TO THE LEFT OF HER I SEE A MAN (maybe her husband). I SEE A RAT 🐀 AND I SEE A FLEA BITING THE RAT 🐀. 👀 I SEE A FACE ABOVE THE WOMAN THAT IS NEAR THE HORSE (death angel???).




THE TIMESTAMP ON THE PHOTO IS 229. IT IS THE SAME TIMESTAMP AS THE ANGEL WITH THE RAT 🐀 THAT I WAS SHOWN THE DAY BEFORE. I WAS ALSO SHOWN A RAT 🐀 WITH TEETH BARED NEXT TO F@UCI THE DAY BEFORE THAT (F@uci involvement in another coming plague???) 👀 .. SO THAT IS 3 RATS 🐀🐀🐀 3 DAYS IN A ROW 📆📆📅.



HERE IS WHAT I FOUND AS I SEARCHED THIS OUT:


TIMESTAMP 2:29 👉🏻 From 1980 through 1994, exactly 229 cases of plague were reported in the United States.


HORSE 👉🏻 The "pale horse" and plague refer to the fourth horseman of the Apocalypse in the Book of Revelation (Revelation 6:8), where the rider is named Death, accompanied by Hades, and given power to kill via plague, famine, and sword.


RECENT PUBLICATIONS SAYING LICE FROM RATS 🐀 ARE NOT THE CAUSE OF PLAGUE — APPEAR TO BE MISLEADING PROPAGANDA. The rat 🐀 in a picture included with a BBC propaganda article about Black De@th looks like the rat 🐀 with F@uci with teeth bared. THE LORD SHOWED A FLEA BITING A RAT 🐀 IN THE NIGHTTIME SCENE 👀 .. AND IT IS NOW 1:11 👀



MANY IN THE OCCULT USE THE NUMBER 229 IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE “DE@TH ANGEL.” AS I WAS RESEARCHING, I FOUND THAT AT 12:04. Beginning at Exodus 12:4 the Israelites are given instructions for the lamb and to apply the blood of the lamb to their lintel and doorposts ahead of the de@th angel.


THE IMAGE NUMBER ON THE PHOTO I TOOK IS 9786. I WAS LED TO LOOK AT THESE AS YEARS ‘97 AND ‘86.


1897: Bombay BL@CK DE@TH plague, segregation, development of vaccine.


1997: Several plague outbreaks in Africa and the Middle East.


1986: Guns & Roses song PLAGUE recorded for album APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION but was not released. “Call it the plague. Call it death ..”


From same album .. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. “Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games. We got everything you want, honey, we know the names. We are the people that can find whatever you may need. If you got the money, honey, we got your DISEASE. It's a jungle, welcome to the jungle. Watch it bring it to your n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n knees, knees. Oh ah, I wanna see you bleed 🩸.”


FROM CDC WEBSITE REGARDING SEPTICEMIC PLAGUE & BLEEDING 🩸: “Patients develop fever, chills, extreme weakness, abdominal pain, shock, and possibly bleeding 🩸 into the skin and other organs. Skin and other tissues may turn black and die, especially on fingers, toes, and the nose. Septicemic plague can occur as the first symptom of plague or may develop from untreated bubonic plague. This form results from bites of infected fleas or from handling an infected animal. The incubation period of septicemic plague is poorly defined but likely occurs within days of exposure.”


ART AND T-SHIRTS FOR GUNS & ROSES INCLUDE RATS 🐀: A viral news story featured a taxidermied dead rat 🐀 transformed into a tiny replica of Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash. Complete with a miniature top hat, curly wig, cigarette, and tiny guitar, the rodent was crafted by a mother as a birthday gift for her superfan son 👀. Slash has famously worn t-shirts featuring the classic "Mickey Rat" 🐀 comic logo during live Guns N' Roses performances. 👀 Rock radio stations like New Jersey's 95.9 The RAT 🐀 frequently cover Guns N' Roses tour announcements and news updates. 👀📰



THE PLOT THICKENS 🐀🦠. THANK YOU TO MY FRIEND TRACEY ON X FOR SHARING THIS AFTER I HAD SHARED WITH HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED TO ME.

Brandon Biggs (a watchman) has described multiple times a coming plague or pestilence involving rats that begins in Europe.

In one account, he described a vision of rats being tested in plexiglass boxes with a yellow, pudding-like substance injected into them. Two died quickly; one survived longer. That rat (or type of rat) was then released into Europe. He linked it to the idea that the first wave of COVID involved bats, while this would involve rats because they are “more mobile.” The infection then spread across European cities, shown as a red color intensifying as it worsened.

In related shares, he again mentioned black rats (sometimes with red-looking eyes) running through European towns (including references to places like France), causing sickness that spreads outward from Europe to Africa, the Middle East, Australia, and beyond. He has compared the severity to a modern version of the Black Death, described widespread deaths (figures such as hundreds of millions worldwide have been mentioned in his broader plague-related content), societal shutdowns, effects on animals/livestock, and urged prayer to lessen the impact. Some versions place elements of it in a 2026–2028 timeframe window.


DO NOT FEAR! COVER YOUR FAMILY IN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST. AND PRAY TO LESSEN THE EFFECT OF THIS PLAGUE WORLDWIDE.



WHEN I SAVED THE PHOTO I TOOK OF THAT SCENE IN THE SKY TO MY COMPUTER FOR THIS BLOG POST, IT WAS FILE NUMBER 2070 (27) AND I HAD AN UNCTION FROM HOLY SPIRIT TO LOOK UP SCRIPTURE. JOB 27 SPEAKS OF THE WICKED PERISHING FROM A PLAGUE 👀👀👀 I SEE A BOOMERANG COMING .. THIS PLAGUE WILL BOOMERANG BACK UPON THE CAMP OF THE ENEMY!!!

JOB 27:13-23 NLTThis is what the wicked will receive from God; this is their inheritance from the Almighty. They may have many children, but the children will die in war or starve to death. Those who survive will die of a plague, and not even their widows will mourn them. “Evil people may have piles of money and may store away mounds of clothing. But the righteous will wear that clothing, and the innocent will divide that money. The wicked build houses as fragile as a spider’s web, as flimsy as a shelter made of branches. The wicked go to bed rich but wake to find that all their wealth is gone. Terror overwhelms them like a flood, and they are blown away in the storms of the night. The east wind carries them away, and they are gone. It sweeps them away. It whirls down on them without mercy. They struggle to flee from its power. But everyone jeers at them and mocks them.”
‭‭

BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 6:12. PUT ON THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD.

EPHESIANS ‭6‬:‭12‬ ‭AMP‬‬ “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this [present] darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) places.”
‭‭



ADDENDUM: AFTER POSTING THIS MESSAGE, MY FRIEND MAGGIE SENT ME A PROPHECY FROM CHUCK PIERCE THAT APPEARS TO BE SPEAKING INTO THIS THE TIMEFRAME OF THE PLAGUE. TAKE THIS TO HOLY SPIRIT FOR CONFIRMATION.

MY WING WILL SHADOW AMERICA FOR 4 MONTHS
GLORY OF ZION INTERNATIONAL

Chuck Pierce – “And I say to America, I am causing my wing to reshadow you. I am putting my wing over you. Therefore, do not fear the darkness of the next four months. For no my wing is creating a shadow that you will need in days ahead. I say to you, the next four months I will teach you to see my people to see in ways they’ve not seen before. For they will be walking under a shadow, but in that shadow will be an anointing that has not been released to my remnant in many years. I say to you, no, I am shadowing this land, and from the shadow I’m placing on America, I will begin to move throughout the lands that have aligned. I say to Morocco, because you aligned first and became the first alliance of America, I will favor you in a new way. And I say the remnant that has long gone away will rise again there. I say to the nations this hour, I’m shadowing America. It will be dark for four months, but know this, in that dark, there is a light that is beginning to get brighter and brighter, and when my wing lifts, America will rise again in a new way. I just heard the Spirit of God say as a model speaking in tongues, this is going to be like a comma and a sentence. It’s going to be like a salad pause, but in the midst of you under my shadow, I am causing your shadow to be able to shine in a new way.”

Lina Heidler – I want to follow up on what Chuck said about the Lord extending His shadow over our land, and I want to declare when the Lord extends His shadow, there is no darkness that can stay. There is no darkness that can stand. There is no lie that can perpetuate itself. His shadow brings revelation of truth that will bring people into the freedom that comes when they know the truth.

https://gloryofzion.org/prophecy/my-wing-will-shadow-america-for-four-months/


"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.



Comments

Popular Posts