PRAYER JOURNAL - PRAY AGAINST THE USE OF D1RTY B0MBS

I WAS DRAWN TO 3 THINGS ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN AS I SAT WORKING IN MY OFFICE ..

  • THE NUMBER 1919
  • MOUNTAINS 🏔️
  • MERCURY 🌡️


AND I THOUGHT 💭 EH MAYBE NOTHING. THEN JUST AS MY COMPUTER WAS GOING TO SLEEP 💤 HOLY SPIRIT AWAKENED IT BACK UP AND THE SCREEN FLASHED AND REVEALED THE TIME 2:47. SINCE I SAW 47 👀 I PRAYED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP, HIS FAMILY AND HIS TEAM AND FELT HOLY SPIRIT CONFIRMING ✨⚡️✨⚡️✨✨⚡️✨⚡️⚡️✨✨⚡️⚡️✨✨.


THE MIRROR OF 2:47 IS 47:2 👉🏻 PSALM 47:2 For the Lord Most High is to be feared, A great King over all the earth. 🌎


HEBREW 1919 👉🏻 Hadassah 👉🏻 Esther 👉🏻 divine reversal of a death decree 📜, national deliverance


I HAD AN UNCTION TO GOOGLE “MERCURY AND MUSL1M” AND FOUND THIS: “Musl1m alchemists classified mercury as one of the core ‘spirits’ used in experiments 👀 (THAT MAKES ME THINK OF THE FALSE DIETY MERCURY I WAS SHOWN RECENTLY). The Isl@mic scholars based their alchemy upon the Aristotelian idea of four elements and attempted to integrate them with their beliefs in All@h and their studies into psychology, medicine and physics. Isl@mic alchemists attempted to find a Grand Universal Theory that described the whole of perfect creation. Ibn Hayyan known as the Father of Isl@mic Alchemy .. he tried to discover secrets to an elixir of life, perhaps even creating life from components. Given the correct elixir, he believed he would be able to transform animals from one species into another, perhaps even creating new species. 👀


THEN I HAD AN UNCTION TO GOOGLE “MERCURY AND WEAPONS”: Mercury has historically been used in chemical compounds for munitions 👀


AND I FOUND AN ANNOUNCEMENT 📣 FROM A COMPANY CALLED “MERCURY” 👉🏻 Mercury Awarded Contracts for U.S. Space and Strategic Weapons Programs 👀  THAT ANNOUNCEMENT STATED: “In December, Mercury was awarded a development contract extension in support of a large strategic weapons program that leverages the company’s expertise in strategic radiation-hardened data and signal processing. Initially awarded in 2023, Mercury’s development work on the program will now continue through 2031 and include the delivery of additional flight-testing units. In December, Mercury was also awarded a new contract from an innovative space systems prime contractor to produce subsystems for a U.S. national security space program. This is the second customer to adopt Mercury’s radiation-tolerant 👀 wideband storage and processing subsystem that features AMD Versal™ AI Core series FPGAs and 4.5 terabyte data storage drives, which were recently released into production.”


I HAD AN UNCTION TO GOOGLE “MERCURY DIRTY BOMB” AND FOUND AN ARTICLE BY JAMESTOWN 1/1/1970 CALLED London’s ‘Dirty Bomb’ Scare 👀: “Indications of the seriousness of the WMD threat, or at least of the level of intentions to employ such a device, were brought a little closer to home on September 24, when British police in London arrested four men on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism. A Saudi Arabian was apparently attempting to buy materials with which to construct a ‘dirty bomb’ .. he was prepared to pay $540,000 for a kilogram of ‘red mercury.’ The term ‘dirty bomb’ refers to any non-nuclear explosive device, which scatter radioactive material packed inside it.”


THESE FEEL LIKE CLUES. 🕵🏻💣 PRAY AGAINST THE USE OF D1RTY B0MBS.




TIMESTAMP 4:11 WHEN I POSTED THIS ON X 👀👀👀




THERE ARE VERY LARGE ANGELS OVER MY HOME AND SIGNS AND WONDERS IN THE SKY AFTER I POSTED THE ABOVE MESSAGE ON X.

ONE OF THEM IS A HUSBAND, WIFE, CHILDREN AND THE NUMBER 23 (PSALM 23). ANOTHER IS WHAT I NOW KNOW IS AHAB AND JEZEBEL FALLING AND BEING EATEN BY THE DOGS BECAUSE A FEW HOURS LATER THE LORD PROPHESIED ABOUT IT THE NEXT MORNING THROUGH ROBIN D BULLOCK AT CHURCH INTERNATIONAL!!! I WILL MAKE SEPARATE BLOG POSTS ABOUT THOSE TWO SIGNS AND WONDERS. 

I WAS ALSO SHOWN A THIRD SIGN AND WONDER THAT I AM INCLUDING HERE BECAUSE IT IS A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THROUGH 1919 ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN 👉🏻 ESTHER 👉🏻 REVERSAL OF THE DEATH DECREE 👉🏻 NATIONAL DELIVERANCE. THIS THIRD ONE IS WHAT APPEARS TO BE WOMAN AND TWO MEN OVER MY ROOF .. ONE MAN LOOKS EVIL, THE OTHER IS SMILING. 







THE TIMESTAMP ON THIS PHOTO IS 4:32 👉🏻 HEBREW 432 👉🏻 illu 👉🏻 but if, yea though

‎Encountered in Esther 7:4, אִלּוּ introduces an unreal or hypothetical condition. It exposes the limits of human power and the necessity of divine intervention.

‎Esther’s plea before Ahasuerus: ‎“For we have been sold, I and my people, to destruction and slaughter and annihilation. If only we were merely sold as male and female slaves, I would have remained silent, although such distress would not justify disturbing the king.” (Esther 7:4)

God reverses a genocidal plot. ‎The sovereign Lord turns peril into preservatio‎‎n.


THE MEN APPEAR TO BE HAMAN (bottom) AND EITHER MORDECAI OR KING AHASUERUS (middle) AND THE WOMAN (top) APPEARS TO BE ESTHER. HAMAN WAS THE SON OF HAMMEDATHA THE AGAGITE, A DESCENDANT OF AGAG WHO WAS KING OF THE AMALEKITES (WHO KING SAUL WAS COMMANDED BY GOD TO COMPLETELY DESTROY BUT HE DID NOT). THEREFORE, HAMAN IS PART OF THE ROYAL AMALEKITE BLOODLINE. THE AMALEKITES ARE LONG STANDING ENEMIES OF GOD'S PEOPLE. GOD'S PEOPLE ARE STILL BATTLING THIS ANCIENT SPIRIT OF AMALEK THROUGH MILITANT MUSL1M GROUPS (H@MAS AND OTHERS). 



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.





Comments

Popular Posts