PRAYER JOURNAL - PRAY AGAINST ANOTHER E COLI BREAKOUT AT MCDON@LD'S!!!

The Lord revealed Ron@ld McDon@ld  πŸ€‘πŸ”πŸŸπŸ₯€πŸ‘€




The TIMESTAMP on the photo is 10:22 πŸ‘‰πŸ» The Christian Science monitor published a story on 10/22 about the defacing of a Ron@ld McDon@ld statue. The story was published at 11:09 πŸ‘‰πŸ» 911 🚨




The IMAGE NUMBER is 2472 πŸ‘‰πŸ» A viral health claim suggests that a McDon@ld's Big M@c πŸ”takes more than 72 hours to digest due to its high fat content. While heavy, fatty foods do slow down digestion, nutritionists note that the human body typically processes such a meal within the normal 24-to-72 hour πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ digestive window.



The IMAGE NUMBER on this photo is 2483 πŸ‘‰πŸ» HEBREW 2483 πŸ‘‰πŸ» choli πŸ‘‰πŸ» sickness, illness, disease, affliction, grief, griefs, sick, malady, anxiety, calamity πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Denotes bodily sickness or disease.




Holy Spirit confirmed sickness and McDon@ld's through the FILE NUMBER 253 when I saved the above image to my computer πŸ‘‰πŸ» A viral social media post highlights that McDon@ld's is worth roughly $253 billion while questioning why customers are asked to round up their change for charity at checkout.





As I look at this, I see e coli πŸ’©πŸ¦ 



So I GOOGLED "e coli and McDon@ld's" πŸ‘‰πŸ» The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that a multistate E. coli outbreak linked to McDon@ld's Qu@rter P0under slivered onions sickened 104 people across 14 states, resulting in 34 hospitalizations and one death. Federal health agencies officially declared the outbreak over after swift ingredient removals and supplier changes resolved the risk.




The IMAGE NUMBER on this photo is 2475 πŸ‘‰πŸ» chaloph πŸ‘‰πŸ» destruction, a passing away, vanishing

Designates people whose lives are slipping away πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ — those on the margins, defenseless, powerless, and “passing on” toward death or ruin. The term gathers all who lack a voice: the poor, the sick, the unborn, the elderly, the oppressed, the persecuted, and any whose circumstances render them vulnerable.

THIS IS McDON@LD'S MAIN DEMOGRAPHIC!!!

“Open your mouth for the mute, for the justice of all the dispossessed.” (Proverbs 31:8) 

The “dispossessed” (Χ‘ְּΧ ֵΧ™ Χ—ֲΧœΧ•ֹΧ£, literally “sons of Χ—ֲΧœΧ•ֹΧ£”) receive a direct charge from the inspired writer: God’s people are to speak up publicly and persistently for them. The verse is framed within the description of the virtuous ruler and the virtuous woman (Proverbs 31:1-9, 10-31), showing that advocacy is essential to both godly leadership and godly daily life.

Χ—ֲΧœΧ•ֹΧ£ echoes the recurring biblical theme that human life is fragile and quickly fading (Psalm 39:5; James 4:14). Recognizing life’s brevity deepens compassion: those “passing away” cannot wait for delayed righteousness. Urgency in advocacy mirrors the fleeting nature of their plight.

WE MUST PRAY PROTECTION FOR THE VULNERABLE WHO FREQUENT THIS ESTABLISHMENT. PRAY FOR EXPOSURE & THAT THE ENEMY'S PLANS ARE THWARTED IN JESUS NAME!!!



I was led to GOOGLE "McDon@ld's largest demographic" 







WOULD YOU LIKE A SERVING OF DEMONS ALONG WITH THAT E COLI? I'M NOT LOVIN' IT.




Blogger noted the time I started this post was 8:16 πŸ‘‰πŸ» mirror is 16:8.

HEBREW 816 πŸ‘‰πŸ» asham πŸ‘‰πŸ» held guilty, hold them guilty, incurred grievous guilt, to be punished or perish

THOSE WHO PERPETRATE THIS CRIME WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE ACCORDING TO GOD'S PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF SEED TIME HARVEST.


JOHN 8:16 NASB1995 “But even if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone in it, but I and the Father who sent Me.”


PROVERBS 16:8 NASB1995 “Better is a little with righteousness Than great income with injustice.”



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.









Comments

Popular Posts