PRAYER JOURNAL - NINEVEH AND THE DE@TH ANGEL
I SEE WHAT LOOKS LIKE THE DE@TH ANGEL, WEARING A HOOD AND GARMENT .. A PERSON LOOKING AT HIM AND ANOTHER PERSON WITH HANDS UP AS IF PLEADING.
THE TIMESTAMP IN THE PHOTO IS 5:59 👉🏻 MIRROR 59:5
HEBREW 559 👉🏻 amar 👉🏻 to utter, say
Scripture opens with the repeated refrain, “And God said” (Genesis 1:3,6,9,11,14,20,24). Each utterance demonstrates that God’s word is both authoritative and efficacious; what He says becomes reality.
ISAIAH 59:1-5 NASB1995 “Behold, the Lord’s hand is not so short That it cannot save; Nor is His ear so dull That it cannot hear. But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear. For your hands are defiled with blood And your fingers with iniquity; Your lips have spoken falsehood, Your tongue mutters wickedness. No one sues righteously and no one pleads honestly. They trust in confusion and speak lies; They conceive mischief and bring forth iniquity. They hatch adders’ eggs and weave the spider’s web; He who eats of their eggs dies, And from that which is crushed a snake breaks forth.”
PSALM 59:5 NASB1995 “You, O Lord God of hosts, the God of Israel, Awake to punish all the nations; Do not be gracious to any who are treacherous in iniquity. Selah.”
PSALM 55:9 NASB1995 “Confuse, O Lord, divide their tongues, For I have seen violence and strife in the city.”
THE IMAGE NUMBER ON THE PHOTO IS 3535
GREEK 3535 👉🏻 Nineui 👉🏻 Ninevi (i.e. Nineveh), the capital of Assyria
The book of Jonah centers on Nineveh at the height of Assyrian brutality. The Lord’s call, “Arise, go to Nineveh, the great city, and preach against it” (Jonah 1:2), displays God’s sovereign concern for Gentiles otherwise alienated from Israel’s covenant. Following Jonah’s reluctant obedience, the king and citizens “believed God. They proclaimed a fast and put on sackcloth” (Jonah 3:5). Their repentance halted impending judgment: “When God saw their deeds … He relented of the disaster” (Jonah 3:10). This episode illuminates divine compassion, the efficacy of Spirit-empowered proclamation, and the breadth of salvation offered to all who repent.
Within a few generations, Nineveh reverted to violence and idolatry. Nahum, writing roughly a century after Jonah, foretold the irreversible downfall of the city: “I am against you, declares the LORD of Hosts. I will burn your chariots in smoke” (Nahum 2:13). His three-chapter oracle depicts siege, bloodshed, and desolation fulfilled in 612 BC when a Median-Babylonian coalition breached its walls. Zephaniah likewise pronounced, “He will stretch out His hand … and He will make Nineveh a desolation” (Zephaniah 2:13). The complete disappearance of a metropolis once synonymous with invincibility underscores the certainty of divine retribution against obstinate evil.
Jesus references the repentant “men of Nineveh” (Matthew 12:41; Luke 11:32) to expose the hardness of His contemporaries. “The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it” (Matthew 12:41). Their earlier response to limited revelation highlights the culpability of those who reject the greater light of Christ’s own ministry.
Nineveh’s temporary reprieve illustrates the principle articulated in Jeremiah 18:7-8—that sincere repentance averts divine wrath. God “desires all men to be saved” (1 Timothy 2:4).
Nahum’s fulfillment teaches that delayed justice is not denied justice. It solemnly warns nations and individuals who persist in sin.
JONAH 3:1-5 NASB1995 “Now the word of the Lord came to Jonah the second time, saying, “Arise, go to Nineveh the great city and proclaim to it the proclamation which I am going to tell you.” So Jonah arose and went to Nineveh according to the word of the Lord. Now Nineveh was an exceedingly great city, a three days’ walk. Then Jonah began to go through the city one day’s walk; and he cried out and said, “Yet forty days and Nineveh will be overthrown." Then the people of Nineveh believed in God; and they called a fast and put on sackcloth from the greatest to the least of them.”
It is 7:11 😲 👉🏻 HEBREW 711 👉🏻 argevan 👉🏻 purple 💜
GOD HAS PROPHESIED A “PURPLE SKY” WILL SIGNAL THE START OF THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD!!!
Feeling Holy Spirit ✨✨⚡️⚡️✨✨⚡️⚡️✨✨⚡️⚡️⚡️✨✨✨⚡️⚡️✨✨⚡️⚡️✨✨✨✨⚡️
JEREMIAH 35:12-17 NASB1995 “Then the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying, “Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, ‘Go and say to the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, “Will you not receive instruction by listening to My words?” declares the Lord. “The words of Jonadab the son of Rechab, which he commanded his sons not to drink wine, are observed. So they do not drink wine to this day, for they have obeyed their father’s command. But I have spoken to you again and again; yet you have not listened to Me. Also I have sent to you all My servants the prophets, sending them again and again, saying: ‘Turn now every man from his evil way and amend your deeds, and do not go after other gods to worship them. Then you will dwell in the land which I have given to you and to your forefathers; but you have not inclined your ear or listened to Me. Indeed, the sons of Jonadab the son of Rechab have observed the command of their father which he commanded them, but this people has not listened to Me.’ ” ’ Therefore thus says the Lord, the God of hosts, the God of Israel, ‘Behold, I am bringing on Judah and on all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the disaster that I have pronounced against them; because I spoke to them but they did not listen, and I have called them but they did not answer.’ ”
PSALM 35 NASB1995 “Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me; Fight against those who fight against me. “Take hold of buckler and shield And rise up for my help. Draw also the spear and the battle-axe to meet those who pursue me; Say to my soul, “I am your salvation.” Let those be ashamed and dishonored who seek my life; Let those be turned back and humiliated who devise evil against me. Let them be like chaff before the wind, With the angel of the Lord driving them on. Let their way be dark and slippery, With the angel of the Lord pursuing them. For without cause they hid their net for me; Without cause they dug a pit for my soul. Let destruction come upon him unawares, And let the net which he hid catch himself; Into that very destruction let him fall. And my soul shall rejoice in the Lord; It shall exult in His salvation. All my bones will say, “Lord, who is like You, Who delivers the afflicted from him who is too strong for him, And the afflicted and the needy from him who robs him?” Malicious witnesses rise up; They ask me of things that I do not know. They repay me evil for good, To the bereavement of my soul. But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth; I humbled my soul with fasting, And my prayer kept returning to my bosom. I went about as though it were my friend or brother; I bowed down mourning, as one who sorrows for a mother. But at my stumbling they rejoiced and gathered themselves together; The smiters whom I did not know gathered together against me, They slandered me without ceasing. Like godless jesters at a feast, They gnashed at me with their teeth. Lord, how long will You look on? Rescue my soul from their ravages, My only life from the lions. I will give You thanks in the great congregation; I will praise You among a mighty throng. Do not let those who are wrongfully my enemies rejoice over me; Nor let those who hate me without cause wink maliciously. For they do not speak peace, But they devise deceitful words against those who are quiet in the land. They opened their mouth wide against me; They said, “Aha, aha, our eyes have seen it!” You have seen it, O Lord, do not keep silent; O Lord, do not be far from me. Stir up Yourself, and awake to my right And to my cause, my God and my Lord. Judge me, O Lord my God, according to Your righteousness, And do not let them rejoice over me. Do not let them say in their heart, “Aha, our desire!” Do not let them say, “We have swallowed him up!” Let those be ashamed and humiliated altogether who rejoice at my distress; Let those be clothed with shame and dishonor who magnify themselves over me. Let them shout for joy and rejoice, who favor my vindication; And let them say continually, “The Lord be magnified, Who delights in the prosperity of His servant.” And my tongue shall declare Your righteousness And Your praise all day long.”
ISAIAH 35 NASB1995 “The wilderness and the desert will be glad, And the Arabah will rejoice and blossom; Like the crocus It will blossom profusely And rejoice with rejoicing and shout of joy. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, The majesty of Carmel and Sharon. They will see the glory of the Lord, The majesty of our God. Encourage the exhausted, and strengthen the feeble. Say to those with anxious heart, “Take courage, fear not. Behold, your God will come with vengeance; The recompense of God will come, But He will save you.” Then the eyes of the blind will be opened And the ears of the deaf will be unstopped. Then the lame will leap like a deer, And the tongue of the mute will shout for joy. For waters will break forth in the wilderness And streams in the Arabah. The scorched land will become a pool And the thirsty ground springs of water; In the haunt of jackals, its resting place, Grass becomes reeds and rushes. A highway will be there, a roadway, And it will be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean will not travel on it, But it will be for him who walks that way, And fools will not wander on it. No lion will be there, Nor will any vicious beast go up on it; These will not be found there. But the redeemed will walk there, And the ransomed of the Lord will return And come with joyful shouting to Zion, With everlasting joy upon their heads. They will find gladness and joy, And sorrow and sighing will flee away.”
1:27 8/31/26
LORD DO YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING?
Warnings have been given. I do not carry out judgment unless I have first warned the people and admonished them to repent. I do nothing until after I have shared it with My prophets, My messengers. Touch NOT My anointed and do My prophets NO harm who only share from obedience what I give them to speak. Repeated warnings have been given. Judgment has been pronounced. For those who have sincerely repented, I have relented. For those who have persisted in pride and rebellion WOE TO YOU. I say WOE!!!
MESSAGE STARTED AT 1:27 👉🏻 12:7 👉🏻 MIRROR 7:12
HEBREWS 12:7 NASB1995 “It is for discipline that you endure; God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom his father does not discipline?”
PSALM 7:12 NASB1995 “If a man does not repent, He will sharpen His sword; He has bent His bow and made it ready.”
HOSEA 7:12 NASB1995 (including 12-16) “When they go, I will spread My net over them; I will bring them down like the birds of the sky. I will chastise them in accordance with the proclamation to their assembly. Woe to them, for they have strayed from Me! Destruction is theirs, for they have rebelled against Me! I would redeem them, but they speak lies against Me. And they do not cry to Me from their heart When they wail on their beds; For the sake of grain and new wine they assemble themselves, They turn away from Me. Although I trained and strengthened their arms, Yet they devise evil against Me. They turn, but not upward, They are like a deceitful bow; Their princes will fall by the sword Because of the insolence of their tongue. This will be their derision in the land of Egypt.”
EZEKIEL 7:12 NASB1995 “The time has come, the day has arrived. Let not the buyer rejoice nor the seller mourn; for wrath is against all their multitude.”
ZECHARIAH 7:12 NASB1995 (including 12-14) “They made their hearts like flint so that they could not hear the law and the words which the Lord of hosts had sent by His Spirit through the former prophets; therefore great wrath came from the Lord of hosts. And just as He called and they would not listen, so they called and I would not listen,” says the Lord of hosts; “but I scattered them with a storm wind among all the nations whom they have not known. Thus the land is desolated behind them so that no one went back and forth, for they made the pleasant land desolate.”
PROVERBS 12:7 NASB1995 “The wicked are overthrown and are no more, But the house of the righteous will stand.”
EXODUS 12:7 NASB1995 (including 7, 12-13) “Moreover, they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and on the lintel of the houses in which they eat it. For I will go through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments—I am the Lord. The blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you live; and when I see the blood I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.”




Comments