PRAYER JOURNAL - HUMANIZED RATS AND MICE USED IN THE DETECTION & TREATMENT OF C0VID

HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME I SHOULD SEE WHAT’S OUTSIDE (after posting the Exodus word tonight). SO I WENT OUTSIDE AND I SEE A MASSIVE ANGEL. I TOOK SEVERAL PHOTOS AND IN THE LAST ONE I SEE A RAT RUNNING FROM THE ANGEL πŸ€πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨ AND HE HAS 2 HUMAN FACES ON HIM. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€




GOD IS TURNING ME INTO A DETECTIVE!!! πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸ€πŸ”πŸ‘±πŸ»‍♀️

THE TIMESTAMP ON THE PHOTO IS 2:29. I HAD AN UNCTION TO GOOGLE “rat 229” AND FOUND BD OptiBuild™ BUV395 Rat Anti-Mouse CD229.1 πŸ‘€

“Rat anti-mouse antibodies are laboratory research tools consisting of primary or secondary antibodies produced in a rat host to detect, bind, or target mouse proteins and cells. They are widely used in immunology and molecular biology applications.”

“Rat πŸ€ is one of the predominant animal hosts for monoclonal antibody production, second only to its rodent brethren, mouse.” 🐁 

“Humanized rodent (mouse 🐁) antibodies are laboratory-made proteins derived from mice 🐭 and modified for human use to target the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. They neutralize the virus by blocking it from entering cells.

THUS THE HUMAN FACES ON THE RAT πŸ€ .. WHICH MAY BE A MOUSE 🐁 (but πŸ‘†πŸ» the timestamp led to RAT 229 .. from my research they are only supposed to use mice 🐁 to develop monoclonal antibodies for human use .. rats πŸ€ are only supposed to be used in the lab for experiments πŸ”¬. I wonder πŸ’­..)


THE RAPID ANTIGEN TEST FOR COVID HAS AN ACRONYM OF RAT πŸ‘€ AND APPARENTLY THEY DID USE RATS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THAT.





HMMM. I WAS JUST OUTSIDE AND THAT ANGEL WAS THE ONLY THING IN THE SKY .. THE SKY WAS CLEAR. AND NOW THERE IS A SUDDEN GUSTY STORM AS I AM RESEARCHING THIS πŸ€”⛈️ .. DARK SPIRITS NOT HAPPY WITH MY RESEARCH!!! SO I HAD TO PAUSE TO PRAY FOR CALM.


MY RESEARCH LED ME TO REGENERON MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY TREATMENT FOR C0VID.

“It was developed using specialized mice 🐁 engineered with human genetic immune components to generate fully human antibodies.”

MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES ARE ALSO REFERRED TO AS MOAB πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ .. LOOK UP MOAB IN THE BIBLE.

Scientists used HEK293 (or HEK293T) cell lines to produce mimics of the viral spike protein in the development of Regeneron. The HEK293 cell line was derived from human embryonic kidney tissue obtained from an elective ab0rtion.



THE IMAGE NUMBER ON THE PHOTO OF THE ANGEL IS 9630. I WAS LED TO A NEWS ARTICLE FROM APRIL 21, 2020 TITLED: Virginia C0VID-19 cases jump to 9,630 after 3 days of declining cases πŸ‘€



THE ANGEL APPEARS TO HAVE A CROSS ON HIS HEAD πŸ‘€ AND I SEE A MAN IN A LONG TUNIC. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€






BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 2:56 πŸ‘‰πŸ» 256 πŸ‘‰πŸ» 25 6 πŸ‘‰πŸ» MIRROR 6 25

LUKE 6:25 NASB1995 "Woe to you who are well-fed now, for you shall be hungry. Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep.”




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.




Comments

Popular Posts