PRAYER JOURNAL - HEROD, HERODIAS, SALOME & JOHN THE BAPTIST: A WARNING FOR DESTROYERS TO REPENT

WOWW. SO CLEAR!! HEROD, HERODIAS, HER DAUGHTER SALOME AND JOHN THE BAPTIST!!! 





THE TIMESTAMP IS 6:21 👉🏻 Mark 6:21 (including 21-28) But an opportune time [finally] came [for Herodias]. Herod on his birthday gave a banquet for his officials (nobles, courtiers) and military commanders and the leading men of Galilee. Now [Salome] the daughter of Herodias came in and danced [for the men]. She pleased and beguiled Herod and his dinner guests; and the king said to the girl, “Ask me for whatever you want and I will give it to you.” And he swore to her, “Whatever you ask me, I will give it to you; up to half of my kingdom.” [Esth 5:3, 6] She went out and said to her mother, “What shall I ask for?” And Herodias replied, “The head of John the Baptist!” And she rushed back to the king and asked, saying, “I want you to give me right now the head of John the Baptist on a platter!” The king was deeply grieved, but because of his oaths and his dinner guests [who might have regarded him as weak], he was unwilling to [break his word and] refuse her. So the king immediately sent for an executioner and commanded him to bring back John’s head. And he went and had John beheaded in the prison, and brought back his head on a platter, and gave it to the girl; and the girl gave it to her mother.”


HEROD WAS EATEN BY WORMS 🐛 .. ROBIN D BULLOCK PROPHESIED ABOUT THIS TODAY AT CHURCH INTERNATIONAL 👉🏻 JUDGMENT AGAINST THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO DESTROY HIS CHURCH AND A STERN WARNING 🚨🚧 TO REPENT .. ABOUT 4 HOURS AFTER ROBIN PROPHESIED ABOUT IT, GOD SHOWED THIS TO ME. AMAZING HOW GOD IS ALIGNING SIGNS AND WONDERS WITH HIS PROPHETIC SONGS AND WORDS HE DELIVERS THROUGH ROBIN. 🤯


CHURCH INTERNATIONAL (start at 2:53 in video when God speaks through tongues .. then Robin D starts): 

https://www.youtube.com/live/LH0glvsqGh0?si=I-pfL6VltUhtNHwA




BLOGGER NOTE THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 3:26. WOWWW. JOHN 3 STARTING AT VERSE 26 IS JOHN'S LAST TESTIMONY BEFORE BEING THROWN IN PRISON AND BEHE@DED.

JOHN ‭3‬:‭26‬-‭36‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬ “And they came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified, behold, He is baptizing and all are coming to Him.” John answered and said, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been given him from heaven. You yourselves are my witnesses that I said, ‘I am not the Christ,’ but, ‘I have been sent ahead of Him.’ He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice. So this joy of mine has been made full. He must increase, but I must decrease. “He who comes from above is above all, he who is of the earth is from the earth and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all. What He has seen and heard, of that He testifies; and no one receives His testimony. He who has received His testimony has set his seal to this, that God is true. For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God; for He gives the Spirit without measure. The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hand. He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.””

‭‭


🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 ON ME❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗


ADDENDUM 8/13/26: THIS MESSAGE WAS CONFIRMED BY THE LORD THROUGH PROPHET AMANDA GRACE.

https://rumble.com/v7e199w-august-12th-eclipse-the-hidden-connection.html


"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.




Comments

Popular Posts