PRAYER JOURNAL - GOD REVEALED ZERUBBABEL, JESHUA AND BILSHAN AS ANOTHER SIGN OF OUR DELIVERANCE FROM MYSTERY BABYLON!!!

In addition to being shown Belshazzar tonight, the Lord also revealed Zerubbabel, Jeshua and Bilshan who led the captives out of Babylon!!! After I confirmed this is Zerubbabel, I noticed he has a Z over his eye πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ .. ANOTHER CONFIRMATION!!!



The TIMESTAMP on the photo is 11:14 πŸ‘‰πŸ» HEBREW 1114 πŸ‘‰πŸ» Bilshan

Bilshan is named twice in the Old Testament: Ezra 2:2 and Nehemiah 7:7. Both verses record him among the leaders who accompanied Zerubbabel and Jeshua when the exiles returned from Babylon to Jerusalem after the decree of Cyrus.

The post-exilic REVIVAL in Jerusalem around 521–515 BC was led by the governor Zerubbabel and the high priest Jeshua, who rallied returning exiles to rebuild the altar and reconstruct the Temple.

Authorized by Cyrus the Great of Persia, nearly 50,000 Jewish exiles returned to Jerusalem to restore worship.

WARNING ⚠️: After laying the foundation, construction stalled for roughly 16 years due to local resistance and discouragement. The prophets Haggai and Zechariah then stepped in to motivate the people, prompting Zerubbabel and Jeshua to resume work.

Backed by Persian support under King Darius I, the second temple (known as Zerubbabel's Temple) was finished and dedicated in 515 BC.



The IMAGE NUMBER is 2960 πŸ‘‰πŸ» HEBREW 2960 πŸ‘‰πŸ» torach πŸ‘‰πŸ» burden, load

The felt weight of tangible responsibilities placed on human leaders, as well as the moral weight that persistent rebellion places on the heart of God.

Strain, toil, and heaviness.

Psalm 55:22 – “Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you.”

PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS AS THEY LEAD US OUT OF CAPTIVITY AND STEWARD REVIVAL!!!



Holy Spirit revealed more through the IMAGE NUMBERS on several of the photos.

IMAGE NUMBER 3006 πŸ‘‰πŸ» EZEKIEL 36 πŸ‘‰πŸ» EXODUS 36 πŸ‘‰πŸ» GREEK 3006 MAKE STRAIGHT THE PATH OF THE LORD!!!

The Prophecy of Restoration (Ezekiel 36)

While Zerubbabel’s historical actions are recorded in Ezra, Nehemiah, Haggai, and Zechariah, the theological framework for his mission is laid out in Ezekiel 36.

The Context: Writing during the exile, Ezekiel prophesied that God would gather the Jews from all countries, bring them back to their own land, clean them, and give them a "new heart" and a "new spirit".

The Fulfillment: Zerubbabel became the physical agent of this prophecy. He led the very return predicted in Ezekiel 36, initiating the structural and spiritual rebuilding of the community. 

The Pattern of Skilled Building (Exodus 36):

Theological commentators often draw a parallel between Exodus 36 and the book of Ezra. 

In Exodus 36, God stirs up the hearts of Bezalel, Oholiab, and every skilled worker to construct the original Tabernacle sanctuary.

In Ezra and Haggai, a parallel event happens where God "stirs up the spirit" of Zerubbabel and the remaining people to build the Second Temple. Zerubbabel's role mirrors the faithful execution of sanctuary-building first established in Exodus 36. 

EZEKIEL 36 AMP “And you, son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel and say, ‘You mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord. Thus says the Lord God, “Because the enemy has said of you, ‘Aha!’ and, ‘The ancient heights have become our property,’ therefore prophesy and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “For good reason they have made you a desolation, and they crushed you from every side so that you would become a possession of the rest of the nations and you have become the talk and the whispering of the people.” ’ ” Therefore, O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord God. Thus says the Lord God to the mountains and to the hills, to the ravines and to the valleys, to the desolate ruins and to the deserted cities which have become prey and a mockery to the rest of the nations which surround you, therefore thus says the Lord God, “Most certainly in the fire of My jealousy (love for that which is Mine) I have spoken against the rest of the nations and against all Edom, who appropriated My land for themselves as a possession with wholehearted joy and with uttermost contempt, so that they might empty it out [and possess it] as prey.” Therefore prophesy concerning the land of Israel and say to the mountains and to the hills, to the ravines and to the valleys, “Thus says the Lord God, ‘Behold, I have spoken in My jealousy (love for that which is Mine) and in My wrath because you have endured the [shameful] insults of the nations.’ Therefore thus says the Lord God, ‘I have lifted up My hand and sworn [an oath] that the nations that are around you will themselves endure their [shameful] insults. But you, O mountains of Israel, will put out your branches and bear your fruit to My people Israel; for they will soon come [home]. For, behold, I am for you, and I will turn to you [in favor], and you shall be cultivated and sown. I will multiply people on you, all the house of Israel, [indeed] all of it; the cities shall be inhabited and the ruins will be rebuilt. I will multiply on you man and animal; and they will increase and be fruitful. And I will cause you to be inhabited as you were formerly, and I will do better [things] for you than at your beginning. Then you will know [with great confidence] that I am the Lord. Yes, [O mountains of Israel] I will cause men—My people Israel—to walk on you and take possession of you, so that you will become their inheritance and never again bereave them of children.’ “Thus says the Lord God, ‘Because they say to you, “You [O land] are a devourer of people and have bereaved your nation of children,” therefore you will no longer devour people, and no longer bereave your nation of children,’ says the Lord God. I will not let you hear insults from the nations anymore, nor will you bear disgrace from the peoples any longer, nor will you cause your nation to stumble [through idolatry] any longer,” says the Lord God.’ ” Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Son of man, when the house of Israel was living in their own land, they defiled it by their [own] behavior and by their [idolatrous] actions. Their conduct before Me was like the uncleanness of a woman during her [physical] impurity. So I poured out My wrath on them for the blood which they had shed on the land and because they had defiled it with their idols. Also I scattered them among the nations and they were dispersed throughout the countries. I judged and punished them in accordance with their conduct and their [idolatrous] behavior. When they came to the nations wherever they went, they profaned My holy name, because it was said of them, ‘These are the people of the Lord; yet they have come out of His land.’ But I had concern for My holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the nations where they went. “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you went. I will vindicate the holiness of My great name which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know [without any doubt] that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I prove Myself holy among you in their sight. For I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your uncleanness and from all your idols. Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you, and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My ordinances and do them. You will live in the land that I gave to your fathers; and you will be My people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleanness, and I will call for the grain and make it abundant, and I will not bring famine on you. I will multiply the fruit of the tree and the produce of the field, so that you will not suffer again the disgrace of famine among the nations. Then you will remember [clearly] your [own] evil ways and your deeds that were not good, and you will loathe yourselves in your own sight for your sins and for your outrageous atrocities. I am not doing this for your sake,” says the Lord God. “Let that be known to you. Be ashamed and humiliated for your [wicked] ways, O house of Israel!” ‘Thus says the Lord God, “On the day that I cleanse you from all your sins I will also cause the cities [of Israel] to be inhabited, and the ruins will be rebuilt. The desolate land will be cultivated instead of being a desolation in the sight of everyone who passes by. Then they will say, ‘This land that was deserted and desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the waste, desolate, and ruined cities are fortified and inhabited.’ Then the nations that are left around you will know that I the Lord have rebuilt the ruined places and planted that which was desolate. I the Lord have spoken, and will do it.” ‘Thus says the Lord God, “This too I will let the house of Israel ask Me to do for them: I will increase their people like a flock. Like the flock for sacrifices, like the flock at Jerusalem during her appointed feasts, so will the desolate cities be filled with flocks of people. Then they will know [with confident assurance] that I am the Lord.” ’ ”

EXODUS 36:1-2 AMP “Bezalel and Oholiab, and every skilled person in whom the Lord has put ability and understanding to know how to do all the work in the construction of the sanctuary, shall work according to all that the Lord has commanded.” So Moses called Bezalel and Oholiab and every skilled person in whom the Lord had put ability, everyone whose heart stirred him, to come to do the work.”

GREEK 3006 πŸ‘‰πŸ» leios πŸ‘‰πŸ» smooth, i.e. "level"

Spiritual readiness and unobstructed fellowship with God.

Isaiah 40:3–5 foretells the coming of a herald who would prepare the way for the Lord. The vision unfolds with dramatic civil-engineering language: valleys filled, mountains brought low, crooked paths straightened, and “rough ways smooth.” The prophet is not prescribing literal roadwork alone but heralding a redemptive overhaul: everything that impedes the revelation of God’s glory must be removed. “And the glory of the LORD will be revealed, and all flesh will see it together” (Isaiah 40:5). The “smooth way” therefore prefigures the unhindered advance of the Messiah’s kingdom.

Luke 3:5 cites the Isaiah oracle in connection with John the Baptist. Employing λΡῖας, Luke portrays John’s call to repentance as spiritual road-grading. By summoning Israel to confess sin and bear fruit consistent with repentance (Luke 3:8), John levels pride (mountains) and fills despairing hearts (valleys), straightening moral crookedness and smoothing relational roughness. 

Repentance as Roadwork: The command to “make His paths straight” demands inner renovation. Hearts encumbered by self-righteous elevation or by the potholes of guilt must be re-graded through repentance and faith. The “smooth” road is a life recalibrated to divine righteousness.

Accessibility of Salvation: A smoothed highway implies unimpeded access. Likewise, the Gospel offers a clear path to God through Christ. Obstacles of ritual, ethnicity, or social standing are removed; “all flesh” is invited to behold His glory (Isaiah 40:5).
 
Corporate Restoration: The prophecy envisions a communal landscape. National renewal, social justice, and covenant fidelity flourish where the Lord’s way is leveled. Luke’s citation signals that such restoration converges on Jesus Christ, in whom Israel’s hope and the nations’ salvation are secured.

Strong’s Greek 3006 (λΡῖος) crystallizes the biblical vision of an unhindered highway for God’s redeeming presence. Rooted in Isaiah’s prophecy and fulfilled in John the Baptist’s clarion call, the “smooth” way embodies repentance, accessibility to grace, and the leveling of all that obstructs Christ’s reign.



IMAGE NUMBER 3007 πŸ‘‰πŸ» EZEKIEL 37 

Ezekiel 37 addresses FREEDOM by illustrating Israel’s spiritual resurrection and liberation from Babylonian captivity through the vision of the Valley of Dry Bones. The chapter demonstrates that true freedom requires both physical restoration to one's homeland and spiritual renewal through God's spirit.

Freedom from Hopelessness (The Dry Bones): The first half of the chapter (Ezekiel 37:1-14) focuses on breaking the mental and spiritual chains of despair.
  • The Context: Israel is exiled in Babylon, feeling completely cut off and hopeless.
  • The Metaphor: Dead, dry bones scatter across a valley, representing a nation without a future.
  • The Liberation: God breathes His Spirit (Ruach) into the bones, causing them to live and stand up as a vast army.
  • The Promise: God declares He will open their "graves" of exile and bring them back to their own land.

Freedom from Division (The Two Sticks): The second half of the chapter (Ezekiel 37:15-28) focuses on freedom from internal conflict and political fracture.
  • The Action: Ezekiel takes two sticks—one for Judah and one for Joseph (Ephraim)—and joins them into one.
  • The Meaning: God cures the long-standing, bitter division between the Northern and Southern kingdoms.
  • The Result: True freedom is achieved through national unity under a single, faithful leader.

Freedom from Sin (The Covenant): The final verses outline a lasting, internal freedom.
  • Cleansing: God promises to deliver His people from their past apostasy and defilement.
  • Dwelling: A permanent covenant of peace ensures they are no longer slaves to fear or foreign oppression.

EZEKIEL 37:1-28 AMP “The hand of the Lord was upon me, and He brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the middle of the valley; and it was full of bones. He caused me to pass all around them, and behold, there were very many [human bones] in the open valley; and lo, they were very dry. And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” And I answered, “O Lord God, You know.” [1 Cor 15:35] Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.’ [John 5:28] Thus says the Lord God to these bones, ‘Behold, I will make breath enter you so that you may come to life. I will put sinews on you, make flesh grow back on you, cover you with skin, and I will put breath in you so that you may come alive; and you will know that I am the Lord.’ ” So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a [thundering] noise, and behold, a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to its bone. And I looked, and behold, there were sinews on the bones, and flesh grew and skin covered them; but there was no breath in them. Then He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” ’ ” So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they came to life and stood up on their feet, an exceedingly great army. [Rev 11:11] Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Behold, they say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is lost. We are completely cut off.’ Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I will open your graves and make you come up out of your graves, My people; and I will bring you [back home] to the land of Israel. [Hos 13:14] Then you will know [with confidence] that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves and made you come up out of your graves, My people. I will put My Spirit in you and you will come to life, and I will place you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and fulfilled it,” says the Lord.’ ” The word of the Lord came again to me, saying, “And you, son of man, take a stick and write on it, ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions’; then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and all the house of Israel, his companions.’ Then join them together into one stick, so that they may become one in your hand. When your people say to you, ‘Will you not tell us what you mean by these?’ say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I am going to take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join the stick of Judah with it and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.” ’ The sticks on which you write shall be in your hand before their eyes. Say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I am going to take the children of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king will be king over all of them; and they will no longer be two nations, and will no longer be divided into two kingdoms. [Jer 50:4] They will no longer defile themselves with their idols, or with their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all their transgressions in which they have sinned, and I will cleanse them. So they will be My people, and I will be their God. “My servant David will be king over them, and they all will have one shepherd. They will also walk in My ordinances and keep My statutes and observe them. They will live in the land where your fathers lived, [the land] that I gave to My servant Jacob, and they will live there, they and their children and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David will be their leader forever. [Is 60:21; Joel 3:20; Amos 9:15] I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will place them and multiply them, and will put My sanctuary in their midst forever. My dwelling place also will be with them; and I will be their God, and they will be My people. Then the nations will know [without any doubt] that I am the Lord who sets apart and sanctifies Israel [for holy use], when My sanctuary is in their midst forever.” ’ ”



IMAGE NUMBER 3003 πŸ‘‰πŸ» HEBREW 3003 MILITARY, HEAVENLY HOSTS πŸ‘‰πŸ» EZEKIEL 33:33

HEBREW 3003 πŸ‘‰πŸ» legiΓ³n πŸ‘‰πŸ» a "legion", i.e. Roman regiment

Denotes a vast military unit .. with discipline, authority, and overwhelming strength.

To face a legion was to face an organized, experienced, and nearly invincible force.

Legions of angels appear again in apocalyptic visions (for example, Revelation 5:11) where heavenly hosts worship the Lamb. The Gethsemane reference foreshadows that eschatological victory. Meanwhile, the legion of demons anticipates final judgment (Matthew 8:29) when Christ will consign all such forces to eternal confinement.

EZEKIEL 33:33 AMP “So when it comes to pass—as it most certainly will—then they will know [without any doubt] that a prophet has been among them.””



Blogger noted the time I started this post was 1:45 πŸ‘‰πŸ» Mirror is 45:1

ISAIAH 45:1 AMP “This is what the Lord says to His anointed, to Cyrus [king of Persia], Whose right hand I have held To subdue nations before him, And I will ungird the loins of kings [disarming them]; To open doors before him so that gates will not be shut.”

ISAIAH 14:5 AMP (including 3-7) “And it will be in the day when the Lord gives you rest from your pain and turmoil and from the harsh service in which you have been enslaved, that you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon, and say, “How the oppressor has ceased [his insolence], And how the fury has ceased! “The Lord has broken the staff of the wicked, The scepter of the [tyrant] rulers Which used to strike the peoples in anger with incessant blows, Which subdued and ruled the nations in wrath with unrelenting persecution. “The whole earth is at rest and is quiet; They break into shouts of joy.”

REVELATION 14:5 AMP “No lie was found in their mouth, for they are blameless (spotless, untainted, beyond reproach).”




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.










Comments

Popular Posts