PRAYER JOURNAL - DIVINE JUSTICE IS COMING FOR F@UCI!!!
ON A ROAD TRIP TODAY I SAW SOMETHING IN THE SKY AND RECORDED IT. AS I REPLAYED THE VIDEO, I SAW A FACE. AND AS I ZOOMED IN, I SEE THE NUMBER 54 😮😮😮. I WAS LED TO PSALM 54.
PSALM 54:1-7 AMPC “SAVE ME, O God, by Your name; judge and vindicate me by Your mighty strength and power. Hear my pleading and my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth. For strangers and insolent men are rising up against me, and violent men and ruthless ones seek and demand my life; they do not set God before them. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! Behold, God is my helper and ally; the Lord is my upholder and is with them who uphold my life. He will pay back evil to my enemies; in Your faithfulness [Lord] put an end to them. With a freewill offering I will sacrifice to You; I will give thanks and praise Your name, O Lord, for it is good. For He has delivered me out of every trouble, and my eye has looked [in triumph] on my enemies.”
THE TIMESTAMP ON THE PHOTO IS 6:56 👉🏻 HEBREW 656 👉🏻 aphes 👉🏻 be clean gone (at an end, brought to nought), fail, come to an end, gone, ceased, to disappear
ʼĀpēs conveys the idea of something coming to an end, being no more, or being completely depleted. In narrative and prophetic settings it signals the exhaustion of resources, the vanishing of hope, or the cutting-off of the wicked. The term therefore functions as a literary marker for absolute limits—whether of money, mercy, or malevolence—underscoring the point at which only divine intervention remains.
IT IS 7:11 👀👀 NOW .. I AM STILL SEEING THAT!!
The end of human resources, the end of oppression, and the end of doubt all prepare the stage for the unfailing sufficiency, justice, and love of God.
THE IMAGE NUMBER IS 0479 👉🏻 HEBREW 479 👉🏻 illek 👉🏻 these, those
Refers to a specific, identifiable group already in view, drawing attention to “these men” (or “those men”) who stand either for or against the purposes of God.
Divine sovereignty over hostile powers.
A small, uncompromising remnant distinguished from the surrounding culture. Their courage underlines the prophetic ideal of holiness.
Signals impending divine justice.
THIS WAS REVEALED ON THE 9th 👉🏻 BIBLICAL MEANING IS JUDGMENT OR FRUIT BEARING.
OK WOWWWW. MY FRIEND DEBRA TEXTED ME THAT THIS LOOKS LIKE F@UCI AGAIN 😮😮 AND SHE MATCHED THE TIMESTAMP, IMAGE NUMBER AND THE NUMBER 54 ON HIM TO SIGNIFICANT FACTS ABOUT HIM LIKE PLEADING THE FIFTH AT THE RECENT HEARING (U.S. Supreme Court ruling .. US479 .. against self/incrimination), HIM TESTIFYING TO THE NUMBER OF C0VID DE@THS 🦠☠️ (1 out of every 656 Americans died) 👀👀 AND THE NUMBER OF YEARS OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SERVICE (54 years).













Comments