PRAYER JOURNAL - MORE THAN WE CAN THINK OR IMAGINE!!!!!

OMGOSH 😆🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻


I ACCIDENTALLY SWIPED LEFT ON MY PHONE TO FIND AN ALBUM OF 66 PHOTOS (66 books in the Bible 👀👀) WITH THESE 9 PHOTOS IN IT PERTAINING TO THIS MOMENT IN TIME (9 is judgment or fruit bearing).


1. Red Sea moment 🌊

2. Popcorn 🍿

3. Eagle taking flight 🦅

4. New life 🌱

5. The oil  .. outpouring of Holy Spirit 🕊️🔥💨

6. Trump surrounded by gold angels .. under the anointing ✨

7. God smiling down upon the Earth 🧔🏼‍♂️🌎

8. Camels .. wealth transfer 🐫 💰💰💰

9. Garden of Eden 🍎


YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!! 

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!



AND OH MY GOODNESS!! WHAT A CONFIRMATION!!

The image number on this photo is 8007 👉🏻 PSALM 87 👉🏻 NEW JERUSALEM 👉🏻 NEW BIRTH 👉🏻 GOD’S GLOBAL KINGDOM!!!

On the holy mountain stands the city founded by the Lord. He loves the city of Jerusalem more than any other city in Israel. O city of God, what glorious things are said of you! Interlude I will count Egypt and Babylon among those who know me— also Philistia and Tyre, and even distant Ethiopia. They have all become citizens of Jerusalem! Regarding Jerusalem it will be said, “Everyone enjoys the rights of citizenship there.” And the Most High will personally bless this city. When the Lord registers the nations, he will say, “They have all become citizens of Jerusalem.” Interlude The people will play flutes and sing, “The source of my life springs from Jerusalem!”

Psalms 87:1-7 NLT



BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 3:18. OMGOSH. EPHESIANS 3:18-20 IS ANOTHER AMAZING CONFIRMATION!!!!!

And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3‬:‭18‬-‭20‬ ‭NLT‬‬




ADDENDUM:
OOOOO MY GOSH .. IMMEDIATELY AFTER I HIT PUBLISH, I SAW I HAD DONE SO AT 3:33.




AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNND THE IMAGE NUMBER ON THAT LAST CONFIRMATION IS 8188 👉 1 IS GOD ALMIGHTY 👉 888 IS JESUS!!!



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.






Comments

Popular Posts