PRAYER JOURNAL - MOAB IS GOING DOWN IN A HEAP OF FLAMES!!!

AS I SAT IN MY OFFICE PAYING BILLS ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿคช .. HOLY SPIRIT AWAKENED MY SLEEPING COMPUTER TO SHOW ME PROPHETIC NUMBERS .. AFTER I SEARCHED THEM OUT AND DECLARED ALL I HAD BEEN SHOWN, GOD SPOKE ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ. 


HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE TIME 4:48 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป MIRROR 48:4 

HEBREW 448 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป Eliathah ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป  “God has come” or “God has arrived.”

READ JEREMIAH 48 WITH THIS PERSPECTIVE GIVEN TO PROPHET CAROLYN DENNIS ON THE DATE OF THE REDEDICATION OF AMERICA TO GOD MAY 17, 2026. IT IS TITLED: NOW I AM MOVING – A COVENANT WITH THE USA! ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป “Today everything will come crashing down.  You will see evil fall.  You will see the volcanoes explode and you will see peace in the land.  Everything that the enemy has brought, promoted and done in this land will come crashing down. I have a covenant with the Founding Fathers of this land, and this covenant guarantees that I will take care of MY USA and no evil shall befall you neither shall any plague come neigh your dwelling. You see, MY Kids, MY Covenant with the USA is based on MY Covenant with the Nation of Israel.  For the Jews first and then for the Gentile. What MY Bible tells you I will do for Israel, I will do for the United States of America.  But when countries bow their knee to the spirit of MOAB and allow in other demonic forces into the land and the leaders bow to the evil one such as Obama selling out this country by lighting up MY White House in the pride colors.  This is sick and demented.  Biden having trans at parties with children at MY White House.  No more.  All of this and more have brought curses on the United States.  Kicking ME out of the schools and forbidding prayer and Bibles in MY Public Schools for MY Children.  Evil, I say evil. But today, this evil comes crashing down.  Celebrate that I AM being invited back into MY Land – the USA.  Celebrate! I will crush all of the evil with MY Clenched Fist and woe to all of these that have promoted, pushed and loved this evil.  Woe to you.” (I WILL INCLUDE A LINK IN THIS THREAD TO THE FULL WORD)

JEREMIAH 48:4 NLT (including 1-47) “This message was given concerning Moab. This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, the God of Israel, says: “What sorrow awaits the city of Nebo; it will soon lie in ruins. The city of Kiriathaim will be humiliated and captured; the fortress will be humiliated and broken down. No one will ever brag about Moab again, for in Heshbon there is a plot to destroy her. ‘Come,’ they say, ‘we will cut her off from being a nation.’ The town of Madmen, too, will be silenced; the sword will follow you there. Listen to the cries from Horonaim, cries of devastation and great destruction. All Moab is destroyed. Her little ones will cry out. Her refugees weep bitterly, climbing the slope to Luhith. They cry out in terror, descending the slope to Horonaim. Flee for your lives! Hide in the wilderness! Because you have trusted in your wealth and skill, you will be taken captive. Your god Chemosh, with his priests and officials, will be hauled off to distant lands! “All the towns will be destroyed, and no one will escape— either on the plateaus or in the valleys, for the Lord has spoken. Oh, that Moab had wings so she could fly away, for her towns will be left empty, with no one living in them. Cursed are those who refuse to do the Lord’s work, who hold back their swords from shedding blood! “From his earliest history, Moab has lived in peace, never going into exile. He is like wine that has been allowed to settle. He has not been poured from flask to flask, and he is now fragrant and smooth. But the time is coming soon,” says the Lord, “when I will send men to pour him from his jar. They will pour him out, then shatter the jar! At last Moab will be ashamed of his idol Chemosh, as the people of Israel were ashamed of their gold calf at Bethel. “You used to boast, ‘We are heroes, mighty men of war.’ But now Moab and his towns will be destroyed. His most promising youth are doomed to slaughter,” says the King whose name is the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. “Destruction is coming fast for Moab; calamity threatens ominously. You friends of Moab, weep for him and cry! See how the strong scepter is broken, how the beautiful staff is shattered! “Come down from your glory and sit in the dust, you people of Dibon, for those who destroy Moab will shatter Dibon, too. They will tear down all your towers. You people of Aroer, stand beside the road and watch. Shout to those who flee from Moab, ‘What has happened there?’ “And the reply comes back, ‘Moab lies in ruins, disgraced; weep and wail! Tell it by the banks of the Arnon River: Moab has been destroyed!’ Judgment has been poured out on the towns of the plateau— on Holon and Jahaz and Mephaath, on Dibon and Nebo and Beth-diblathaim, on Kiriathaim and Beth-gamul and Beth-meon, on Kerioth and Bozrah— all the towns of Moab, far and near. “The strength of Moab has ended. His arm has been broken,” says the Lord. “Let him stagger and fall like a drunkard, for he has rebelled against the Lord. Moab will wallow in his own vomit, ridiculed by all. Did you not ridicule the people of Israel? Were they caught in the company of thieves that you should despise them as you do? “You people of Moab, flee from your towns and live in the caves. Hide like doves that nest in the clefts of the rocks. We have all heard of the pride of Moab, for his pride is very great. We know of his lofty pride, his arrogance, and his haughty heart. I know about his insolence,” says the Lord, “but his boasts are empty— as empty as his deeds. So now I wail for Moab; yes, I will mourn for Moab. My heart is broken for the men of Kir-hareseth. “You people of Sibmah, rich in vineyards, I will weep for you even more than I did for Jazer. Your spreading vines once reached as far as the Dead Sea, but the destroyer has stripped you bare! He has harvested your grapes and summer fruits. Joy and gladness are gone from fruitful Moab. The presses yield no wine. No one treads the grapes with shouts of joy. There is shouting, yes, but not of joy. “Instead, their awful cries of terror can be heard from Heshbon clear across to Elealeh and Jahaz; from Zoar all the way to Horonaim and Eglath-shelishiyah. Even the waters of Nimrim are dried up now. “I will put an end to Moab,” says the Lord, “for the people offer sacrifices at the pagan shrines and burn incense to their false gods. My heart moans like a flute for Moab and Kir-hareseth, for all their wealth has disappeared. The people shave their heads and beards in mourning. They slash their hands and put on clothes made of burlap. There is crying and sorrow in every Moabite home and on every street. For I have smashed Moab like an old, unwanted jar. How it is shattered! Hear the wailing! See the shame of Moab! It has become an object of ridicule, an example of ruin to all its neighbors.” This is what the Lord says: “Look! The enemy swoops down like an eagle, spreading his wings over Moab. Its cities will fall, and its strongholds will be seized. Even the mightiest warriors will be in anguish like a woman in labor. Moab will no longer be a nation, for it has boasted against the Lord. “Terror and traps and snares will be your lot, O Moab,” says the Lord. “Those who flee in terror will fall into a trap, and those who escape the trap will step into a snare. I will see to it that you do not get away, for the time of your judgment has come,” says the Lord. “The people flee as far as Heshbon but are unable to go on. For a fire comes from Heshbon, King Sihon’s ancient home, to devour the entire land with all its rebellious people. “What sorrow awaits you, O people of Moab! The people of the god Chemosh are destroyed! Your sons and your daughters have been taken away as captives. But I will restore the fortunes of Moab in days to come. I, the Lord, have spoken!” This is the end of Jeremiah’s prophecy concerning Moab.”

I FOUND THAT SCRIPTURE AT 7:07 AND FELT HOLY SPIRIT CONFIRMING ✨⚡️⚡️✨✨✨✨✨⚡️✨✨⚡️. 

I ASKED HOLY SPIRIT IF THERE WAS MORE AND HEARD “ISAIAH 48” 

ISAIAH 48:1-22 NLT “Listen to me, O family of Jacob, you who are called by the name of Israel and born into the family of Judah. Listen, you who take oaths in the name of the Lord and call on the God of Israel. You don’t keep your promises, even though you call yourself the holy city and talk about depending on the God of Israel, whose name is the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. Long ago I told you what was going to happen. Then suddenly I took action, and all my predictions came true. For I know how stubborn and obstinate you are. Your necks are as unbending as iron. Your heads are as hard as bronze. That is why I told you what would happen; I told you beforehand what I was going to do. Then you could never say, ‘My idols did it. My wooden image and metal god commanded it to happen!’ You have heard my predictions and seen them fulfilled, but you refuse to admit it. Now I will tell you new things, secrets you have not yet heard. They are brand new, not things from the past. So you cannot say, ‘We knew that all the time!’ “Yes, I will tell you of things that are entirely new, things you never heard of before. For I know so well what traitors you are. You have been rebels from birth. Yet for my own sake and for the honor of my name, I will hold back my anger and not wipe you out. I have refined you, but not as silver is refined. Rather, I have refined you in the furnace of suffering. I will rescue you for my sake— yes, for my own sake! I will not let my reputation be tarnished, and I will not share my glory with idols! “Listen to me, O family of Jacob, Israel my chosen one! I alone am God, the First and the Last. It was my hand that laid the foundations of the earth, my right hand that spread out the heavens above. When I call out the stars, they all appear in order.” Have any of your idols ever told you this? Come, all of you, and listen: The Lord has chosen Cyrus as his ally. He will use him to put an end to the empire of Babylon and to destroy the Babylonian armies. “I have said it: I am calling Cyrus! I will send him on this errand and will help him succeed. Come closer, and listen to this. From the beginning I have told you plainly what would happen.” And now the Sovereign Lord and his Spirit have sent me with this message. This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is good for you and leads you along the paths you should follow. Oh, that you had listened to my commands! Then you would have had peace flowing like a gentle river and righteousness rolling over you like waves in the sea. Your descendants would have been like the sands along the seashore— too many to count! There would have been no need for your destruction, or for cutting off your family name.” Yet even now, be free from your captivity! Leave Babylon and the Babylonians. Sing out this message! Shout it to the ends of the earth! The Lord has redeemed his servants, the people of Israel. They were not thirsty when he led them through the desert. He divided the rock, and water gushed out for them to drink. “But there is no peace for the wicked,” says the Lord.”


HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE NUMBER 27. 

GREEK 27 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป agapรฉtos ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป beloved 

Isaiah 42:1 the Servant in whom the Lord delights will bring justice to the nations.

The last days are addressed to the “beloved,” guaranteeing that eschatological hope rests on divine affection. 2 Peter 3:8: “Beloved, do not let this one fact escape your notice… with the Lord one day is as a thousand years.” Hebrews 6:9: “Even though we speak like this, beloved, we are convinced of better things.” Love secures the future; judgment and promise are both administered by the God who cherishes His own.


HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE NUMBER 82. 

GREEK 82 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป adรฉlos ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป hidden, concealed 

Describes something whose presence or character cannot be readily perceived. The idea is not that the thing is absent, but that it lies unnoticed, indistinct, or without a clear signal. In Scripture this quality is shown to be spiritually dangerous, because what is concealed or vague may lull the unsuspecting into complacency.

Luke 11:44 – “Woe to you! For you are like unmarked graves that men walk over without even noticing.” Jesus addresses religious leaders who projected outward piety while hiding inward corruption. The image of “unmarked graves” points to hidden defilement and underscores the peril of silent contamination among God’s people when leaders lack transparency and integrity.

1 Corinthians 14:8 – “Again, if the trumpet sounds a muffled call, who will prepare for battle?”  Paul argues for intelligible speech in public worship. A “muffled” (แผ„ฮดฮทฮปฮฟฮฝ) trumpet fails to gather troops, and likewise indistinct tongues without interpretation fail to edify the church. Clarity in proclamation, not mere enthusiasm, is requisite for spiritual readiness and effective ministry.

A clear trumpet call gathers the saints for action; an indistinct one leaves the army unprepared. Believers are exhorted to watchfulness and discernment.


HEBREW 82 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป abar ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป fly, to soar

Darting or soaring through the air with speed and freedom.

It beckons us to notice the One whose understanding fashions every wing beat, every season, and every storyline of redemption.


8:19  7/27/26

LORD WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY?

Daughter! My daughter! Battle stations! Armor on! Watchmen on the wall! Be not afraid. Moab is going down in a heap of flames. I will show mercy to whom I will show mercy. Repent. Prepare the way for the Lord! Now! Now is the time to stand! I have equipped you. I have trained your hands for war. You know what to do! I did not leave you. I did not forsake you. I GO BEFORE YOU. FOR THE BATTLE IS MINE. AND IT HAS ALREADY BEEN WON. So look up to where your help comes from. I AM. I AM your Victory! I AM your Provider! I AM your Redeemer. Says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies



MESSAGE STARTED AT 8:19 AND ENDED AT 8:28 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป ROMANS 8:19-28 NLT WOW!! ๐Ÿคฏ “For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are. Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse. But with eager hope, the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay. For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children, including the new bodies he has promised us. We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope for it. But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.) And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will. And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.”


RECEIPTS ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ




FULL WORD FROM THE LORD TO CAROLYN DENNIS MAY 17, 2026 REGARDING MOAB. 

https://dyd-intl.com/now-i-am-moving-a-covenant-with-the-usa/


๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ aaaaaaannnnnd then I saw this .. not sure if it’s related. We shall see.




HOLY MOLY!!!! HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED MORE THROUGH THE IMAGE NUMBERS ON THE PHOTOS IN THIS POST!!!! AMAZING CONFIRMATION.

IMAGE NUMBER 8312 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป HEBREW 8312 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป sarappim ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป anxious thoughts

The word conveys an inner commotion that multiplies within the soul—restless, swirling, even tempest-like reflections that unsettle the heart. Unlike ordinary thoughts (Hebrew machashavot or ra‘yรดn), ืฉַׂืจְืขַืฃ highlights emotional turmoil: agitation, misgivings, and the “noisy” mental traffic produced by fear or guilt.

Psalm 94:19: “When anxiety overwhelms me, Your consolation delights my soul”. Here ืฉַׂืจְืขַืฃ is the turmoil that is answered by the Lord’s “consolation,” demonstrating the sufficiency of divine comfort against internal chaos. 

Psalm 139:23: “Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my concerns”. David invites God to probe these troubling inner currents, linking true self-knowledge to the penetrating gaze of the Almighty.

Both psalms join the exposure of anxiety with the assurance of God’s consoling presence, affirming that the Lord both knows and ministers to the deepest regions of human unrest. 

In Psalm 94 the covenant name of the Lord (YHWH) stands behind the comfort, illustrating that covenant faithfulness is the basis for emotional steadiness. 

Psalm 139 connects anxious reflections with moral testing (“see if there is any offensive way in me,” verse 24), indicating that disquiet can be symptomatic of sin to be confessed or fears to be surrendered.

Jesus, the Man of Sorrows, experienced the full spectrum of human agitation (“My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow,” Matthew 26:38) yet entrusted Himself to the Father, providing a perfect model and a perfect High Priest who sympathizes with our ืฉַׂืจְืขַืฃ and grants peace (John 14:27).



IMAGE NUMBER 8313 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป HEBREW 8313 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป saraph ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป  to be (causatively, set) on fire, utterly, , to consume, completely burned ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Strong’s Hebrew verb ืฉָׂืจַืฃ (saraph) means “to burn, consume or destroy with fire.” It appears about 117 times and spans every major section of the Old Testament. The verb can describe an intentional ritual act, a judicial sentence, an act of warfare, or a direct work of God.

Saraph is God’s prescribed method for eradicating every trace of false worship. 
• Deuteronomy 7:5; 12:3 – “burn their Asherah poles with fire.” 
• 2 Samuel 5:21 – David “burned them” (Philistine idols). 
• 2 Kings 23 records Josiah’s sweeping reforms: altars, images, and even human bones “he burned on them” (23:15-20), signaling zeal for covenant fidelity. 

The verb reinforces that idolatry must not merely be removed but utterly destroyed, lest it resurface.

Certain crimes warranted burning, demonstrating the severity of covenant violation. 
• Genesis 38:24 – Judah called for Tamar to be “burned,” though later spared. 
• Leviticus 21:9 – the immoral priest’s daughter “shall be burned with fire.” 
• Joshua 7:15, 25 – Achan’s household “he and all they had were burned” after stoning. 

Such texts show sin’s deadly cost while foreshadowing Christ, who bore the fire of divine wrath for believers.

Saraph routinely describes cities, fortresses and enemy goods set ablaze during conquest. 
• Joshua 6:24 – “They burned the city [Jericho] with fire and everything in it.” 
• Judges 1:8; 20:48; 1 Samuel 30:1-3; Nehemiah 1:3 – fires mark defeat, desolation or discipline. 

These events portray God’s sovereignty in warfare and the transience of earthly strongholds.

God Himself “burns” in holy anger against sin. 
• Numbers 11:1 – “the fire of the LORD burned among them” when the people complained. 
• 2 Kings 19:18 – idols “were burned in the fire” because they were “no gods.” 
• Isaiah 10:17 – “The Light of Israel will become a fire… it will burn and devour.” 

Fire reveals unapproachable holiness; everything incompatible is consumed (Hebrews 12:29).

Prophets employ saraph metaphorically for refining a remnant. 
• Zechariah 13:9 – “I will bring this third into the fire; I will refine them as silver is refined.” 
• Malachi 3:2 – the coming Messenger “is like a refiner’s fire.” 

Such usage emphasizes redemptive discipline aimed at producing holiness, not mere destruction.

Every burnt offering, every fiery judgment and every cleansing flame anticipates the ultimate offering of Jesus Christ. Isaiah speaks of the Servant who will be “a light for the nations” (Isaiah 42:6); at Calvary He endures the fiery judgment so that believers might become “living sacrifices” (Romans 12:1). Pentecost’s tongues of fire (Acts 2:3) signal the Spirit’s purifying indwelling promised in the prophets.



IMAGE NUMBER 8314 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป HEBREW 8314 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป saraph ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป fiery (serpent), seraph

Oracles against Philistia and Egypt-bound Judah: 

• Isaiah 14:29 foretells that from the broken rod of Assyria will spring an even more dreadful oppressor—“its fruit will be a fiery serpent.” 

AMANDA GRACE HAD A PROPHETIC WORD TO PRAY AGAINST THE SERPENT'S EGGS HATCHING INTO FIERY FLYING SERPENTS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE PENTAGON TO GO ON HIGH ALERT. ๐Ÿ™

• Isaiah 30:6 warns Judah that reliance on Egypt will prove futile; caravans must traverse “a land of hardship and distress… vipers and darting snakes.” The fiery serpent stands both for literal desert peril and for the consuming consequences of misplaced trust.

The God who is “consuming fire” mercifully provides purification.



AFTER I FINISHED POSTING THIS WORD, I FINISHED LISTENING TO CHURCH INTERNATIONAL FROM SUNDAY .. AND WHEN IT FINISHED IT AUTOMATICALLY WENT TO TIM SHEETS AT OASIS CHURCH CALLING THE EKKLESIA TO THE BATTLE LINES FOR CORPORATE SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER ON AUGUST 14, 2026 AT 7:00 PM THIS IS CONFIRMATION OF GOD'S MESSAGE TO ME.

https://youtu.be/n91maKfQWdg



ALSO AFTER POSTING THIS MESSAGE FROM THE LORD, MY FRIEND DEBRA SENT PATTY TIECHROEW'S WORD FROM THE LORD TODAY. ANOTHER CONFIRMATION!!! TIME FOR US TO COME TOGETHER TO TAKE DOWN MYSTERY BABYLON!!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 12:20.

HEBREW 1220 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป betser ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป gold ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ 

THE LORD JUST SHOWED ME RICHARD NIXON IN THE CLOUD OF WITNESSES .. A SIGN OF THE IMMINENT RETURN OF THE GOLD STANDARD AS MOAB BURNS???



THAT TIMESTAMP ALSO LED ME TO LUKE 12:20 NASB1995 (including 20-21) “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your soul is required of you; and now who will own what you have prepared?’ So is the man who stores up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.”

INTERESTING ANAMOLY ON THIS SCREENSHOT .. A GREEN FIGURE THAT LOOKS LIKE A SPIRIT COMING OUT OF THE FIRE ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ .. I TRIED TO REPLICATE IT AND COULD NOT. AND AFTER OVER 1800 BLOG POSTS I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN BEFORE.




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.





Comments

Popular Posts