PRAYER JOURNAL - GOD REVEALED ALEISTER CROWLEY & A WARNING TO THE OCCULT

I SEE A MAN WEARING A TOPHAT .. HE APPEARS TO BE WEARING THICK BLACK EYELINER. HE IS SURROUNDED BY DEMONS, AND HE APPEARS TO BE POINTING AT A PERSON, TOUCHING HIS LIPS OR PUTTING SOMETHING IN HIS MOUTH. I ALSO SEE A FLEUR DE LIS SYMBOL ON ONE OF THE DEMONS ABOVE HIM THAT IS TYPICALLY ASSOCIATED WITH BOY SC0UTS .. AND I SEARCHED IT OUT AND FOUND A BOY SC0UT BADGE FOR THE “M@sonic Sc0ut Group” 馃憖 TURNS OUT THIS PERSON I WAS SHOWN IS ALEISTER CROWLEY, AN INFAMOUS OCCULTIST .. KEEP READING 馃憖馃憖 THIS IS ANOTHER SIGN AND WONDER FROM GOD TO GIVE US A MESSAGE .. AN INDICATION OF THE TIMES‼️⚠️




IMAGE NUMBER IS 7081 馃憠馃徎 HEBREW 7081 馃憠馃徎 qesem 馃憠馃徎  (reward of) divination, divine sentence, witchcraft

In Scripture the term denotes the attempt to gain supernatural knowledge or power apart from the revealed will of God. It embraces methods ranging from consulting spirits, interpreting omens, casting lots in a pagan fashion, to employing objects or rituals that promise hidden insight. Whenever this practice appears, it represents a counterfeit to genuine prophecy and revelation, undermining the exclusive authority of the Lord’s word.

Deuteronomy 18:10 forbids Israel to tolerate “one who practices divination,” placing it among the abominations that defile the nations. The prohibition is immediately followed by the promise of a true Prophet (Deuteronomy 18:15-19), underscoring that divine guidance is to be sought only through God-appointed channels.

When Saul spared Agag and the Amalekite spoil, Samuel declared, “For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance is like the wickedness of idolatry” (1 Samuel 15:23). The verse does more than condemn occultism; it equates any deliberate disobedience with the same spiritual treachery, thereby broadening the moral application of the word beyond ritual witchcraft to the very posture of the heart.

2 Kings 17:17 lists divination among the sins that led to the fall of the Northern Kingdom: “They practiced divination and sorcery… So the LORD was very angry with Israel and removed them from His presence.” The text illustrates how the practice became embedded in national policy, precipitating covenant judgment.

Throughout the Old Testament, divination is juxtaposed with prophecy: humanly-contrived manipulation versus divinely-initiated disclosure. While occult practices seek secret knowledge through manipulation of spiritual forces, biblical prophecy arises from relationship and obedience to the living God who freely speaks to His servants (Amos 3:7). The contrast underscores the sufficiency and clarity of Scripture, which renders divination both unnecessary and sinful.


THE TIMESTAMP ON THIS PHOTO IS 6:05 .. I HAD AN UNCTION TO LOOK UP JUNE 5 AND THE NAME ALEISTER CROWLEY, A NOTORIOUS OCCULTIST. HIS FUNERAL TOOK PLACE JUNE 5, 1947. AND THIS GUY TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE THE YOUNG ALEISTER CROWLY.

WOAAAAAAAH.

MIND OFFICIALLY BLOWN. 




SOME FACTS ABOUT ALEISTER CROWLEY (NOT TO GLORIFY .. BUT TO EDIFY):

Aleister Crowley (1875–1947) was a notorious English occultist, writer, and mountaineer. Dubbed "the Wickedest Man in the World" by the press, he founded the religious philosophy of Thelema, which centers on the axiom, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."

The Beast 666: Crowley actively cultivated his scandalous reputation. Because his deeply religious mother referred to him as "the Beast" and associated him with the number 666 from the Book of Revelation, he embraced these titles. 

The Book of the Law: In 1904, while in Cairo, Egypt, Crowley claimed he was contacted by a supernatural entity named Aiwass who dictated The Book of the Law to him. This text serves as the holy book for his religion, Thelema.

In 1920, he established a commune called the Abbey of Thelema in Cefal霉, Sicily. It was highly publicized by the British press as a center of depravity and was shut down by Italian dictator Benito Mussolini in 1923

Despite his death in 1947, Crowley cast a long shadow on 20th-century culture. His face appears on the album cover of The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, and he directly influenced artists like David Bowie, Jimmy Page, and Ozzy Osbourne.

Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan, drew inspiration from Crowley's writings on ritual magick to formulate his own LaVeyan Satanism in the 1960s.

June 5th is ALSO highly associated with Anton LaVey in pop culture due to the widely popular podcast Last Podcast on the Left, which released a comprehensive, multi-part series on the founder of the Church of Satan on that date.


Anton LaVey

TIMESTAMP 6:05 馃憠馃徎 ISAIAH 65 {SPECIFICALLY REBUKES THE OCCULT}  “I let Myself be sought by those who did not ask for Me; I let Myself be found by those who did not seek Me. I said, ‘Here am I, here am I,’ To the nation [Israel] which did not call on My Name. [Ex 3:14; Is 58:9] “I have spread out My hands all the day long to a rebellious and stubborn people, Who walk in the way that is not good, [following] after their own thoughts and intentions, The people who continually provoke Me to My face, Sacrificing [to idols] in gardens and making offerings with incense on bricks [instead of at the designated altar]; Who sit among the graves [trying to conjure up evil spirits] and spend the night in the secret places [where spirits are thought to dwell]; Who eat swine’s flesh, And their pots hold the broth of unclean meat; Who say, ‘Keep to yourself, do not come near me, For I am too holy for you [and you might defile me]!’ These [people] are smoke in My nostrils, A fire that burns all the day. “Indeed, it is written before Me, I will not keep silent, but I will repay; I will even repay it [directly] into their arms, Both your own wickedness and the wickedness of your fathers,” says the Lord. “Since they too have made offerings with incense on the mountains And scorned and taunted Me on the hills, I therefore will measure [punishment for] their former work [directly] into their arms.” This is what the Lord says, “As the new wine is found in the cluster, And one says, ‘Do not destroy it, for there is a blessing and benefit in it,’ So I will do for the sake of My servants In order not to destroy all of them. “I will bring forth descendants from Jacob, And an heir of My mountains from Judah; Even My chosen ones shall inherit it, And My servants will live there. And [the plain of] Sharon will be a place for flocks to graze, And the Valley of Achor a resting place for herds, For My people who seek Me [who long for Me and require My presence in their lives]. “But you who abandon (turn away from) the Lord, Who forget and ignore My holy mountain (Zion), Who set a table for Gad [the Babylonian god of fortune], And who fill a jug of mixed wine for Meni [the god of fate], I will destine you for the sword, [says the Lord], And all of you will bow down to the slaughter, Because when I called, you did not answer; When I spoke, you did not listen or obey. But you did [what was] evil in My sight And chose that in which I did not delight.” Therefore, the Lord God says this, “Listen carefully, My servants will eat, but you will be hungry; Indeed, My servants will drink, but you will be thirsty; Indeed, My servants will rejoice, but you will be put to shame. “Indeed, My servants will shout for joy from a happy heart, But you will cry out with a heavy heart, And you shall wail and howl from a broken spirit. “And you will leave your name behind to My chosen ones [who will use it] as a curse, And the Lord God will put you to death, But He will call His servants by another name [a much greater name, just as the name Israel was greater than the name Jacob]. [Gen 32:28; Jer 29:22] “Because he who blesses himself on the earth Will bless himself by the God of truth and faithfulness; And he who swears [an oath] on the earth Will swear by the God of truth and faithfulness; Because the former troubles are forgotten, And because they are hidden from My sight. [2 Cor 1:20; Rev 3:14] ¶“Behold, I am creating new heavens and a new earth; And the former things [of life] will not be remembered or come to mind. [Is 66:22; 2 Pet 3:13; Rev 21:1] “But be glad and rejoice forever over what I create; Behold, I am creating Jerusalem to be a source of rejoicing And her people a joy. “I will also rejoice in Jerusalem and be glad in My people; And there will no longer be heard in her The voice of weeping and the sound of crying. “No longer shall there be in it an infant who lives only a few days, Or an old man who does not finish his days; For the youth who dies at the age of a hundred, And the one who does not reach the age of a hundred Will be thought of as accursed. “They will build houses and live in them; They will plant vineyards and eat the fruit. “They will not build and another occupy; They will not plant and another eat [the fruit]. For as the lifetime of a tree, so will be the days of My people, And My chosen [people] will fully enjoy [and long make use of] the work of their hands. “They will not labor in vain, Or bear children for disaster; For they are the descendants of those blessed by the Lord, And their offspring with them. It shall also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear. [Is 30:19; 58:9; Matt 6:8] The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox [there will no longer be predator and prey]; and dust will be the serpent’s food. They will do no evil or harm in all My holy mountain (Zion),” says the Lord.”



THE IMAGE NUMBER ON THIS PHOTO IS 7295 馃憠馃徎 WHICH I FOUND AT 12:12 馃憖馃憖 ..
SEED TIME HARVEST  馃憠馃徎 rahab  馃憠馃徎 to act stormily, to be proud, to behave arrogantly

专ָ讛ָ讘 describes people marked by arrogant self-confidence, swagger, and self-importance—those who trust their own ability, reputation, or resources rather than the Lord. While other Hebrew terms often render “pride,” 专ָ讛ָ讘 nuances the noisy bravado and inflated boasting that tempt the righteous to seek human approval instead of divine help.

“Blessed is the man who has made the LORD his trust, who has not turned to the proud, nor to those who lapse into falsehood.” 

David contrasts wholehearted reliance on the Lord with any association that would transfer trust to boastful men. The psalmist presents 专ָ讛ָ讘 as a spiritual hazard: aligning with braggarts ultimately leads to “falsehood,” a path that severs the blessing promised to those who cling to Yahweh.

Warning against misplaced allegiance. Turning toward the 专ָ讛ָ讘 means absorbing their worldview of self-exaltation. Scripture consistently portrays pride as the fountainhead of rebellion (Genesis 3:5; Proverbs 16:18; James 4:6). 

Call to humble dependence. Psalm 40links blessing with humble faith. The single appearance of 专ָ讛ָ讘 is strategically placed in a psalm celebrating deliverance from “the miry clay” (40:2)—underscoring that salvation is God’s work, not human bravado. 

Eschatological resonance. The proud will ultimately be silenced (Isaiah 2:11–12; Revelation 18:7–8). Righteous joy is secure because the Lord “thwarts the plans of the arrogant” (Psalm 33:10, using a cognate idea).




THE IMAGE NUMBER ON THIS PHOTO IS 7292 馃憠馃徎 rahab 馃憠馃徎 AGAIN to act stormily, to be proud, to behave arrogantly

专ָ讛ַ讘 depicts a surge of forceful energy that can flow in two opposite moral directions. Positively, it may describe divinely imparted courage that steadies the heart; negatively, it pictures an overbearing spirit that overwhelms, presses, or oppresses others.

THIS IS WHAT I SEE IN THE PICTURE I TOOK .. HE IS OPPRESSING THE OTHER PERSON.

Oppressive Arrogance that Dismantles Society (Isaiah 3:5):  “The people will oppress one another—man against man, neighbor against neighbor. The young will insult the old, and the contemptible will despise the honorable.” Isaiah portrays covenant-breaking Israel. The same driving energy that could have fortified national righteousness instead erupts as social tyranny. This reversal of divine order previews the judgment of Romans 1:28-31, where rejection of God unleashes relational chaos.

专ָ讛ַ讘 reminds believers that the same intensive force can glorify God or devastate neighbor. Surrendered to the Lord, it forges courageous service and devoted love; left to pride, it degrades human relationships and invites judgment.




INCREDIBLY, THE IMAGE NUMBER ON THE PHOTO OF ANTON LAVEY IS 7300 (73). WHEN JESUS APPEARED TO ME ON MAY 11, 2025 AND AGAIN ON APRIL 23, 2026 HE HAD THE NUMBER 73 WRITTEN ON HIM BOTH TIMES WHICH IS PSALM 73 (NASB1995) TITLED: THE END OF THE WICKED CONTRASTED WITH THAT OF THE RIGHTEOUS 馃憠馃徎 “Surely God is good to Israel, To those who are pure in heart! But as for me, my feet came close to stumbling, My steps had almost slipped. For I was envious of the arrogant As I saw the prosperity of the wicked. For there are no pains in their death, And their body is fat. They are not in trouble as other men, Nor are they plagued like mankind. Therefore pride is their necklace; The garment of violence covers them. Their eye bulges from fatness; The imaginations of their heart run riot. They mock and wickedly speak of oppression; They speak from on high. They have set their mouth against the heavens, And their tongue parades through the earth. Therefore his people return to this place, And waters of abundance are drunk by them. They say, “How does God know? And is there knowledge with the Most High?” Behold, these are the wicked; And always at ease, they have increased in wealth. Surely in vain I have kept my heart pure And washed my hands in innocence; For I have been stricken all day long And chastened every morning. If I had said, “I will speak thus,” Behold, I would have betrayed the generation of Your children. When I pondered to understand this, It was troublesome in my sight Until I came into the sanctuary of God; Then I perceived their end. Surely You set them in slippery places; You cast them down to destruction. How they are destroyed in a moment! They are utterly swept away by sudden terrors! Like a dream when one awakes, O Lord, when aroused, You will despise their form. When my heart was embittered And I was pierced within, Then I was senseless and ignorant; I was like a beast before You. Nevertheless I am continually with You; You have taken hold of my right hand. With Your counsel You will guide me, And afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but You? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. For, behold, those who are far from You will perish; You have destroyed all those who are unfaithful to You. But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord God my refuge, That I may tell of all Your works.”








IF YOU STUDY THIS PICTURE OF JESUS, YOU WILL SEE HE ALSO APPEARED AS THE LION AND THE LAMB!!!



THE IMAGE NUMBER ON THIS PHOTO IS 6555 馃憠馃徎  IT AGAIN CONFIRMS JESUS 馃憠馃徎 parats 馃憠馃徎 to break out, burst forth, increase, spread

The verb conveyed by 驻专ַ抓 repeatedly pictures a sudden, vigorous bursting of boundaries—physical, numerical, military, spiritual. Whether walls, enemies, flocks, or national borders, anything that restrains is shown yielding to a power greater than itself. The term is therefore used both positively (God-given growth and deliverance) and negatively (divine judgment that tears down human defenses).

The Breaker leading the flock. “One who breaks open the way will go before them… their king will pass through before them, the LORD at their head” (Micah 2:13). The Shepherd-King clears the path of exile, pointing ultimately to Christ who breaks the power of sin and death (John 10:17–18; Hebrews 2:14-15).

The prophets picture people “going out through breaches in the walls” (Amos 4:3) as an image of covenant curses. Unrepentant hearts are themselves ruptured, and previously secure structures crumble.

Micah 2:13 situates the Breaker at the head of His people, a figure later echoed in Christ’s resurrection (“the firstborn from the dead,” Colossians 1:18) and in the promise that “the gates of Hades will not prevail” (Matthew 16:18). Isaiah 54:3 anticipates the church’s mission, fulfilled at Pentecost when the Spirit bursts old ethnic confines (Acts 2:1-11). Thus every gospel advance—whether personal conversion or worldwide awakening—bears the stamp of 驻专ַ抓.




REGARDING THE MASONIC BOY SC0UT GROUP AND FLEUR DE LIS IN THE PHOTO I TOOK:

Aleister Crowley's occult practices heavily influenced The Kindred of the Kibbo Kift, an esoteric, woodcraft-based alternative to the Boy Sc0uts founded by a former Sc0ut Commissioner in 1920.
 
The Kindred of the Kibbo Kift was an alternative, co-ed Sc0uting movement that favored camping, crafts, and pacifism over the military overtones of Robert Baden-Powell's official Boy Sc0ut organization. The group's founder, John Hargrave, was deeply interested in the occult. He incorporated various philosophies, symbols, and ritual structures directly inspired by Aleister Crowley into the movement.

Inside Kibbo Kift, select members operated a secret inner society. Their rituals were often heavily informed by hermetic and magical systems. 

Rites and symbols inspired by Crowley’s writings were displayed on the group's tents. The group utilized secret initiations, ceremonial clothing, and adopted personal "craft names" (such as Hargrave’s "White Fox"), very much in the tradition of magical orders. 

IF YOU WERE EVER ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SC0UT GROUP, YOU SHOULD REPENT AND RENOUNCE IT.

Regarding his own alleged affiliations, Crowley was never a recognized or regular Freemason. While he claimed to hold the 33° of the Scottish Rite, this was obtained through irregular, short-lived, and clandestine organizations in Mexico and France that the mainstream fraternity never recognized. To the United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) and mainstream Freemasons worldwide, Crowley is considered a clandestine or irregular Mason.




1:23 7/20/26

LORD WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY?

DING DONG THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD. NO MORE WILL THEY CURSE MY CHILDREN. WITCHES REPENT. WARLOCKS REPENT. SATANISTS REPENT. IF YOU WILL SEEK ME WITH SINCERITY, I WILL FORGIVE YOUR SINS AND LEAD YOU ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND LIFE. YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON THE PATH THAT LEADS TO DESTRUCTION. THIS IS YOUR WARNING TO TURN FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE AND TO SEEK ME WHILE I MAY STILL BE FOUND. I LOVE YOU. I DON’T APPROVE OF OR LOVE YOUR REBELLION BUT I DO LOVE YOU WITH AN EVERLASTING LOVE. A DEEP ABIDING LOVE YOU WILL NEVER FULLY UNDERSTAND .. AND LOVE THAT MANY OF YOU YEARN FOR AND NEVER RECEIVED FROM YOUR EARTHLY PARENTS. LET ME LOVE YOU. SHALOM.


MESSAGE STARTED AT 1:23

MICAH 1:2-3 NASB1995 “Hear, O peoples, all of you; Listen, O earth and all it contains, And let the Lord God be a witness against you, The Lord from His holy temple. For behold, the Lord is coming forth from His place. He will come down and tread on the high places of the earth.”

JOHN 1:23 NASB1995 “He said, “I am a voice of one crying in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way of the Lord,’ as Isaiah the prophet said.”

JUDE 1:22-23 NASB1995 “And have mercy on some, who are doubting; save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh.”

PROVERBS 1:23 NASB1995 “Turn to my reproof, Behold, I will pour out my spirit on you; I will make my words known to you.”


MESSAGE ENDED AT 1:30 .. 13 MEANS REBELLION.


RECEIPTS 馃挆




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 11:50 馃憠馃徎 MIRROR IS ISAIAH 50:11 AMPC (including 9-11 .. 911 馃毃馃毃馃毃) Behold, the Lord God will help Me; who is he who will condemn Me? Behold, they all will wax old and be worn out as a garment; the moth will eat them up. [Heb. 1:11, 12.] Who is among you who [reverently] fears the Lord, who obeys the voice of His Servant, yet who walks in darkness and deep trouble and has no shining splendor [in his heart]? Let him rely on, trust in, and be confident in the name of the Lord, and let him lean upon and be supported by his God. Behold, all you [enemies of your own selves] who attempt to kindle your own fires [and work out your own plans of salvation], who surround and gird yourselves with momentary sparks, darts, and firebrands that you set aflame!–walk by the light of your self-made fire and of the sparks that you have kindled [for yourself, if you will]! But this shall you have from My hand: you shall lie down in grief and in torment. [Isa. 66:24.]




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.





Comments

Popular Posts