PRAYER JOURNAL - GOD IS ABOUT TO DESTROY IDOLATRY, FALSE god WORSHIP & THE ENEMY'S HIGH PLACES

OMGOSH 😲 I see faces very clearly, an animal and a man falling (he appears to be wearing only undergarments) .. like off a cliff πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ WHAAAAT!!?



‎THE TIMESTAMP ON THE PHOTO IS 11:16 πŸ‘‰πŸ» HEBREW 1116 πŸ‘‰πŸ» bamah πŸ‘‰πŸ» height, high place, wave

‎An elevated site—natural or artificial—set apart for religious rites. These locations were ordinarily situated on hills, ridges, city acropolises, or constructed platforms, and included altars, stone pillars, wooden poles, and occasionally small shrines or enclosures. The term embraces both the physical elevation and the cultic complex associated with it.

‎OMGOSH THAT IS WHAT IS DEPICTED HERE .. BUT THE PERSON IS FALLING FROM THAT HIGH PLACE! πŸ’₯

‎“Your slain will fall in the midst of you, and you will know that I am the LORD” (Ezekiel 6:7).

‎Worship at the high places involved burnt offerings, incense, libations, cultic meals, and ecst@tic rites (Isaiah 65:7). Pagan elements included sacred pillars, Asherah poles, male cult pr0stitution (1 Kings 14:23–24), child s@crifice (Jeremiah 7:31), and divin@tion (Numbers 22:41). Even when Yahweh’s name was invoked, the mixed ritual violated His command.


THE ‎IMAGE NUMBER ON THE PHOTO IS 8319 πŸ‘‰πŸ» HEBREW 8319 πŸ‘‰πŸ» sharaq πŸ‘‰πŸ» whistle or hiss (as a call or in scorn)

‎Isaiah 5:26; Isaiah 7:18 – Divine Summons of Foreign Armies πŸ‘€πŸ‘€: ‎“He lifts a banner for distant nations and whistles for those at the ends of the earth” (Isaiah 5:26). Here Χ©ָׁΧ¨ַΧ§ portrays Yahweh summoning instruments of judgment as effortlessly as a shepherd signals sheep. The whistle crosses borders; the Lord of hosts commands global reach. Isaiah 7:18 intensifies the image by doubling it: God will “whistle for the fly that is at the farthest streams of the Nile, and for the bee in the land of Assyria.” Swarming insects symbolize Egyptians and Assyrians, marshaled by the divine whistle to discipline Judah.

Zechariah 10:8 – Restoration and Gathering πŸ˜…: ‎“I will whistle for them to gather, for I have redeemed them; they will be as numerous as they once were” (Zechariah 10:8). The same sound that once summoned adversaries now gathers God’s scattered people. Redemption reverses judgment’s shame. The covenant relationship, though fractured, can be restored when the Lord whistles not in wrath but in mercy.



BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 8:51.

GREEK 851 πŸ‘‰πŸ»  aphaireΓ³ πŸ‘‰πŸ» cut (smite) off, take away, cut off, to remove

The contexts range from violent action with a sword to the gracious removal of sin and disgrace.

What God removes stays removed, what He secures cannot be taken away, and tampering with His purposes brings severe loss. 


JOHN 8:51 NASB1995 “Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he will never see death.”

JEREMIAH 51:8 NASB1995 “Suddenly Babylon has fallen and been broken; Wail over her! Bring balm for her pain; Perhaps she may be healed.”

ISAIAH 51:8 NASB1995 “For the moth will eat them like a garment, And the grub will eat them like wool. But My righteousness will be forever, And My salvation to all generations.”




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.









Comments

Popular Posts