PRAYER JOURNAL - FEAR NOT!

HOLY SPIRIT AWAKENED MY SLEEPING COMPUTER YESTERDAY TO SHOW ME PROPHETIC NUMBERS.


HE REVEALED THE TIME 8:52.


ISAIAH 52:1-8 NLT “Wake up, wake up, O Zion! Clothe yourself with strength. Put on your beautiful clothes, O holy city of Jerusalem, for unclean and godless people will enter your gates no longer. Rise from the dust, O Jerusalem. Sit in a place of honor. Remove the chains of slavery from your neck, O captive daughter of Zion. For this is what the Lord says: “When I sold you into exile, I received no payment. Now I can redeem you without having to pay for you.” This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “Long ago my people chose to live in Egypt. Now they are oppressed by Assyria. What is this?” asks the Lord. “Why are my people enslaved again? Those who rule them shout in exultation. My name is blasphemed all day long. But I will reveal my name to my people, and they will come to know its power. Then at last they will recognize that I am the one who speaks to them.” How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger who brings good news, the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns! The watchmen shout and sing with joy, for before their very eyes they see the Lord returning to Jerusalem.”


PSALM 85:1-2 NLT “Lord, you poured out blessings on your land! You restored the fortunes of Israel. You forgave the guilt of your people— yes, you covered all their sins.”


HEBREW 852 👉🏻 ath 👉🏻 sign, miraculous signs, wonders

Points to an extraordinary event that unmistakably discloses the activity of God.

Celebrates God’s capacity to interrupt history for His own redemptive purposes.

Supremacy over kings.

Invites worship that is both grateful and expectant.

God who displayed His power in ancient courts still intervenes, rescues, and vindicates His people for the glory of His everlasting kingdom.


HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE NUMBER 29 IN THE DATE.


HEBREW 29 👉🏻 Abiyyah 👉🏻  "Yah is my Father”

Yahweh, not an earthly patriarch, is the true Father.

Judgment and mercy are not opposites but twin facets of God’s covenant dealings.

Yahweh governs Israel’s history — correcting, preserving, and guiding His people toward the ultimate revelation of the Son in whom the Father is perfectly revealed.


PSALM 29:1-11 NLT “Honor the Lord, you heavenly beings; honor the Lord for his glory and strength. Honor the Lord for the glory of his name. Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness. The voice of the Lord echoes above the sea. The God of glory thunders. The Lord thunders over the mighty sea. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic. The voice of the Lord splits the mighty cedars; the Lord shatters the cedars of Lebanon. He makes Lebanon’s mountains skip like a calf; he makes Mount Hermon leap like a young wild ox. The voice of the Lord strikes with bolts of lightning. The voice of the Lord makes the barren wilderness quake; the Lord shakes the wilderness of Kadesh. The voice of the Lord twists mighty oaks and strips the forests bare. In his Temple everyone shouts, “Glory!” The Lord rules over the floodwaters. The Lord reigns as king forever. The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace.”


ISAIAH 29:18-24 NLT “In that day the deaf will hear words read from a book, and the blind will see through the gloom and darkness. The humble will be filled with fresh joy from the Lord. The poor will rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. The scoffer will be gone, the arrogant will disappear, and those who plot evil will be killed. Those who convict the innocent by their false testimony will disappear. A similar fate awaits those who use trickery to pervert justice and who tell lies to destroy the innocent. That is why the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, says to the people of Israel, “My people will no longer be ashamed or turn pale with fear. For when they see their many children and all the blessings I have given them, they will recognize the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob. They will stand in awe of the God of Israel. Then the wayward will gain understanding, and complainers will accept instruction.”


AND HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THE NUMBER 84.


HEBREW 84 👉🏻 ebrah 👉🏻 pinions, pinion, feather, wing

Covenant refuge.  Divine protection is not merely comforting but unassailable.

The pinion image affirms covenant security; Israel’s survival rests not on its own strength but on the unwavering support of God’s mighty wings.

Psalm 91:4: “He will cover you with His feathers; under His wings you will find refuge.”


2:43 pm 7/30/26

LORD WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY?

I know every hair on your head. You never escape me. It does not matter where you are. I am with you. I am IN you My children. Fear not what your enemies will do. Remember earnestly My miracles signs and wonders I performed for My people as they escaped Egypt in the first Exodus. I change not. I am that same God Jehovah. Again I will rescue you from the death grip of your enemies. They have no power outside of what I THE GREAT I AM allow them. They will go so far and then no more. I set the boundary. In their pride and arrogance they are blind and so destruction will come upon them suddenly. They cannot protect each other. I am in control. So fear not. Shelter under My wing. You are heading toward the promised land. Shalom. God of Heavens Armies



JEHOVAH: In the Book of Exodus, God reveals His divine name Jehovah (Yahweh) to Moses, delivers the Israelites from slavery in Egypt, and establishes His covenant at Mount Sinai. In Exodus 6:3, God explains that while He appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, He now makes His identity as Jehovah fully known to rescue Israel.

GOD OF HEAVEN’S ARMIES: The God of Heaven's Armies is a biblical name for God, also known as Yahweh Sabaoth or the Lord of Hosts. It means God is a powerful warrior and king who commands vast angelic forces.


MESSAGE STARTED AT 2:43

PSALM 24:3 NLT (including 1-10) “The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it. The world and all its people belong to him. For he laid the earth’s foundation on the seas and built it on the ocean depths. Who may climb the mountain of the Lord? Who may stand in his holy place? Only those whose hands and hearts are pure, who do not worship idols and never tell lies. They will receive the Lord’s blessing and have a right relationship with God their savior. Such people may seek you and worship in your presence, O God of Jacob. Interlude Open up, ancient gates! Open up, ancient doors, and let the King of glory enter. Who is the King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty; the Lord, invincible in battle. Open up, ancient gates! Open up, ancient doors, and let the King of glory enter. Who is the King of glory? The Lord of Heaven’s Armies— he is the King of glory.”


RECEIPTS ✨



TIMESTAMP 3:11 WHEN I POSTED THIS ON X.

REVELATION 3:11 AMPC “I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one may rob you and deprive you of your crown.”

MARK 3:11 AMPC “And the spirits, the unclean ones, as often as they might see Him, fell down before Him and kept screaming out, You are the Son of God!”

ISAIAH 3:11 AMPC “Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with them, for what their hands have done shall be done to them.”




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 3:15 .. MIRROR IS 15:3

ROMANS 3:15 NLT “They rush to commit murder.”

ECCLESIASTES 3:15 NLT “What is happening now has happened before, and what will happen in the future has happened before, because God makes the same things happen over and over again.”
‭‭
ISAIAH 3:15 NLT “How dare you crush my people, grinding the faces of the poor into the dust?” demands the Lord, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.”

JOEL 3:15-16 NLT “The sun and moon will grow dark, and the stars will no longer shine. The Lord’s voice will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem, and the heavens and the earth will shake. But the Lord will be a refuge for his people, a strong fortress for the people of Israel.”

EXODUS 15:3 NLT “The Lord is a warrior; Yahweh is his name!”
‭‭
ZEPHANIAH 3:15 NLT “For the Lord will remove his hand of judgment and will disperse the armies of your enemy. And the Lord himself, the King of Israel, will live among you! At last your troubles will be over, and you will never again fear disaster.”

REVELATION 15:3 NLT “And they were singing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb: “Great and marvelous are your works, O Lord God, the Almighty. Just and true are your ways, O King of the nations.”




ADDENDUM: WHEN I POSTED THE BLOG LINK ON X, I RECEIVED ANOTHER CONFIRMATION. TIMESTAMP 4:01 💕 👉🏻 ISAIAH 41:10-13 “Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. [Acts 18:10.] Behold, all they who are enraged and inflamed against you shall be put to shame and confounded; they who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish. You shall seek those who contend with you but shall not find them; they who war against you shall be as nothing, as nothing at all. For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you, Fear not; I will help you!”




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.









Comments

Popular Posts