PRAYER JOURNAL - EXPOSURE OF THE FALSE DIETY ADRAMMELECH

In the storm today .. the spirits were NOT happy campers as I prayed in Jesus name. ANOTHER FALSE DIETY WAS EXPOSED.




Adrammelech top right.


Timestamp 1:52 👉🏻 HEBREW 152 👉🏻 Adrammelek 👉🏻 Adrammelek, the name of an Assyrian idol, also of a son of Sennacherib

A false deity worshiped by the people of Sepharvaim. The Sepharvites burned their children in the fire to Adrammelech and Anammelech, the gods of Sepharvaim” (2 Kings 17:31).

A royal assassin, son of the Assyrian emperor Sennacherib. Sennacherib’s siege of Jerusalem (701 BC) ended in disaster for Assyria when the Angel of the Lord struck down 185,000 soldiers (2 Kings 19:35). Soon after returning to Nineveh, Sennacherib is assassinated while “worshiping in the temple of his god Nisroch” (2 Kings 19:37). The conspirators are his sons Adrammelech and Sharezer. The fall of Sennacherib through his own offspring demonstrates judgment, while Judah’s deliverance underscores mercy granted to those who trust in the Lord (2 Kings 19:15–19).





BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 11:22 👉🏻 MIRROR 22:11 👉🏻 REVELATION 22:11 NLT (including 11-15) “Let the one who is doing harm continue to do harm; let the one who is vile continue to be vile; let the one who is righteous continue to live righteously; let the one who is holy continue to be holy.” “Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will be permitted to enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life. Outside the city are the dogs—the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idol worshipers, and all who love to live a lie.”




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & FROM YOUR HEART PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION. YOU MUST BE SINCERE AND INVITE JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE. AND THEN YIELD TO HIM!!!

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. I surrender my life to You. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness, for transforming me into Your image and making me a child of God.


Comments

Popular Posts