PRAYER JOURNAL - THEIR BLOOD CRIES OUT FOR JUSTICE!

2:08 12/8/25


What is on Your heart Lord?


I am seeing a screenshot of a video that has circulated with a Hollywood talk show host and a child — a sad, abusive situation. My heart aches for the child.


What are you showing me Lord?


Child abusers are the worst. Robbing My precious heritage of their purity and innocence and even their lives. Every cry. Every breath that cried out their last. And every drop of blood that has been shed cries out for justice. I hear their cries day and night. They are ever before Me. Vengeance is Mine. I will repay. The fear they put in the hearts of My little ones will come upon them 7 fold. They will know that I am the Lord. Justice will be swift. Repent! Repent! Repent of your evil ways! Turn away from this wickedness and serve Me! I am ready to move. In My Kingdom, children will be cherished and raised in peaceful habitations where they can flourish and be all that I have called them to be. No longer will their lives be cut short by abortion, abuse, and sacrifice. Pray for My operators in the natural that have seen atrocities no man should see. They are unsung heroes. Pray for healing and restoration for those who are being rescued. Shalom.


MESSAGE STARTED AT 2:08 👉🏻 MICAH 2:8 (including verses 8-9) What do you mean, ‘good people’! You’re the enemy of my people! You rob unsuspecting people out for an evening stroll. You take their coats off their backs like soldiers who plunder the defenseless. You drive the women of my people out of their ample homes. You make victims of the children and leave them vulnerable to violence and vice. Get out of here, the lot of you. You can’t take it easy here! You’ve polluted this place, and now you’re polluted—ruined!


ALSO 👉🏻 PSALM 2:8 (including verses 8-12) Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations as Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth as Your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like potters' ware. Now therefore, O you kings, act wisely; be instructed and warned, O you rulers of the earth. Serve the Lord with reverent awe and worshipful fear; rejoice and be in high spirits with trembling [lest you displease Him]. Kiss the Son [pay homage to Him in purity], lest He be angry and you perish in the way, for soon shall His wrath be kindled. O blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are all those who seek refuge and put their trust in Him!


ALSO 👉🏻 JOEL 2:8 (including verses 8-14) They charge straight ahead, without pushing each other; even arrows and spears cannot make them retreat. They swarm over city walls and enter our homes; they crawl in through windows, just like thieves. They make the earth tremble and the heavens shake; the sun and moon turn dark, and stars stop shining. The Lord God leads this army of countless troops, and they obey his commands. The day of his judgment is so terrible that no one can stand it. The Lord said: It isn't too late. You can still return to me with all your heart. Start crying and mourning! Go without eating. Don't rip your clothes to show your sorrow. Instead, turn back to me with broken hearts. I am merciful, kind, and caring. I don't easily lose my temper, and I don't like to punish. I am the Lord your God. Perhaps I will change my mind and treat you with mercy. Then you will be blessed with enough grain and wine for offering sacrifices to me.


ALSO 👉🏻 HABAKKUK 2:8 Because you [king of Babylon] have plundered many nations, all who are left of the people shall plunder you–because of men's blood and for the violence done to the earth, to the city and all the people who live in each city.


ALSO 👉🏻 PROVERBS 2:8 God sees that justice is done, and he watches over everyone who is faithful to him.




TIMESTAMP 3:02 👉🏻 ISAIAH 32 IS CONFIRMATION. When the Spirit is given to us from heaven, deserts will become orchards thick as fertile forests. Honesty and justice will prosper there, and justice will produce lasting peace and security. You, the Lord's people, will live in peace, calm and secure.

Isaiah 32:15-18 CEV

AND TODAY IS DEC 8 (12/8) — GOVERNMENT OF GOD, NEW BEGINNINGS.




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 6:10 👉🏻 ISAIAH 61:1-2 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, Because the Lord has anointed and commissioned me To bring good news to the humble and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up [the wounds of] the brokenhearted, To proclaim release [from confinement and condemnation] to the [physical and spiritual] captives And freedom to prisoners, To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord, And the day of vengeance and retribution of our God, To comfort all who mourn.



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION: "Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness and making me a child of God."




Comments

Popular Posts