PRAYER JOURNAL - NOTHING AND NO ONE CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!

2:10 am 12/4/25


The storm is brewing. It is on the horizon. Dark clouds of judgment swirling. Nothing and no one can stop what is coming. It will sweep through every city and every neighborhood in every nation. The winds of change are here. My army will execute My word. Like lasers they are locked on their targets. I am cleansing My lands and My people. Everything evil will be burned by fire. And the new shall replace that which is removed. It will be a time of building and planting. And all that you put your hand to shall bear much fruit. You are My chosen generation to tear down, to build and to plant. I need you. You are My hands and feet. Much work lies ahead but you will rejoice in it and praise Me Who has made all things new for you. For just as in the days of Noah and in the days of Egypt, I delivered you from the hands of evil spirits and wicked men. I made a path for you through the waters to freedom and to the promised land. What was done before, I have done again but to a far far greater degree. I’ve prepared a feast for you as the wicked gnashed their teeth. As they received their reward and witnessed their defeat. This is My world. It is My footstool. I watch over it day and night and nothing escapes My sight. I see My people’s plight. This is not your fight. The battle is Mine and I win!!! So trust in Me and you will soon see the giants in your land are bread for you. With God Almighty going before you there is nothing you can’t do. Victory is yours. The spoil of war is yours too.  So only be courageous and fear not the threats and actions of your enemies. Trust and know that I AM is on the throne. As you praise and worship Me, My angel armies will take them out. Shalom.


MESSAGE STARTED AT 2:10 👉🏻 JOEL 2:10 (including verses 10-11) The earth quakes before them, The heavens tremble, The sun and the moon grow dark And the stars lose their brightness. The Lord utters His voice before His army, For His camp is very great, Because strong and powerful is he who [obediently] carries out His word. For the day of the Lord is indeed great and very terrible [causing dread]; Who can endure it?


ALSO 👉🏻 AMOS 2:10 Also it was I who brought you up out of the land of Egypt, And I led you forty years through the wilderness That you might possess the land of the Amorite.


ALSO 👉🏻 NAHUM 2:10 (including verses 9-10) Plunder the silver! Plunder the gold! For there is no end to the treasure— Wealth from every precious object. She is emptied! She is desolate and waste! Hearts melting [in fear] and knees knocking! Anguish is in the whole body, And the faces of all grow pale!


ALSO 👉🏻  HABAKKUK 2:10 You have devised a shameful thing for your house By cutting off and putting an end to many peoples; So you are sinning against your own life and forfeiting it.


ALSO 👉🏻 JOSHUA 2:10 For we have heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red Sea for you when you came out of Egypt, and what you did to the two kings of the Amorites who were beyond the Jordan [on the east], to Sihon and Og, whom you utterly destroyed.


MESSAGE ENDED AT 2:30 👉🏻 JOEL 2:30 I will show signs and wonders [displaying My power] in the heavens and on the earth, Blood and fire and columns of smoke.




TIMESTAMP 3:03 👉🏻 PSALM 33 IS CONFIRMATION.

Let all the earth fear and worship the Lord; Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.

For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.

The Lord nullifies the counsel of the nations; He makes the thoughts and plans of the people ineffective.

The counsel of the Lord stands forever, The thoughts and plans of His heart through all generations.

Blessed [fortunate, prosperous, and favored by God] is the nation whose God is the Lord, The people whom He has chosen as His own inheritance.

The Lord looks [down] from heaven; He sees all the sons of man;

From His dwelling place He looks closely Upon all the inhabitants of the earth —

He who fashions the hearts of them all, Who considers and understands all that they do.

The king is not saved by the great size of his army; A warrior is not rescued by his great strength.

A horse is a false hope for victory; Nor does it deliver anyone by its great strength.

Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon those who fear Him [and worship Him with awe-inspired reverence and obedience], On those who hope [confidently] in His compassion and lovingkindness,

To rescue their lives from death And keep them alive in famine.

We wait [expectantly] for the Lord; He is our help and our shield.

For in Him our heart rejoices, Because we trust [lean on, rely on, and are confident] in His holy name.

Let Your [steadfast] lovingkindness, O Lord, be upon us, In proportion as we have hoped in You.”

Psalms 33:8-22 AMP




ANOTHER TIMESTAMP 👉🏻 3:11 👉🏻 ISAIAH 3:11 🔥

Woe (judgment is coming) to the wicked! It shall go badly with him, For what his hand has done shall be done to him.

Isaiah 3:11 AMP




RECEIPT 🤍





BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 5:31 👉🏻 ISAIAH 53:1 Has anyone believed us or seen the mighty power of the LORD in action?




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION: "Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness and making me a child of God."

Comments

Popular Posts