11:51 am 12/8/25
What is on your heart Lord?
I am seeing a bandaid π©Ή. I am seeing the bandaid being ripped off a wound π₯.
What are you saying Lord?
No anesthetic!!! The bandaid that was fastened to America to hide the wound beneath shall be ripped off suddenly. It will be painful for a moment then healing will begin to take place. The wound is festering and needs oxygen. It needs to be cleansed. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. What has been concealed under the dirty bandage will be exposed to the light of day. Until this happens it will continue to fester. I will not allow it to become a mortal wound. But I shall intervene and rip off the covering and expose it. What feels painful for a moment will surely heal. So do not fret when you see the severity of it. Did I not resurrect Lazarus after 4 days when he was already a rotting corpse? I decree this patient shall live. My America shall be saved. Shalom.
MESSAGE STARTED AT 11:51 ππ» PSALM 115:1-2 Not for our sake, God, no, not for our sake, but for your name’s sake, show your glory. Do it on account of your merciful love, do it on account of your faithful ways. Do it so none of the nations can say, “Where now, oh where is their God?”
MESSAGE ENDED AT 12:02 ππ» GENESIS 12:2 And I will make you a great nation πΊπΈ, And I will bless you [abundantly], And make your name great (exalted, distinguished); And you shall be a blessing [a source of great good to others].
ALSO ππ» LUKE 12:2 But there is nothing [so carefully] concealed that it will not be revealed, nor so hidden that it will not be made known.
ALSO ππ» REVELATION 12:2 She was pregnant and was crying out in labor pains, in the agony of giving birth.
ALSO ππ» ISAIAH 12:2 Behold, God, my salvation! I will trust and not be afraid, For the Lord God is my strength and song; Yes, He has become my salvation.
TIMESTAMP 12:30 ππ» EXODUS 12:30 ππ» DEATH ANGEL π Pharaoh got up in the night, he and all his servants and all the Egyptians, and there was a great cry [of heartache and sorrow] in Egypt, for there was no house where there was not someone dead.
POSTED DEC 9 — 12/9 GOVERNMENT OF GOD & JUDGMENT
AND RECEIPT FOR 12:02 TIME MESSAGE ENDED ♥️
MY FRIEND SKETCH ON X (A PROPHET OF THE LORD) SHARED THESE CONFIRMATIONS.


BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 6:01 ππ» ISAIAH 61 The Spirit of God, the Master, is on me because God anointed me. He sent me to preach good news to the poor, heal the heartbroken, Announce freedom to all captives, pardon all prisoners. God sent me to announce the year of his grace— a celebration of God’s destruction of our enemies— and to comfort all who mourn, To care for the needs of all who mourn in Zion, give them bouquets of roses instead of ashes, Messages of joy instead of news of doom, a praising heart instead of a languid spirit. Rename them “Oaks of Righteousness” planted by God to display his glory. They’ll rebuild the old ruins, raise a new city out of the wreckage. They’ll start over on the ruined cities, take the rubble left behind and make it new. You’ll hire outsiders to herd your flocks and foreigners to work your fields, But you’ll have the title “Priests of God,” honored as ministers of our God. You’ll feast on the bounty of nations, you’ll bask in their glory. Because you got a double dose of trouble and more than your share of contempt, Your inheritance in the land will be doubled and your joy go on forever. “Because I, God, love fair dealing and hate thievery and crime, I’ll pay your wages on time and in full, and establish my eternal covenant with you. Your descendants will become well-known all over. Your children in foreign countries Will be recognized at once as the people I have blessed.” I will sing for joy in God, explode in praise from deep in my soul! He dressed me up in a suit of salvation, he outfitted me in a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom who puts on a tuxedo and a bride a jeweled tiara. For as the earth bursts with spring wildflowers, and as a garden cascades with blossoms, So the Master, God, brings righteousness into full bloom and puts praise on display before the nations.

"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION: "Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness and making me a child of God."
Comments