PRAYER JOURNAL - IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE LAND & PLUNDER OUR ENEMIES!!!

AS I PRAYED JOSHUA 2:24 TODAY 👉🏻 They said to Joshua, “Certainly the Lord has given all the land into our hands; for all the inhabitants of the land have melted [in despair] because of us.” AND AS I DECLARED THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED THE LAND OF OUR INHERITANCE AND THE GIANTS IN THE LAND HAVE FLED FROM US IN DEFEAT .. MY EYES WERE DRAWN TO THE TIME AND IT WAS 11:50. PSALM 115 (verses 14-15) 👉🏻 May the Lord give you [great] increase, You and your children. May you be blessed of the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.


HALLELUJAH!! DECLARE OVER YOUR PROMISED INHERITANCE TODAY .. THE PROMISES IN YOUR WORD ARE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY! WE RECEIVE INCREASE IN JESUS NAME!! WE PLACE NO LIMITS ON YOUR BLESSINGS LORD!!! 

COME OOOOOOOOON CHRISTMAS!!!!! 🎁


EPHESIANS 3:20-21 👉🏻 Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly more than all that we dare ask or think [infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen.




TIMESTAMP 2:08 WHEN I POSTED THIS MESSAGE ON X IS CONFIRMATION (I ALSO FEEL THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD ON THIS ✨⚡️⚡️⚡️✨⚡️✨💫⚡️✨⚡️⚡️💫⚡️✨). AND TODAY IS DEC 5 (God’s grace) AND 12/5 (12+5) IS 17 (overcoming victory!!!)

HABAKKUK 2:8 👉🏻 You have plundered the people of many nations, but now those who have survived will plunder you because of the murders you have committed and because of your violence against the people of the world and its cities.

HAGGAI 2:8 👉🏻 All the silver and gold of the world is mine.

NAHUM 2:8-9 👉🏻 Like water from a broken dam the people rush from Nineveh! “Stop! Stop!” the cry rings out— but no one turns back. Plunder the silver! Plunder the gold! The city is full of treasure!

MY HEART IS THUUUUUUMMMMPIN’ RIGHT NOW THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣




TIMESTAMP 2:17 ON THAT CONFIRMATION AND I FELT AN UNCTION TO LOOK UP MORE SCRIPTURE ..

ISAIAH 2:17-18 👉🏻 Human pride will be ended, and human arrogance will be destroyed. Idols will completely disappear, and the Lord alone will be exalted on that day.

REFERRING TO THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD!!!




BAHAAAHA TIMESTAMP 2:22 WHEN I POSTED THAT CONFIRMATION ON X — GOD’S JUST HAVING FUN WITH ME NOW 🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂

222 — SIGNS, WONDERS AND MIRACLES AND THE REVELATION OF ALL TRUTH .. MOVING FROM DARK TO LIGHT ✨




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 8:03 👉🏻 REVELATION 8:3 (including verses 3-5).

"Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God's people, on the golden altar in front of the throne. The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God's people, went up before God from the angel's hand. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake."

Revelation 8:3-5 NIV


"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11


RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION: "Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness and making me a child of God."





Comments

Popular Posts