PRAYER JOURNAL - THE ENEMY'S RELEASE OF SICKNESS WILL BOOMERANG ON THEM!
1:55 am 12/6/25
I am seeing a thermometer in someone’s mouth.
What are you showing me Lord?
The enemy plans to ruin your Christmas with sickness. There is more than one circulating. Declare with faith it shall not come near your dwelling. Do not fear what you see, but only have faith in Me. Indeed, walk by faith and not by sight. I will protect you. Their evil schemes will not prosper against you. Watch for sickness to hit the camp of the enemy. You will see it. For what they have done to you shall be done to them. Incurable they will say. Do not believe their lies. Trust and rely on Me and My promise to you that their scheme will fail. It will not prosper against you. Shalom.
MESSAGE STARTED AT 1:55 👉🏻 EXODUS 15:5 (including verses 3-21) The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is his name. Pharaoh’s chariots and his army he has hurled into the sea. The best of Pharaoh’s officers are drowned in the Red Sea. The deep waters have covered them; they sank to the depths like a stone. Your right hand, Lord, was majestic in power. Your right hand, Lord, shattered the enemy. In the greatness of your majesty you threw down those who opposed you. You unleashed your burning anger; it consumed them like stubble. By the blast of your nostrils the waters piled up. The surging waters stood up like a wall; the deep waters congealed in the heart of the sea. The enemy boasted, ‘I will pursue, I will overtake them. I will divide the spoils; I will gorge myself on them. I will draw my sword and my hand will destroy them.’ But you blew with your breath, and the sea covered them. They sank like lead in the mighty waters. Who among the gods is like you, Lord? Who is like you— majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders? You stretch out your right hand, and the earth swallows your enemies. In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling. The nations will hear and tremble; anguish will grip the people of Philistia. The chiefs of Edom will be terrified, the leaders of Moab will be seized with trembling, the people of Canaan will melt away; terror and dread will fall on them. By the power of your arm they will be as still as a stone— until your people pass by, Lord, until the people you bought pass by. You will bring them in and plant them on the mountain of your inheritance— the place, Lord, you made for your dwelling, the sanctuary, Lord, your hands established. The Lord reigns for ever and ever. When Pharaoh’s horses, chariots and horsemen went into the sea, the Lord brought the waters of the sea back over them, but the Israelites walked through the sea on dry ground. Then Miriam the prophet, Aaron’s sister, took a timbrel in her hand, and all the women followed her, with timbrels and dancing. Miriam sang to them: Sing to the Lord, for he is highly exalted. Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea.
The Lord will take away from you all sickness; and He will not subject you to any of the harmful diseases of Egypt which you have known, but He will impose them on all [those] who hate you.
Deuteronomy 7:15 AMP
Therefore, the sovereign Lord Yahweh, Commander of Angel Armies, will send a devastating plague among Assyria’s proud warriors. Yes, the “glory” of Assyria will be burned and go up in smoke!
Isaiah 10:16 TPT
MESSAGE ENDED AT 2:18 👉🏻 PSALM 21:8 (including verses 8-13) Your hand will lay hold on all your enemies; your right hand will seize your foes. When you appear for battle, you will burn them up as in a blazing furnace. The Lord will swallow them up in his wrath, and his fire will consume them. You will destroy their descendants from the earth, their posterity from mankind. Though they plot evil against you and devise wicked schemes, they cannot succeed. You will make them turn their backs when you aim at them with drawn bow. Be exalted in your strength, Lord; we will sing and praise your might.
THE NEXT MORNING I FOUND THIS 3 WORDS FROM THE LORD TO WATCHMAN DIANA LARKIN THAT CONFIRM THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED.
March 6, 2025
SINISTER FORCES
“I want My Army of Light to partner with Me in declaring AN END to WIDESPREAD SICKNESS over your nation. Come OUT OF AGREEMENT with the mindset that part of normal life is repetitive sickness that CYCLES around every year. Viruses, flus, and respiratory illnesses were NEVER meant to be a part of ABUNDANT LIFE. SINISTER FORCES have developed these sicknesses and have been ARTIFICIALLY releasing them into the population in order to WEAKEN you, to DISCOURAGE you, and to take you OUT OF ACTION. Don’t receive what these SINISTER FORCES are dishing out COVERTLY and with MALICE towards you. Declare that these SINISTER FORCES will be EXPOSED. Decree that what they try to send out into the population will BLOW BACK UPON THEM. CUT OFF FUNDING for DEVELOPING and for SPREADING these sicknesses. Do a prophetic act and BLOW with the BREATH of My Spirit that is in you, and DRIVE the sickness OUT of the atmosphere and BACK INTO the enemy’s camp. I say that they will be STRUCK HARD with what they sent against you. Release STRENGTHENED IMMUNE SYSTEMS to all the people of your land. COVER yourself with the Blood of the Lamb and RELEASE HEALING, WHOLENESS, and STRENGTH to your families and your nation. Partner with Me and bring about an END to the PLOTS of SICKNESS developed by SINISTER FORCES. The Kingdom Age will reflect lives where NOTHING IS MISSING and NOTHING IS BROKEN.”
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal
April 23, 2022
AN EVIL MEETING
*I’m seeing a meeting room with a large oval table and maybe as many as 40 people around it. At the head is BHO who is obviously running this meeting of evil minds. I hear him say with urgency, “We’ve got to speed up the release of the pandemic planned for this Fall. It’s got to be released early—as early as June.” A scientist looks at him with fear and apprehension and replies, “But it’s not ready to be released that soon!” BHO cuts him off and storms back, “Make it ready!” The scientist looks cornered and terrified of making a mistake.
*PRAYER STRATEGY: Cut off and bind the release of this evil plan. Command it to blow up in the faces of those concocting it and for the sickness to fall on those in this evil meeting. Call in the Host of Heaven to carry out the Father’s will in preventing this diabolical scheme.
*BHO continues, “At the same time we release the sickness, we need to further cripple the supply chain and crash the market. In the middle of this chaos, we’ll arise as the saviors and people will do anything we say. We’ll censor all dissenting voices for the ‘good’ of the people, and we’ll control the narrative again.” I sense restlessness and fear around the table, an uneasiness none of them can explain.
*PRAYER STRATEGY: Tear down these carefully built dark schemes against supplies, financial systems, and methods of control. Use the light of God’s truth to blow up and dismantle all these schemes. Speak His life and reordering on righteous foundations for all these systems.
*The Father shares: “I AM uncovering specific plots and schemes to you so that you can pray FOCUSED and POWERFUL prayers against them. You have been given My POWER and AUTHORITY to tear down every DARK SCHEME of the enemy, and the power to CALL FORTH REFORMATION and REBUILDING in these areas. I AM allowing you to hear their plans so that you can bring them to NOTHING in My name. Partner with Me, Army of Light!” (My observation in seeing this meeting is that there is no longer confidence among the band of thieves and the fact that they are fearful is a weakness, so we counter that with faith and confidence in our great God.)
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal
March 19, 2022
STRATEGIC STRIKES—A WAR ROOM PERSPECTIVE
*This morning I heard my guardian angel say, “STRATEGIC STRIKES.” As I waited in the Father’s presence, I was taken to the War Room of Heaven and found myself behind My Elder with my hands on his shoulders. He reached back and patted my left hand and said fondly, my child!” I felt so loved, secure, and cared for. Then I tuned into the scene before me. An Elder across the conference table spoke to me:
*”Many world-shaking events are about to take place, and they may seem RANDOM and OUT OF CONTROL to you. We want you to know these are STRATEGIC STRIKES planned long ago, and they will result in BRINGING DOWN the darkness. Many of these strikes will TAKE OUT the elite’s STRONGHOLDS and some will DEMOLISH their devilish plans to bring death and destruction to you.”
*The Father speaks: “Assure My people, so that they can assure those around them, that it is My Hand behind the UPHEAVALS, SIGNS and WONDERS that they will witness. Even as My right hand releases a DARK HARVEST to those partnered with evil, so My left hand will COVER My children and their families. ‘What is their dark harvest,’ you ask? It is what they sowed being REAPED fully into their lives—EXPOSURE, DESTRUCTION, SICKNESS, and DEATH. Just as the Israelites covered their door posts with the BLOOD of the lamb as protection from the dark harvest the Egyptians were reaping, so you cover your life and your family’s lives with the POWERFUL BLOOD OF THE LAMB. It is important that you STORE UP My WORD and My PROMISES in your heart to carry you through this shaking harvest season with My PEACE and My PROTECTION. I AM telling you now that ALL WILL BE WELL and that THE BEST IS YET TO COME.”
*Peace and strength fill my heart, and I find myself back in my sunroom.
ADDENDUM: WHEN I POSTED THIS MESSAGE ON TRUTH SOCIAL, I RECEIVED A TIMESTAMP CONFIRMATION OF 12:24 (GOVERNMENT OF GOD MADE MANIFEST .. SEEDTIME & HARVEST .. THEY ENEMIES HAVE SOWN THE WIND AND WILL REAP THE WHIRLWIND 🔥).
"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION: "Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness and making me a child of God."






Comments