PRAYER JOURNAL - THIS IS THE SEASON FOR THINGS TO DIE AND BE REBORN

2:55 am 11/7/25


I am seeing an acorn.


What are you showing me Lord?


An acorn is a seed. Unless it falls to the ground and dies it does not bear fruit and sprout an oak tree. This is the season for things to die so that they can be reborn again. Not just vegetation that loses its foliage for the winter and appears to be dead until Spring .. but all things. Satan has spent centuries building a structure of death and bondage around My people. That structure will fall to the ground and die .. unlike the foliage on the trees that returns in Spring, the death nell for satan’s structures will be permanent. But behold, I make all things new. I will restore what I always intended for you .. I will do this THROUGH you. My children who have My Spirit within them will be My CHANGE AGENTS on the earth. Just as My Spirit possesses creative powers so do you who believe. What a glorious future awaits My manifested sons and daughters. Yes, this shall be a complete RESET .. not the great reset satan intended. But, My GLOBAL KINGDOM RESET. The joy on your faces will make everything I endured for you worthwhile. It is satan that comes to steal, kill and destroy, but I came and died for you to have LIFE and LIFE TO THE FULLEST .. full of joy. Be expectant as the world begins to shake and you are set free from the bonds that have enslaved you. Partner with Me as we abolish your enemies. Together we will see VICTORY. Shalom.




MESSAGE STARTED AT 2:55 👉🏻 PROVERBS 25:5  And if you purge corruption from the kingdom, a king’s reign will be established in righteousness.


ALSO ISAIAH 25:5 👉🏻Those wild foreigners struck like scorching desert heat. But you were like a cloud, protecting us from the sun. You kept our enemies from singing songs of victory.


MESSAGE ENDED AT 3:10 👉🏻 MATTHEW 3:10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.


ALSO COLOSSIANS 3:10 👉🏻 For you have acquired new creation life which is continually being renewed into the likeness of the One who created you; giving you the full revelation of God.


ALSO REVELATION 3:10 👉🏻 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.


ALSO HABAKKUK 3:10 (including verses 10-13) 👉🏻 The mountains saw you and trembled. Torrential rains flooded the earth; the ocean depths roared and lifted their waves on high. Sun and moon stood still in the sky when your speeding arrows flashed and your glittering spear gleamed. In your fury you marched across the earth, and in your anger you trampled the nations. You came to save your people, to win the victory with your Messiah. You crushed the head of the house of wickedness and stripped him from head to toe. Pause in his presence.


ALSO ZECHARIAH 3:10 👉🏻 And at that time, everyone will invite his friends to come and have fellowship under their own vine and their own fig tree. I, Yahweh, have spoken.


ALSO ISAIAH 3:10-11 👉🏻 Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their deeds. Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with them, for what their hands have done shall be done to them.


JOHN 15:11 👉🏻 My purpose for telling you these things is so that the joy that I experience will fill your hearts with overflowing gladness!


ECCLESIASTES 3:1-4 👉🏻 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance.


JOHN 14:12 👉🏻 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.


RECEIPT 🤎




I FEEL LIKE THIS WORD FROM THE LORD TO DIANA LARKIN TODAY ALSO CONFIRMS THIS MESSAGE.


November 7, 2025

THE SUDDEN FALL

The Father used a living parable to display this prophetic word to us. A few days ago, my husband and I were looking out the sunroom windows and admiring the sun shining through the red and gold leaves. This morning when I looked out the sunroom windows, I was shocked to see that the trees were suddenly bare. I could hardly believe my eyes because it had happened so quickly.

“Those leaders who have STOLEN their positions of power or who LIED about their TRUE MOTIVES in order to be elected, are facing a SUDDEN FALL in their future. They are quite SMUG right now and SURE that their partnership with darkness has gained them a SECURE POSITION OF POWER and that they are UNTOUCHABLE by those fighting for FREEDOM, JUSTICE, and RIGHTEOUSNESS. They have EVIL, DARK, DECEPTIVE plans that will ENRICH them and that will keep the people FEARFUL and EASILY CONTROLLED. Let them enjoy their GRAND ILLUSIONS and don’t fret at their ARROGANCE and DARK GLEE at winning because I have a DIFFERENT FUTURE planned for these SELFISH, GREEDY ones. They will seem to be FLOURISHING and SECURE but I have SET THEM UP FOR A SUDDEN FALL.

You will go to bed one night and they will be HUFFING and PUFFING in their places of power but during the night, they will experience My SUDDEN FALL, and you will see them completely REMOVED and their MOCKING VOICES SILENCED. Don’t fuss over these dark one’s rise to power because I will use their public positions to EXPOSE who they really are and what their TRUE AGENDA is, and I will orchestrate a SUDDEN FALL to remove them from power. Be ready to HELP those who believed these dark one’s LIES to understand the DARK AGENDAS they supported and the WEB of LIES that was woven to protect their positions of power. Call forth EXPOSURES of the deep darkness and declare that they will experience a SUDDEN FALL from power.”

Diana Larkin - A Watchman’s Journal


"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11


RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION: "Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness and making me a child of God."


Comments

Popular Posts