PRAYER JOURNAL - THERE IS A WAR TAKING PLACE UNDERGROUND
1:43 am 11/2/25
In the spirit, I am seeing a manhole and a dark tunnel leading from it underground. I see a ladder leading down from the tunnel opening. I am seeing the lid to the manhole being removed on the street.
WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING ME LORD?
The enemies of America have spent a lot of time, money (your taxpayer money), and effort to secure their own futures underground beneath the surface of the earth. A fitting place for serpents. All of their elaborate plans and bunkers will not save them from My wrath. They not only have formed underground housing but also an underground army. Your nation has been at war under the earth. The hideous and vile abominations underground are being eradicated by My hand. The plans of the enemy to destroy you while they hide out in their shelters shall come to nothing. Their hideaways shall become their tombs. Pray their systems and schemes are brought to nothing. Pray for exposure of all of their elaborate plans and underground network and shelters. Pray for the successful elimination of the enemy’s underground army. Pray protection for the military that are fighting this hidden war for your freedom. Pray for the protection of whistleblowers and for their perfectly timed reveal. Shalom.
MESSAGE STARTED AT 1:43 👉🏻 EXODUS 14:3 (I am also including verse 4 🔥)
“For Pharaoh will say of the Israelites, They are entangled in the land; the wilderness has shut them in. I will harden (make stubborn, strong) Pharaoh's heart, that he will pursue them, and I will gain honor and glory over Pharaoh and all his host, and the Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord. And they did so.”
Exodus 14:3-4 AMPC
MESSAGE ENDED AT 1:00 👉🏻 GOD ALMIGHTY
BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 4:27 👉🏻 ISAIAH 42:7 (I am including verses 5 - 17 .. 5 IS GRACE AND 17 IS OVERCOMING VICTORY)
“Here are the words of the true God, Yahweh, the one who created the starry heavens and stretched them out. He is the one who formed the earth and filled it with life. He gives breath to every person and spirit to everyone everywhere.
“I, Yahweh, have commissioned you in righteousness to succeed. I will take your hand in love and watch over you. I will give you as a covenant for the people, a walking-light to the nations.
Your mission is to open blind eyes, to set prisoners free from dark dwellings, and to open prison doors to those who are held by darkness.
I am Yahweh; that is my name. I will not give my glory to another god nor my renown to idols.
Don’t you see that what I have prophesied has come to pass? And now I am foretelling the future. I declare it to you before it sprouts up.”
Sing to Yahweh a brand-new song! Sing his praise until it echoes from the ends of the earth! Sailors and sea creatures, praise him! Islands and all their inhabitants, sing his praise!
Let the desert and its villages lift their voices in praise! Let the tent villages of Kedar shout their praises!
Let the residents of Sela’s cliffs shout with glee, with a celebration shout from the mountaintops! Let them give Yahweh the glorious praise he deserves and declare his praise in the islands!
Yahweh goes out to battle like a hero and stirs up his passion and zeal like a mighty warrior. Yes, his God-shout is a mighty battle cry; he will triumph heroically over all his foes.
For a long time, I said nothing. I restrained myself and kept silent. Now I will groan, pant, and gasp like a woman in labor.
I will level their hills and mountains and dry up all their vegetation. I will turn rivers into islands and dry up their lakes.
I will walk the blind by an unknown way and guide them on paths they’ve never traveled. I will smooth their difficult road and make their dark mysteries bright with light. These are things I will do for them, for I will never abandon my beloved ones.
But those who trust in idols, who say to their metal images, “You are our gods,” will be turned aside in total disgrace.”
Isaiah 42:5-17 TPT
"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION: "Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness and making me a child of God."


Comments