PRAYER JOURNAL - THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO!

I FEEL THE LORD WANTS ME TO SHARE THIS WORD I RECEIVED LAST NIGHT THAT MAY ENCOURAGE PARENTS WHO ARE PRAYING FOR THEIR ADULT CHILDREN .. AS I FINISHED READING IT AGAIN THIS MORNING THE TIME ON THE CLOCK WAS 11:22 WHICH LED ME TO JOHN 11:22 😭 👉🏻 And even now I know that whatever You ask from God, He will grant it to You.


2:24 am 11/10/25


I see a white motor boat racing through the water toward me. It is creating a wake.


I see my son and his friends on the boat. They are having a fun time. (I was not expecting to see this at all). I see them casting their rods and catching fish. There is laughter and excitement.


WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING ME LORD?


I was with them today. I heard your prayer to bless them with a day full of joy and lots of fish. I hear your prayers and because you believe, I answer them. You have childlike faith. You are untarnished by religion. You believe all things are possible with Me. I reward that kind of faith. I protected your son and his friends today when you responded to My Spirit and you stopped what you were doing and spoke LIFE and decreed a good outcome .. though you did not know what was happening in the natural you followed the leading of My Spirit and you influenced the good outcome. The devil may try to harm, but if you are listening and paying attention to things of the Spirit, I will alert you when prayer is needed to change an outcome for the better. I sent the boaters to offer your son and his friends a tow when their motor failed. Just as the Joshua 1:9 scripture says that I revealed to you long ago for your son BE COURAGEOUS, FEAR NOT, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO .. wherever your son goes, I am with him. I have called him by name and he will serve Me. Keep trusting in Me to bring it about .. keep praying. The world may throw its challenges his way, BUT I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD. Praying mothers are POWERFUL. Standing in the gap is POWERFUL. Be encouraged. I will not leave you or your family. I will not forsake you. Shalom My precious princess .. 😭 I FELT HIS PRESENCE AGAIN AS I TYPED THIS.



"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11


RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION: "Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness and making me a child of God."



Comments

Popular Posts