PRAYER JOURNAL - LET'S ROLL!!!
AS I WAS PRAYING THIS MORNING .. I FELT HOLY SPIRIT HIGHLIGHTING 3 DIFFERENT TIMES 👉🏻 10:30 .. 11:09 .. AND 11:11
I LOOKED THEM UP IN SCRIPTURE & THE MESSAGE TODAY FROM GOD’S WORD IS THIS:
GOD HAS US IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND AND KNOWS EVERY HAIR ON OUR HEADS. HE MISSES NOTHING!!! HE SEES IN SECRET & KNOWS THE PLANS OF THE ENEMY. THEY SHALL NOT PROSPER AGAINST HIS PEOPLE. VENGEANCE IS HIS ALONE & HE WILL POUR OUT HIS RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT UPON THEIR HEADS THAT THEY CANNOT ESCAPE. WHEN THEY CRY OUT FOR MERCY, HE WILL NOT HEAR THEM. THE WICKED WILL BE REMOVED. WALK BY FAITH & NOT BY SIGHT. REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE NOT BECAUSE YOU ASK NOT. REMEMBER THAT IF YOU KNOCK ON THE DOOR & KEEP ON KNOCKING THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED FOR YOU. GOD IS RESURRECTING THE DEAD THINGS IN OUR LIVES. DREAM BIG!!! NO LIMITS!!! “COME OUT OF THE TOMB LAZARUS!” WE ARE ENTERING THE PROMISED LAND. THE LAND THAT DRINKS RAIN FROM HEAVEN ✨💦 JESUS IS LEADING THE WAY! HALLELUJAH! LET’S ROLL!!!
“And the very hairs on your head are all numbered.”
Matthew 10:30 NLT
“For we know the one who said, “I will take revenge. I will pay them back.” He also said, “The Lord will judge his own people.””
Hebrews 10:30 NLT
“Therefore, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: This city is an iron pot all right, but the pieces of meat are the victims of your injustice. As for you, I will soon drag you from this pot. I will bring on you the sword of war you so greatly fear, says the Sovereign Lord. I will drive you out of Jerusalem and hand you over to foreigners, who will carry out my judgments against you. You will be slaughtered all the way to the borders of Israel. I will execute judgment on you, and you will know that I am the Lord. No, this city will not be an iron pot for you, and you will not be like meat safe inside it. I will judge you even to the borders of Israel, and you will know that I am the Lord. For you have refused to obey my decrees and regulations; instead, you have copied the standards of the nations around you.”
Ezekiel 11:7-12 NLT
“Therefore, this is what the Lord says: I am going to bring calamity upon them, and they will not escape. Though they beg for mercy, I will not listen to their cries.”
Jeremiah 11:11 NLT
“The godly will never be disturbed, but the wicked will be removed from the land.”
Proverbs 10:30 NLT
“And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. “You fathers—if your children ask for a fish, do you give them a snake instead? Or if they ask for an egg, do you give them a scorpion? Of course not! So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him.””
Luke 11:9-13 NLT
“It was by faith that even Sarah was able to have a child, though she was barren and was too old. She believed that God would keep his promise.”
Hebrews 11:11 NLT
“Then he said, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep, but now I will go and wake him up.”
John 11:11 NLT
“For the land you are about to enter and take over is not like the land of Egypt from which you came, where you planted your seed and made irrigation ditches with your foot as in a vegetable garden. Rather, the land you will soon take over is a land of hills and valleys with plenty of rain— a land that the Lord your God cares for. He watches over it through each season of the year!”
Deuteronomy 11:10-12 NLT
“Nothing will hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, for as the waters fill the sea, so the earth will be filled with people who know the Lord. In that day the heir to David’s throne will be a banner of salvation to all the world. The nations will rally to him, and the land where he lives will be a glorious place. In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to bring back the remnant of his people— those who remain in Assyria and northern Egypt; in southern Egypt, Ethiopia, and Elam; in Babylonia, Hamath, and all the distant coastlands.”
Isaiah 11:9-11 NLT
RECEIPTS 🤍
TIMESTAMP 12:12 ON X 👉🏻 EXODUS 12:12 ON 11/11 👉🏻 TRANSITION
LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!
“On that night I will pass through the land of Egypt and strike down every firstborn son and firstborn male animal in the land of Egypt. I will execute judgment against all the gods of Egypt, for I am the Lord!”
Exodus 12:12 NLT
ANOTHER TIMESTAMP OF 12:17 X FOR THAT CONFIRMATION 👉🏻 EXODUS 12:17 👀👀
“Celebrate this Festival of Unleavened Bread, for it will remind you that I brought your forces out of the land of Egypt on THIS VERY DAY ..”
Exodus 12:17 NLT
AND ANOTHER TIMESTAMP 12:22 ON THAT CONFIRMATION 👉🏻 EXODUS 12:22 👀
“Drain the blood into a basin. Then take a bundle of hyssop branches and dip it into the blood. Brush the hyssop across the top and sides of the doorframes of your houses. And no one may go out through the door until morning.”
Exodus 12:22 NLT
CONFIRMATION FROM PROPHET CHARLIE SHAMP TODAY 👇
I heard the Spirit of the Lord say,
“I am the God of sudden turns! I am the God of unexpected breakthroughs! I am the God who makes a way where there is no way!
Everything that has died in your hands, your dreams, your opportunities, your businesses, your relationships, I am calling it back to life! By the same power that raised Lazarus from the grave, I am resurrecting what was lost. Go back and try again, for this time, you will succeed!
I am tearing every veil that has covered your glory! What has been hidden shall be revealed! What has been suppressed shall be celebrated!
Your businesses, your enterprises, I am filling them with My wisdom and strength! You will operate with divine insight, and supernatural productivity shall follow you! Next week, you will return with a testimony!
I am restoring your spiritual life: your prayer life, your hunger for Me, your fire for My presence! No more dryness! No more discouragement! Every voice that says, ‘You will not make it,’ is silenced by My blood!
Every legal access the enemy had over your life is broken! Barrenness is ending, biologically, financially, creatively! Where you were once overlooked, you will now be celebrated!
Favor on all sides! Blessings on all sides! Breakthroughs on all sides! For I am turning it around, suddenly!”
-Prophet Charlie Shamp
BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 5:45 ..
"May the evil plans of my enemies be turned against them. Do as You promised and put an end to them."
Psalm 54:5 NLT
"For your Creator will be your husband; the LORD of Heaven's Armies is his name! He is your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, the God of all the earth."
Isaiah 54:5 NLT
"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION: "Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness and making me a child of God."




Comments